只有这个理由才能解释
for why you think you sell shoes and yogurt.
你怎么会认为自己又卖♥♥鞋又卖♥♥酸奶
Okay, you know what?
好吧 这样好了
Let's just try a different improv. Uh..
咱们换个即兴表演的主题
Oh, this time we will be two winos
这次咱俩演两个
living under a freeway overpass.
住在高速公路天桥下的酒鬼好了
Oh, and we're going to use props?
我们都可以用道具了
You bet.
必须的
I had dreams, you know.
我也是有梦想的 知道吗
I was gonna be famous.
我想出名
Show everybody back home I could be someone.
让我家乡的人都看看 我也能出人头地
Now look at me.
可你看看我现在这样
Want some?
喝点吗
You have any frozen yogurt?
你有冻酸奶吗
I'm still not adjusted
我还是不明白
to how the SyFy channel spells their name now.
幻想频道怎么会是这样拼写
(原名Sci Fi 频道 专门播放科幻 奇幻 惊悚 超自然等电视影集)
S-y-F-y. That's "siffy" .
S-y-F-y 那就成"饭想"了
Hello?
喂
Oh, my God! Is he okay?
天啊 他没事吧
- What happened? - Hang on. Hang on.
-出什么事了 -等一下 等一下
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Howard was on his scooter, and got hit by a truck.
霍华德骑摩托车的时候被一辆卡车给撞了
He's in critical condition.
他现在情况危殆
Oh, no!
不
Did you hear?
你们听说了吗
Isn't it terrible?
太可怕了
Have you seen him?
你见到他了吗
They wouldn't let me in.
他们不让我进去
Oh, my Howie.
我的霍霍呀
It'll be okay. It'll be okay.
不会有事的 不会有事的
It'll be okay.
不会有事的
It'll be okay.
不会有事的
It's Howard.
是霍华德
Howard, hello.
喂 霍华德
Raj, is that you?
拉杰 是你吗
Yeah, I'm right here, buddy. How are you?
是的 我就在这 兄弟 你还好吗
Shh, shh. Listen to me.
听我说
I'm not gonna make it.
我撑不过了
No, no, no, don't say that.
不 不 不 别这么说
You're going to be all right.
你会没事的
Raj, I don't have time. Now, pay attention.
拉杰 我时间不多了 好好听我说
My last wish is that you look after Bernadette.
我最后的愿望就是你要好好照顾伯纳黛特
Of course, of course.
当然了 当然了
Now when you say "look after", you mean...
不过你说"照顾"是指
Sexually.
性方面的
Excuse me, Bernadette. I have to hear it from him.
对不起 伯纳黛特 我得听他亲口说出来
Sexually.
性需求
Got it. Take care.
哦了 保重啦
I guess I have no choice
我别无选择
but to make sweet, guilt-free love to you
只能在余生 一而再再而三
over and over again for the rest of my life.
毫无罪恶地跟你享受甜蜜爱欲
That's how I heard it.
这也是我亲耳所闻的
Or it could be "sy-fee."
又或者可以取名为"幻仙"
What?
你说什么
S-y-F-y. "Sy-fee."
S-y-F-y. "幻仙"
Oh, right.
好吧
Good one.
给力
So, did you get a chance to go over the scene I gave you?
对了 你有时间看一遍我给你的那部电影吗
Yes. I didn't care for it.
看了 但是我不喜欢
Okay, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof is an American classic.
《朱门巧妇》可是美国经典中的经典
(《朱门巧妇》曾获5项奥斯卡提名)
So is the McRib sandwich.
传奇汉堡也是
I don't care for that, either.
可我照样也不喜欢它
Fine. What would you rather do as a scene study?
好吧 那在场景学习方面 你到底想怎么做
I'm glad you asked.
很高兴你能这么问
I took the liberty
我擅自把我
of adapting a Star Trek fan fiction novella
十岁那年写的《星际迷航》同人小说
I wrote when I was ten into a one-act play.
改编成一部独幕剧
And you think it's better than Tennessee Williams?
而你觉得比田纳西·威廉姆斯写的强多了
(田纳西·威廉姆斯是《朱门巧妇》的作者)
Why don't we leave that for future generations to decide?
为什么不留给后代去决定呢
Where No Sheldon Has Gone Before.
《那些谢尔顿未曾到过的地方》
It's the story of a young boy who is transported
这个故事是发生在东德克萨斯州
from the ignorant backwoods of East Texas
在愚昧无知的边远地区 一个少年郎
to the 23rd Century,
被送到二十三世纪
where his genius is not only appreciated, but celebrated.
在那里 他的聪明才智不仅为人赏识 而且被人盛赞
KMN...
杀了我吧
Now, in this pivotal scene,
现在 在这场关键的戏里
Sheldon's mother, played by you, argues with an emissary
你扮演的谢尔顿的母亲 与星际联邦的特使
of the United Federation of Planets, Mr. Spock,
斯波克先生发生争吵 而斯波克先生
the role I will bring to life.
则由我来生动的展现
Okay, that's fine, but let's try
好吧 这样也行 但咱们先试试
and get you out of your comfort zone.
让你脱离你的舒适区
Why would we want to do that?
为什么咱们要这么做
It's called "the comfort zone" for a reason.
"舒适区"之所以这么叫 是有原因的
Okay, the whole point of this is to loosen you up a little,
这么做的原因是让你放松点儿
so I'm thinking you'll play the role of your mother,
所以我觉得你应该扮演母亲的角色
and I will bring life to Mr. Spock.
而我负责来生动展现斯波克先生
I'm sorry.
我没听错吧
You'll be Spock?
由你来演斯波克
It's only logical.
这才符合逻辑[Spock 台词]
Very well.
很好
I'll set the scene.
我来叙述一下背景
All right.
好的
"East Texas.
东德克萨斯州
"A warm summer night.
一个温暖的夏夜
"A woman, Mary,
一个女人 玛丽
"stands on a porch.
站在阳台上
In the distance, we hear a lonesome train whistle..."
从远处传来 火车孤独的汽笛声
"The droning buzz of cicadas..""
知了单调的嗡嗡声
"A coyote howls at the moon,
一只土狼冲着月亮嗷嚎
frightening sensitive young boys everywhere."
吓唬着四面八方心灵脆弱的少年郎
"Out in the woods,
在丛林之外
- an owl screeches..." - Okay, okay.
-一只猫头鹰发出毛骨悚然的尖叫声 -够了够了
We get it. You set the scene.
我懂了 你的背景叙述得很清楚了
Hoo!
呜呼
Now just read your mother's line.
快念你母亲角色的台词吧
"Shelly!
"谢利
"Shelly, how many times have I told you
谢利 我跟你说过多少遍了
"not to leave your sciencey stuff out on the porch?
别把你的实验工具放在阳台"
"Goodness,
"天啊
"I'll never understand that boy.
我永远都不懂这孩子"
"But then again, I'm a religious nut,
"不过再次声明 我是宗教迷
and my mind is closed to so many things."
我的心灵已经把太多东西拒之门外了"
([模仿飞船飞过的飕飕震动声])
"Spock to Enterprise. Transport successful."
"斯波克呼叫进取号♥ 发送成功"
"Glory be to Heaven,
"荣耀归于上天
"some sort of creature just manifested out of thin air.
某种不知名物体突然出现"
"George, put down that Pepsi can full of bourbon
"乔治 把你那装满威士忌的百事可乐罐放下
that ain't foolin' no one, and get your shotgun!"
有时间做模作样 还不如赶紧把抢抗上呢"
"Greetings, Mary Cooper.
"向你问候 玛丽·库珀
I am Spock."
我是斯波克"
I'm sorry. I just don't buy it.
抱歉 我还是接受不了
Just keep going!
别停 继续演
"Oh, my, your sudden appearance startles me."
"天啊 你的突然出现吓坏我了"
"We have been monitoring your son Sheldon
"我们在遥远的二十三世纪里
"from the 23rd Century, and
一直密切关注着你的儿子 谢尔顿"
"we have determined that he is now ready
"我们认为他现在已经够格
"to join us.
加入我们的行列"
"His unique genius is our best hope
"他独一无二的聪明才智 是能给我们
for bringing peace to a vast and troubled galaxy."
广阔而混乱的星系 带来和平的最大希望"
"I understand.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表