这话说得我跟一个少♥妇♥杀手一样
and I'm so busy as it is.
而事实上 我非常忙
Hey, everybody,
大家注意啦
I got something I want to ask Bernadette,
我有话要问贝纳黛特
and I can't think of a better time
现在大伙儿齐聚一堂
than when I'm with all my friends.
天时地利人和都最佳的时候
Oh, hold on, Howard.
慢着 霍华德
There's lots of better times.
还有更多天时更好的
Leonard, please. The man is talking.
莱纳德 拜托 他说话呢
Let him get it out, and let the chips fall where they may.
让他说出来 别管后果如何
Thank you.
谢谢
Bernadette Maryann Rostenkowski...
贝纳黛特·玛丽安·罗森考斯基
Oh, God. What's happening?
天啊 这是什么回事
I know things haven't been perfect with us,
我知道我们的爱情不算完美
and we've had our problems,
而且遇到了问题
but I just have to tell you, from the moment I...
但我不得不告诉你 从我遇见你那刻
Howard, let me just stop you right here.
霍华德 你先别说
This is it.
好戏上场
Yes.
我愿意
Yes, what?
你愿意什么
Yes, I will marry you.
我愿意嫁给你
- You will? - You will?
-你愿意? - 你愿意?!
I will.
我愿意!
I will!
我愿意!
Oh, I love you so much.
我真的很爱你
Oh, I love you, too.
我也爱你
Congratulations!
恭喜你们
Oh, it's so exciting.
这太激动人心了
[传说中印度人高兴的泪水....]
I wonder what changed her mind.
我真纳闷她为什么改变主意
Perhaps your talk of my sexual prowess
或许是因为你对我非凡性能力的谈论
renewed her faith in love.
重燃了她对爱情的信心
As good an explanation as any.
没有比这更好的解释了
That's great...
你戴着真漂亮
Oh, hey, Amy.
嘿 艾米
Bernadette just texted me.
伯纳黛特刚发短♥信♥给我
Howard proposed?
霍华德求婚了
Yes, not important. Just stopped by
对 这个不重要 我只是路过
to let you know I'm getting orthotics.
顺便告诉你一声 我准备做矫正术
Also, I'm carrying Sheldon's baby.
对了 我怀了谢尔顿的孩子
Mum's the word.
要保密哦
You're pregnant?!
你怀孕了
Wow. Is there anything on there about orthotics?
哇哦 还有提到矫正术吗
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表