声明一下 我也是身不由己的
I'll get to you in a minute.
我等下再找你算账
No hurry.
不急
That my own daughter thinks I don't love her enough
我的亲生女儿 觉得我不够爱她到
to support her no matter what choices she makes--
不管她怎么选择我都会支持她
well, that hurts me deeply.
这太伤我心了
- I'm sorry, Daddy... - Let me finish.
-抱歉老爸... -让我说完
I thought we were past the days
我还以为你已今非昔比了
when you would try to pull the wool over my eyes.
不会再蒙骗我了
Telling me the baggie in your underwear drawer is potpourri?
说你内衣抽屉里的小袋子是香包
And the pee stick in your bathroom is to check for diabetes?
卫生间里的验尿棒是查糖尿病的
You know, I'm sorry.
对不起
You're a grown woman, and I respect your right
你长大了 我尊重你
to make your own decisions,
让你自己作决定
but all I ask is you respect me enough
我只要求你也同样尊重我
to be honest about them.
要对我说实话
You're right. Look, from now on, I will tell you the truth.
你说得对 从今以后我一定对你说实话
Thank you. Now, why don't you go and put some clothes on
谢谢 现在进去换件衣服
and we'll grab a bite to eat before I head for the airport.
趁我出发去机场前 先去吃点东西
- Now you... - Daddy, he had nothing to do...
-而你... -老爸 他跟着没关系...
- Keep walking. - Okay.
-走你的 -好吧
Please, please, please don't give up on her.
求求你 拜托你别放弃追她
What?
什么
I can't go back to the skateboard idiots, the white rappers
我不想再面对什么滑板白♥痴♥ 白人说唱歌♥手
and all those sweaty dumb-asses with their backwards hats.
还有那些反戴帽子满身汗臭的蠢驴们
Gee, I don't know if it's in the cards, sir.
天 我不知道我是否还有机会
Then, stack the deck.
那就作弊
Cheat. Lie. I don't care.
欺骗 撒谎 我无所谓
I want grandkids before I die,
我死前还想抱上外孙
and I want them to grow up in a house without wheels.
而且不想他们在活动房♥里长大
- I'll give it a shot. - Thank you.
-那我试试 -谢谢
Now I'm going to do something here to help you along.
现在我来做点事帮帮你
- Excuse me? - Just don't panic.
-什么 -别怕就对了
Now, get your sorry, lying ass out of my face
你这个骗人的混♥蛋♥快给我滚蛋
and make sure I never see it again!
别让我再看到你
Oh, the reverse psychology thing. I see. That's very clever.
逆反心理 我懂的 真聪明
Don't yap. Just get out.
别说出来 快出去
I'll friend you on Facebook.
我回去上Facebook加你好友
Oh, there you are.
你来了
Just so you know, I was up all night,
跟你说 我一晚没睡
but I have finally completed
终于完成了
the Penny-specific section of the new roommate agreement.
针对佩妮部分的新室友协议
Yeah well, not necessary. We broke up again.
不必了 我们又分手了
Do you even think about other people, Leonard?
你有没有为别人着想过 莱纳德
Do you?
你想过没有
Oh, how'd it go last night?
昨晚怎么样
Oh, you know.
你知道的
Same old, same old.
都一样的 没啥变化
Looked through a telescope, saw some stars. Big whoop.
通过望远镜看到些星星 就是大惊喜了
Really?
真的吗
You waited months for time with that telescope. What happened?
这望远镜你可等了几个月了 怎么了
Why? You writing a book?
干嘛 采访我写书吗
I'm going to propose a hypothesis.
我提出个假设
Last night, Raj accidentally made contact with an alien civilization
昨晚 拉杰偶然与外星文明联络上了
and has been ordered by the United States government to keep it a secret.
然后被美国政♥府♥要求严格保密
Nothing happened. Can we please just change the subject?
啥事都没有 能换个话题吗
That sounds rehearsed. We are not alone.
这话一听就是排演过的 我们不是唯一智慧生命
You get to play with Raj's big telescope last night?
昨晚你顺利把玩上拉杰的大望远镜了吗
Where did that come from?
这话从何说起
He never touched my telescope.
他从未碰过我的望远镜
Way to go shutting up.
你给我闭嘴
I did shut up. Now you shut up.
我闭嘴了 你也给我闭嘴
- Fine. - Thank you.
-好吧 -谢谢
I can't believe you didn't call me this morning.
真不敢相信 你今早没给我打电♥话♥
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表