Do you have any evidence to support that hypothesis?
你这么说有什么证据吗
How about that Gorn sitting on the couch?
看到沙发上那个戈恩人了吗[星际迷航]
That seems fairly conclusive.
好吧 很有说服力
No, Gorn, no.
不 戈恩
That's where I sit.
那是我的位子
Thank you for agreeing to see me, Agent Page.
多谢你同意见我 蓓姬探员
Thank you for filing a complaint with my superior, Dr. Cooper.
多谢你向我上级投诉我 库珀博士
I understand you want to recant
我明白你想要撤销
your statement about Howard Wolowitz.
你对霍华德·沃罗威茨的说辞
- Yes. - Was your statement untrue?
-没错 -你的说辞是假的吗
No.
是真的
Then I'm afraid you can't withdraw it.
那我恐怕你没法撤销
I'm sorry. I don't recall you saying "No backsies."
不好意思 你可没说"不得回传"
Is there anything else?
还有其它事吗
Yes. I'd like to offer a laudatory statement
有 我想发表一番对霍华德
about Howard's many excellent qualities that I believe
许多优秀品质的赞美
will tip the scales back in his favor.
我相信这能扭转局势
"Howard Joel Wolowitz.
霍华德·约尔·沃罗威茨
"H is for honesty, of which he has much.
H代表诚实 他的确相当诚实
"O's for outstanding,
O代表杰出
"Which he is such.
他也正是如此
"W's for witty, he's quick with a joke.
W代表风趣 他的确很会讲笑话
- A's for artistic, his ability..." - I'm sorry.
-A代表艺术才华 他可以... -我很抱歉
Dr. Cooper, this matter is already closed.
库珀博士 这没得谈了
But I still have "rd Joel Wolowitz" Left to go.
但名字的剩余部分我还没说完呢
It's closed.
这事儿已经完结了
I don't understand why you people
我真搞不懂你们这帮人
are picking on my friend, Howard,
要找我朋友霍华德的茬
when there are much more serious security threats to pursue.
这个国家还面临着其它更严重的威胁
For instance, when I first met Leonard,
比如 我最初遇到莱纳德的时候
he was on the verge of giving away
他就差点把导弹机密
rocket secrets to a North Korean spy,
透露给一个朝鲜间谍
and not one agent ever investigated that.
但却没有一个探员去调查这事
This is Leonard Hofstadter?
你是指莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德吗
No, it's a different Leonard.
不 是另一个叫莱纳德的
He's...
他...
Chinese, red hair, six fingers. Good-bye.
他是中国人 红头发 六根手指 再见
Raj.
拉杰
Have you seen Howard?
你看到霍华德了吗
I think he's eating lunch.
我想他在吃饭吧
Uh, Sheldon, I want you to meet Neil DeGrasse Tyson
谢尔顿 这位是尼尔·德格拉斯·泰森
from the Hayden Planetarium in New York.
纽约海登天文馆馆长
I'm quite familiar with Dr. Tyson.
我和泰森博士挺熟呢
He's responsible for the demotion of Pluto
都归功于他的一家之言
from planetary status.
冥王星不再是行星了
I liked Pluto.
我喜欢冥王星
Ergo I do not like you.
所以我不喜欢你
But I actually didn't demote Pluto.
其实不是我的一家之言
That was a vote of the International Astronomical Union.
而是国际天文联合会投票决定的
If "Ifs" And "Buts" Were candy and nuts,
要是总拿"如果"和"但是"来糊弄我们
we'd all have a merry Christmas.
圣诞节可不会开心的是吧
Think about that, Dr. Tyson.
好好想想吧 泰森博士
Is that the guy you were telling me about?
你和我说的就是他吗
Oh, yeah.
没错
Howard.
霍华德
The person at fault for you not getting a security clearance is me.
害你没通过安全审核的人是我
You?
是你
Yes, but before you get upset, I want you to know
对 在你发飙之前 我要告诉你
I went to the FBI and retracted my statement.
我去找了联调局的人撤回我的说辞
And they were okay with that?
他们同意了吗
No. If anything, I made it worse.
不 那啥 反而更糟了
In any case, I have been riddled with guilt,
不管怎样 我充满了罪恶感
which is causing Gorn-infested REM sleep.
搞得戈恩人都跑进了我梦里
So, I'm here now to say I'm sorry.
所以我来对你说抱歉
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
You've set my career back at least two years,
你害得我的职业发展倒♥退♥了至少两年
and you think you can make it right with "I'm sorry"?
你觉得说句抱歉就能算了吗
Yes.
是的
I followed the social protocol.
我遵循了社交礼仪
I attempted to right the wrong, and when I failed to do so,
曾努力想要纠正错误 但我失败了
I delivered a heartfelt apology.
所以我表示诚挚的抱歉
Now you say,
现在你得说
"Apology accepted,"
"我接受你的道歉"
and I will offer you a one-time-only high five.
而我和你击下掌 仅此一次
Your apology is not accepted.
我不接受你的道歉
You're tricking me.
你开玩笑吧
It really is, isn't it?
其实你接受了吧
Leave me alone, Sheldon.
别烦我 谢尔顿
Dr. Cooper, I just wanted you to know
库珀博士 我想告诉你
I'm sorry for the role I played in the Pluto matter.
我很抱歉我对冥王星的所作所为
Oh, shut up.
闭嘴
Sheldon?
谢尔顿
Hello.
你好
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这
I have troubles, Penny.
我有麻烦了 佩妮
I've come to pour them out
我想来找充满同情心的
to the sympathetic ear of the local barkeep.
当地酒吧酒保一吐心事
You know, they have a really nice bar over at the Olive Garden.
其实橄榄园那边就有个不错的酒吧
I don't like the Olive Garden.
我不喜欢橄榄园
They treat me like family.
他们对我跟家人似的
- Okay, Sheldon. What can I get you? - Alcohol.
-好吧谢尔顿 想喝点什么 -酒
Could you be a little more specific?
能再具体点吗
Ethyl alcohol.
乙醇
40 milliliters.
40毫升
I'm sorry, honey. I don't know milliliters.
抱歉亲爱的 我不懂毫升制
Ah. Blame President James "Jimmy" Carter.
那得怪詹姆斯·吉米·卡特总统
He started America on a path to the metric system
他让美国开始实行公制体系
but then just gave up.
却又半途而废
He wonders why he was a one-term president.
他还想不明白自己为何不能连任总统
Would you say that's about 40 milliliters?
你说这里差不多是40毫升吧
- More or less. - Great.
-差不多 -很好
Now, where were we?
咱说到哪了
I believe you were about to ask me to choose a cocktail.
相信你马上就要让我点一种鸡尾酒了
Fortunately, thanks to computer-savvy alcoholics,
幸好 拜嗜酒的电脑通们所赐
there's an app for that.
正好有开♥发♥这应用
Let's see.
看看
Harvey Wallbanger. Eh.
哈维撞墙 算了
Sex on the Beach. I hardly think so.
海滩性♥爱♥ 我可不要
Rob Roy, silk Slipper, Mad Hatter.
罗布罗伊 丝绸拖鞋 疯狂鞋匠
I'll have a Rosewater Ricky.
给我来一杯玫瑰花水里奇
- A what? - You'll need pitted,brandied cherries, gin,
-什么酒 -需用到去核酒酿的樱桃 琴酒
rosewater, Angostura Bitters and overproofed rum.
玫瑰花水 安古斯图拉苦味酒和高度朗姆酒
Now, first, dust the cherries with sugar,
首先 在樱桃上撒上糖
then spray them with a mixture of rum and bitters.
然后喷上朗姆和苦味酒
Then ignite the rum, caramel...
再点燃朗姆酒 将饴糖...
Here you go -- one Rosewater Ricky.
给你 你的玫瑰花水里奇
That's not how it looks in the picture.
跟照片上的不像
Oh, yeah, you know, every bartender makes it differently.
是啊 不过每位酒保调法都稍有差异
Why don't you give it a try.
何不试试再说
All right.
好吧
To the metric system.
敬公制体系
I can't taste the cherries.
我没尝到有樱桃味
All right. Sheldon, what's on your mind?
好吧 谢尔顿 你到底在烦恼什么
I wronged Howard, and he won't accept my apology.
我对不起霍华德 他不接受我的道歉
Oh, right, that.
哦那件事啊
Yes, Leonard told me. Sorry, honey.
莱纳德跟我说了 很遗憾亲爱的
Penny, you face failure on a daily basis.
佩妮 你每天都面对着失败
How do you cope?
你是怎么处理的
I drink.
我喝酒啊
To drinking.
敬喝酒
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表