生活大爆♥炸♥
第四季第十二集
Ma, Ma, calm down.
老妈 淡定
Listen to me.
听我说
I know it says click with the mouse,
我知道上面说着用鼠标点击
but on a laptop, the trackpad is the mouse.
但在笔记本电脑上 触控板就相当于鼠标了
Now, put your finger on it.
现在 把你的手指放上去
Doesn't matter which finger.
无所谓用哪根手指
Good choice.
明智的选择
Now move it down to your e-mail icon.
现在把指针移到电子邮件图标上
Yeah, the little envelope.
对 就是那个小信封图标
What do you mean, "What does it look like?"
什么叫"它长什么样"
It looks like an envelope!
它当然长个信封样!
Fine, you don't like the computer,
行啊 你要是不喜欢电脑
don't use it!
那就别用了
Sure, we can exchange it for a salad spinner. Good-bye!
行啊 我们可以换个沙拉搅拌机 再见
That's a Hanukkah present you're regretting, huh?
这就是你一直后悔买♥♥的那个光明节礼物吧
(光明节:犹太民族最隆重的节日)
I won't say that all senior citizens
我不能说所有无法掌握当代技术的
who can't master technology should be publicly flogged,
老年人就应该被当众鞭策一番
but if we made an example of one or two,
但倘若我们拿一两位作为案例
it might give the others incentive to try harder.
或许能更好的鞭策他人努力学习呢
I had a great idea.
我有个好主意
You know how we're always having
我们总会被迫停下工作
to stop and solve differential equations,
去解某些微分方程式吧
like when you're doing Fourier analysis,
比如你做傅里叶分♥析♥的时候
or using the Schr dinger equation?
或是用到薛定谔方程的时候
Howard doesn't. He's only an engineer.
霍华德用不到那个 他只不过是个工程师
I was thinking, we could write a little app
我一直在想其实我们可以写个小程序
that would use handwriting recognition,
通过使用手写识别技术
and then run it through a symbolic evaluation engine.
然后通过一个符号♥运算引擎来计算
You just use your smartphone,
这样 只要你使用你的智能手♥机♥
take a picture of the equation and bam!
把你的方程式拍出来后就迎刃而解了
You know what's a great app? The one that makes fart noises.
你们知道什么应用程序算牛吗 能制♥造♥放屁声的程序
You know, Leonard,
知道吗 莱纳德
that's actually a valid idea.
那的确是个可行的主意
Very good.
真的不错哦
Can you say that and not make it sound like I'm a cat
你的口吻能否别弄得像是"我是一只刚学会
who learned how to use the toilet?
如何上厕所的猫"似的
No.
不行
The two achievements are equally surprising
两项成就都让人感到啧啧称奇
and equally admirable,
同样令人钦佩
though if pressed,
但如果要选的话
I'd have to give a slight edge to the cat.
我不得不说那只猫的成就更胜一筹
I'll save you the pain and nervousness
我还是拯救你于水火之中
of waiting for the answer.
给你一个你期待已久的答案吧
I agree to be part of your project. Congratulations.
我同意参与你的计划 恭喜你
Oh, yay for me.
我的荣幸啊
What about you guys?
你们怎么说
I can't promise anything,
我不敢保证什么
but people do make money off stuff like this.
但有人就用这种东西赚到过钱呢
A few extra bucks would be nice.
能赚点外快也是不错的选择
I could finally move out of my mother's house.
我终于能从我妈家搬出去了
Where would you go?
你搬到哪去呢
I always dreamed about
我一直梦想着能在车♥库♥上面
building a little place of my own over the garage
搭造起属于自己的小天地
You know, if I made more money, I could take time off from work
如果我挣到更多的钱 我就能从工作中抽身
and give pretty girls submarine rides.
带着美女来一趟潜艇之旅了
What's that?
那是什么玩意
Some weird sex thing?
某种诡异的性♥爱♥方式吗
No.
不是啊
You take pretty girls underwater
就是你带着美女坐在你的
in your private submarine, and you show them fish.
私人潜艇里 让她们欣赏鱼儿
Why does everything have to be dirty with you?
为什么所有事到你这都要龌龊一下
I was thinking we could work on this at night,
我想我们可以在晚上一起做这个
and then maybe in a couple of weeks,
也许经过几周的努力后
we'll have ourselves an app to sell.
就能有我们自己的应用程序贩售了
Sounds like we're in business.
我们这听起来像是在做生意啊
I think we should take a picture to capture this moment.
我认为我们应该拍一张 留住这精彩的瞬间
- Yeah. - Oh!
-好啊 -哦
Was that the best 99 cents I ever spent, or what?
你们说 这是不是我99美分花的最值的一次
I checked the App Store.
我查过应用商店了
(应用商店:苹果公♥司♥为应用程序设计的下载平台)
No one is doing
还没人做过
handwriting-recognition differential equation solving.
手写识别解微分方程的应用程序呢
Oh, dear Lord, shush.
天呐 你小声点
What?
为什么
You have so few good ideas, Leonard.
你好不容易能有个好点子 莱纳德
And you're just going to spill the beans
你打算就这么轻易地把它
in front of an outsider?
当着一个外人的面泄露出去吗
Who, me?
说谁呢 我吗
Sheldon, I don't think Penny cares
谢尔顿 我不觉得佩妮
about handwriting-recognition based differential...
多在乎这个基于手写识别技术的微分...
*The stars at night are big and bright*
*夜晚的星星大而亮呀*
*Deep in the heart of Texas*
*深深地埋藏在德州的中♥央♥*
She's not going to steal our idea.
她不会来盗取我们的点子
- What idea? - We're gonna write an application...
-什么点子 -我们要写一个应用程序...
*The prairie sky is wide and high*
*草原的星空宽而高呀*
*Deep in the heart...*
*深深地埋藏在...*
Okay, stop, stop!
行了 别唱了
*Of Texas*
*德州的中♥央♥*
Whatever your secret is,
无论你们的秘密是什么
I'm sure it's boring, so I'm not interested.
我确信它必定无聊至极 所以我不会有兴趣的
It's not boring at all.
一点也不无聊啊
You see, in higher order mathematics,
你想想 在高阶数学中
there are certain sets
一定会有
- of equations that... - Bored.
-联立方程组 它们有时... -无聊
Satisfied?
满意了吗
Hardly.
恐怕很难
Consider this unlikely but very plausible scenario.
试想一下这个不太可能却又非常真实的情节吧
A young woman alone in the big city.
一位年轻女子只身来到大都市
Her ridiculous dream
她荒谬的演员梦想
of becoming an actress lies shattered about her.
欺骗了她 从而深深地打击了她
Hey, wait a minute.
拜托 你停一下好吗
Well, hang on. Let's see where he's going.
等等 我们看看他的后续如何
Then it hits her.
然后现实打击了她
How is she going to survive?
她如何才能生存下去呢
I mean, she has no prospects, no marketable skills.
因为她胸无大志且身无长物
And then one day,
直到有一天
she meets a group of geniuses
她遇到了一群天才们
and their friend Howard.
以及天才们的朋友霍华德
Hey, I...
我...
Hang on. Let's see where he's going.
你也等等 我们看看他的后续如何
She befriends them, and then lies in wait
她与这帮人交朋友 然后伺机等候
until they reveal a marketable idea,
直到这帮人有了一个可销♥售♥的点子
which she steals and sells to the highest bidder.
于是她盗取了点子 卖♥♥给了出价最高的人
- That is ridiculous. - Oh, is it?
-这也太扯了 -哦 是吗
Let's see you come up with an explanation
那你倒是给我们个合理的解释
as to why this woman hangs out with us all the time.
为何这个女人一直跟我们厮混在一起
Oh, great. You know what?
太棒了 你们知道吗
I've already mooched dinner off you guys.
我已经从你们这蹭到晚饭了
I don't need to listen to this.
所以我不需要再听这个点子了
There's your answer-- free food.
这就是你要的答案 免费食物
All right, I've taken the liberty
好吧 我已经自作主张
of drafting these workflow charts
起草了这些工作流程图
which outline our various duties and the path we will follow
这里列出了我们形形色♥色♥的职务以及
as we develop our ground-breaking new app.
开♥发♥这独创程序过程中需遵照的事项
Hey, why am I in charge of phone support?
为何我负责的是电♥话♥服务
Seems a bit racist.
貌似有点种族主义
A customer service representative
一个操着印度口音的客服
with an Indian accent will create the impression
能够给客人们留下一种
we're a vast enterprise that uses overseas call centers.
我们这是跨国公♥司♥ 使用海外客服中心的印象
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表