Mother warned me about.
同辈人会教唆我喝酒和嗑药的情景
I was starting to think it was never going to happen.
我还以为永远不会有这么一天呢
Yes, please.
我要 谢谢
You guys should've seen Leonard when I first met him.
你们真应该见识一下我最初认识的莱纳德
There was no eye contact.
他都不敢跟人有眼神交流
He was either looking up at the ceiling,
他不是抬头看天花板
or down at his shoes.
就是低头看他的鞋
I'm drunk.
我醉了
You know, for the first couple of months,
刚开始的几个月
whenever I would take off my bra,
每次我脱掉胸衣
he would giggle and say, "Oh, boy, my breast friends"!
他都会傻笑着说 天啊 我最胸的朋友
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
不知道我这么说你会不会好受点
I'm never speaking to Priya again.
但我以后再也不会理普丽娅了
No, don't do that.
不 别这样
No reason to be mean to her.
咱也没理由欺负她呀
This may be the alcohol talking...
这也许是醉话
but I believe there is.
但我觉得咱还真有理由欺负她
Are you familiar with the recent study
你有没有听说过京都大学的西田
of Tanzanian chimpanzees by Nishida and Hosaka
和保坂最近做的一项
out of Kyoto University?
关于坦桑尼亚黑猩猩的研究
No, but I can name all the Kardashians.
没有 但我可以叫出所有卡戴珊姐妹的名字
Primates, such as ourselves, have a natural instinct
像咱们这种灵长类动物 天生就会
to ostracize ill-mannered members of the troop.
排斥族群里不守规矩的成员
Bernadette's urge to
伯纳黛特想要
shun, scowl or fling her waste at Priya
躲避 发怒 或是用排泄物扔普丽娅的冲动
is hard-wired into her DNA.
是与生俱来的
I don't have an urge to fling my waste.
我没有扔自己排泄物的冲动
Believe me, it's there, we all have it.
相信我 你有的 每个人都有
Hit me with some more booze, and I'll show you.
再给我来点酒我就示范给你看
All right, here we are -- this is the tavern
好了 我们到了 这就是进行
where all the black-market weapon trades go down.
所有黑市武器交易的小酒馆
I don't think my character should be in a place like this.
我觉得我的角色不应该来这种地方
Everyone's undressing her with their eyes.
大家都盯着她开始意淫
Maybe if you stop dropping your sword
要是你不老是把剑掉到地上
and bending over to pick it up.
然后再弯腰去捡的话 也许就不会这样了
Okay, what exactly are we looking for?
好吧 我们到底要找什么
Redheaded troll, goes by the name of Glumly.
一个叫"忧郁"的红发巨魔
According to the message boards,
据留言板上的消息说
if you want to move stolen goods
如果你想在深更半夜
and it's after school hours, he's your guy.
转移偷来的东西的话 找他就对了
Leonard, is this going to take much longer?
莱纳德 你还要弄很久吗
I thought we were going to spend some time together.
你不是说要过二人世界嘛
Uh, we are. In the meantime,
我在陪你呀 而且你也可以
you're welcome to whip up a quick character and join us.
建个新人物然后跟我们一块玩呀
Seriously?
你说笑呢
Well, you have to put in a credit card number,
好吧 你得先输入信♥用♥卡♥号♥码
but it's fun.
不过真挺好玩的
Maybe I should just go home.
也许我该回家了
Our troll just walked in! I got him!
巨魔来了 我跟上去了
We got him. We're almost done.
我们找到他了 就快搞掂了
So, how do you guys want to play this?
那么你们打算怎么办
Be ruthless. You tell him
狠狠教训他 你跟他说
if he doesn't start talking, we'll register a complaint
如果他不从实招来的话 我们就
with his Internet service provider.
向他的网络供应商做出正式投诉
Sheldon,what if he gets his Internet
谢尔顿 要是他是从有线电视公♥司♥
from his cable company?
连接互联网的怎么办
He could lose his HBO
他会失去他的HBO有线电视
and all their delightful original programming.
和所有好看的原创电视节目
I don't care! I'm losin' it, man!
我不管 我丢东西了 伙计
Why don't we play this smart?
我们不如玩得聪明点
Try a little "good goblin, bad goblin."
试试"好妖精 坏妖精"
Oh, dear Lord.
神啊
Nah, I think we have to be more subtle.
不 我觉得我们得更狡猾些
Okay, I see where this is going.
好了 我知道你们的意思了
Fine, I'll have sex with him.
好吧 我会跟他做♥爱♥
That's not where it was going.
我们不是那个意思
Good, because I would hate that.
太好了 因为我很讨厌那样
Leonard, you're busy-- let's talk tomorrow.
莱纳德 你这么忙 我们明天再说吧
Oh, wait. Hang on. Are you upset?
等等 再等一会 你不高兴了吗
No, no, I think it's sexy to date a boy trapped in a man's body.
不不 我觉得跟一个男人身男孩心的人约会很性感
Good, good.
太好了
I'll tell you what happens.
我会告诉你进展的
And people think I don't get sarcasm.
大家都还觉得我听不出讽刺呢
Well, well, well.
哇 哇 哇
Look who it is.
看我们碰上谁了
Okay, be nice.
好的 友好些
Hello.
你好
Hi. We're just heading out for a drink.
嗨 我们刚准备出去喝一杯
Because I do that now.
因为我现在会喝酒了
Count your blessings
知足吧
you're not a Tanzanian chimp.
你不是只坦桑尼亚猩猩
What?
什么
Don't listen to her--
别听她的
she's had a lot of ice cream.
她冰激凌吃多了
Do you want to join us?
你想一起来吗
Oh, thank you, but I have work to do.
谢谢 但是我得工作
Four women walk down the stairs--
四个女人走下楼
how many reach the lobby?
几个人能到大厅
Did your sister say anything when you got home last night?
你昨晚回家时 你妹妹说什么了吗
Oh, no, don't put me in the middle of this.
不要 别把我扯进来
I'm not going to be your go-between.
我可不当你的中间人
Come on, help me out.
拜托 帮帮我
Am I in trouble?
我有麻烦吗
There's no reason to worry.
不需要担心
That's a relief.
我放心多了
I'm sure many women
我肯定很多在幸福关系中的女人
in happy relationships spend their nights
会跟她们的前男友"山鸡"
Skyping with their ex-boyfriend Sanjay.
视频聊天来度过漫漫长夜
Good news, gentlemen-- I found our hacker.
好消息 同志们 我找到那个黑客了
What? Really?
什么 真的
Yeah. No one can hide from me,
对 没人能逃得出我的手掌心
not Waldo, not Carmen San Diego,
瓦尔多不行 卡门圣迭戈不行
not even topless Natalie Portman.
娜塔莉·波特曼的裸照也不行
I've never said these words before,
我以前从没说过这话
but good job, Howard!
干得不错 霍华德
Thanks. Our culprit is one Mr. Todd Zarnecki,
谢谢 我们的罪犯是托德·札内基
2711 Ocean View Road,
加利福尼亚州
Carlsbad, California.
卡尔斯拜德 海景路2711号♥
The name and the address drip with evil.
这名字和地址都渗着邪恶的气息
What else do we know about him?
我们还知道什么
Why, quite a bit, actually.
还有很多 其实
I'll bet he's some loser who lives with his parents.
我打赌他是一个跟父母一起住的失败者
Yes, he does live with his parents.
对 他确实跟父母一起住
Here's a Google Earth shot of their house.
这是他们家的谷歌♥地图照片
Excellent! It's in a cul-de-sac.
太好了 在死胡同里
We can box him in.
我们可以把他包饺子
Hold on, you're thinking of going there?
等等 你要去那儿吗
Carlsbad is only a couple of hours away.
卡尔斯拜德离这只有几小时车程
Fine.
好吧
You walk up to the house, knock on the door
你走到门口 敲门
and demand your stuff back. What if he says no?
然后要你的东西 他要是拒绝怎么办
I don't know if you've been following the news, Leonard,
我不知道你最近看没看新闻 莱纳德
but there have been some terrific advancements
最近在拷问领域有很多
in the field of torture.
很棒的进展
No one's getting tortured.
没人要被拷问
Fine, we'll abide by the Geneva Convention.
好吧 我们会遵守日内瓦公约
But ask yourself this:
但是 问问你自己
in the course of our lives,
我们的一生中
how much lunch money has been taken from us?
多少午饭钱被人抢走了
How many kites?
多少风筝
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表