Until I can transfer my intellect
在我将自己的智慧
to a more durable container
转移到一个更持久的容器内之前
my body will remain safely ensconced in my bed.
我的肉身将被安全安置在我的床上
Fine, but don't expect my help.
随你 但别指望我会帮你
You have to help-- it's in the roommate agreement.
你必须帮我 室友协议里写了
No, it's not.
不 才没有
Section 74.C.
74条C款
The various obligations and duties of the parties
两人间若有人成了机器人
in the event one of them becomes a robot.
另一人所应尽的各项义务和责任
I'll be damned.
让我一头撞死好了
This is delightful.
这种感觉太赞了
Uh-huh.
哼哼
It's much easier to enjoy
不用担心死于车祸
the picturesque route we travel to work
这样在上班路中欣赏美景
when you remove the specter of fiery vehicular death.
就更加怡然自得了
Refresh my memory.
提醒我下
Why didn't I just put you in the trunk?
我♥干♥嘛不直接把你塞进后备箱呢
Because I called shotgun. Remember?
因为我先抢了前排座位 记得不
Right.
好吧
You seem tense.
你看着压力很大
Perhaps this will relax you.
这样会不会感到放松
I don't want to listen to music, Sheldon.
我不想听音乐 谢尔顿
Very well.
好吧
I don't understand why you're not enjoying this.
真不明白你为什么不喜欢这样
Together, in this car, with my enhanced capabilities
你和增强功能的我 一起在车里
we're like Knight Rider.
这就好比霹雳游侠嘛
(同名电视剧 男主角和他的人工智能车)
Except in Knight Rider, the car isn't a yammering sphincter.
那里面的车可不是括约肌吱吱响的废柴
You mock the sphincter
你居然嘲笑括约肌
but the sphincter is a class of muscle
括约肌可是人体的一组肌肉
without which human beings couldn't survive.
没有的话人类没法存活的哦
There are over 50 different sphincters
人体内共有超过50种
in the human body.
不同的括约肌
How many can you name?
你能叫出多少
I was wrong-- this is exactly like Knight Rider.
我错了 这就是一霹雳游侠 没说的
Perhaps you'd be interested in a different game.
你大概会对另一个游戏感兴趣
No.
没兴趣
This is a photograph of the 1911
这张照片 是在1911年
Solvay Conference on the theory of radiation and quanta.
召开的辐射和量子理论索尔瓦会议
Using Photoshop, I've introduced a few anachronisms.
我PS了几处不该存在的东西
See if you can spot all 24.
看看你能不能找出所有24处
I'll give you the first one.
我先给你第一个提示好了
Madame Curie should not be wearing a digital watch.
居里夫人不该带着电子表
And go.
你继续吧
(益智游戏节目《冒险》的主题曲)
That's it. Bye-bye.
够了 拜拜
Bazinga.
吓死你
I have an override switch.
我有更高权限的开关
I almost died!
我差点被你害死了
And I'm safe and sound in bed.
而我仍安然无恙地坐在床上
Who's crazy now?
现在再看谁是疯子
I'm still going to go with you.
我还是会说你
Hello, Professor Hoskins.
你好 霍斯金斯教授
Nice to see you, Mindy.
很高兴见到你 敏迪
And konnichiwa, Dr. Nakamura.
早上好[日语] 中村博士
Sorry the Swedes disproved your theory.
很遗憾那帮瑞典佬推♥翻♥了你的理论
Leonard, my door.
莱纳德 我的门
What about it?
你的门怎么了
Be a lamb and open it for me.
乖 给哥开个门
Why? What's the problem?
为嘛 有啥问题吗
You think you have me stymied, don't you?
你以为你难住我了 对吗
No, I think a doorknob has you stymied.
没有啊 我觉得难住你的是门把手
Oh, look, it's Leonard and R2-D-Bag.
哦 看啊 莱纳德和R2-D-Bag[代指《星战》里的R2-D2机器人]
(《星战》里R2-D2机器人 这里D-bag是douchebag[蠢货]的缩写)
That's my joke. I told it last night.
这笑话是我想出来的 我昨晚给你讲的
You can't just use it.
你不能随便剽窃好吧
Raj, be a lamb and open the door for me.
拉杰 乖 替哥开下门
Oh, sure.
好的
He's a lamb.
他真乖
You're not.
你不乖
I'm a lamb.
我好乖哦
Isn't this nice?
这一切多美好啊
The pleasures of fellowship and camaraderie
在享受同伴感情的同时
without having to tolerate your germy breath on my skin.
又不必忍♥受你们污浊呼吸对我皮肤的伤害
I say we just take him to Tatooine
要我说咱们把他送到塔图因星球上
and sell him to some Jawas.
把他卖♥♥给爪哇人吧[《星战》情节]
That's two, dude.
第二次了 老兄
Write your own jokes.
写你自己的笑话去
Oh, great.
哎呦欸
Hi, I'm Penny, I'll be your waitress.
嗨 我叫佩妮 今晚为你们服务
Why are you introducing yourself?
你干嘛还要作自我介绍啊
I'd rather people not know
不管怎么样 我宁愿
I have any prior connection to you whatsoever.
大家都不知道我跟你们之前有任何联♥系♥
Can you tell me the specials this evening?
你能介绍一下今晚有什么特色菜吗
Sheldon, I'm not waiting on you.
谢尔顿 我不为你服务
Obviously.
当然了
I don't even have water yet.
你还没给我倒水呢
Because you're not here.
因为你不在这里
That's discrimination against the otherwise located.
你这是对远程遥控人员的歧视
I'm going to have to go over your head.
我要去找你的领导[也有比你高的意思]
Manager... manager.
经理 经理在吗
Oh, Lord, look who it is.
天啊 快看那是谁
Is that Steve Wozniak?
那是斯蒂夫·沃兹尼亚克吗[苹果公♥司♥创始人之一]
I think it is.
我猜没错
The Great and Powerful Woz.
神奇而伟大的沃兹啊
Penny, Steve Wozniak was
佩妮 斯蒂夫·沃兹尼亚克
one of the cofounders of Apple Computer.
可是苹果电脑公♥司♥的创始人之一呢
- He and Steve Jobs started it... - Yeah
-他和斯蒂夫·乔布斯一起创办了... -没错
I know who he is. I watch Dancing with the Stars.
我知道他是谁 我看过《与星共舞》
(斯蒂夫·沃兹尼亚克曾参加过该节目)
I must speak to him.
我得去和他聊聊
Of course you must.
你当然得去了
You know, there's an Olive Garden down the street.
这条街上还有家橄榄园[意大利连锁餐馆]
You guys should try it sometime.
你们有空应该去尝尝
Excuse me, Mr. Wozniak?
打扰了 沃兹尼亚克先生
Oh, hey.
嘿
Nice virtual presence device.
很不错的虚拟化身仪器
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
I just want to say I'm a big fan.
我想说我是你的忠实粉丝
You're my 15th favorite technological visionary.
你在我最爱的科技远见卓识者排行榜上排第15
Only 15th?
才第15啊
It's still six spots above Steve Jobs.
那也比斯蒂夫·乔布斯高6名呢
I care neither for turtlenecks nor showmanship.
我既不喜欢高翻衣领 也不喜爱炫舞技的人
Yeah, I never got that turtleneck thing.
嗯 我从来不♥穿♥高翻领的衣服
One of my proudest possessions is a vintage 1977 Apple Two.
我最得意的收藏就是一台1977年产的苹果Ⅱ
Despite the file system limitations of Apple DOS 3.3
如果不考虑苹果DOS 3.3版文件系统的局限性
it was a pretty nifty little achievement.
它确实算个一流的小成就
Thanks, we were shooting for "nifty."
多谢 "一流"这个词让我受宠若惊
You know, if you had it here
如果你能把它带过来的话
I'd autograph it for you.
我可以在上面签个名
Don't move for 15 to 30 minutes
别走开 等我15到30分钟
depending on how the buses are running.
具体情况得看公交车的运营情况
Nerds.
书呆子
I'm coming, Woz, I'm coming.
我来了 沃兹 我来了
Penny... Penny... Penny.
佩妮 佩妮 佩妮
What up, Shel-Bot?
怎么了 谢童木
I can't get out of bed.
我下不了床
I hurt my ankle.
脚扭了
What do you want me to do?
你想让我♥干♥嘛啊
Sing me "Soft Kitty."
给我唱"乖乖猫"吧
Really, you want me to sing "Soft Kitty"
你真的想让我对着个电脑显示器唱
to a computer monitor?
"乖乖猫"吗
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表