Stand by for my upcoming tat.
你给我走着瞧
Hey, Sheldon?
谢尔顿
Yes?
什么事
No.
不 没事
See what I did there? I turned it around.
发现没 我把这两句话给转过来了
Sorry, I had to clock out.
抱歉 我得打卡下班
Oh, no, that's okay.
没事 没关系的
How have you been?
你过得怎么样
Okay. You know, busy, school, work. You?
还好了 就是忙着读书上班什么的 你呢
Same. I took a scuba-diving course over the summer,
一样 夏天时我选了一门戴水肺潜水的课程
but it turns out I'm terrified of the ocean.
结果发现我很怕海
Too bad.
太糟糕了
You wouldn't know anybody
你有没有认识的人
who wants to buy a wet suit, boy's large?
想买♥♥大号♥儿童潜水衣的
Yeah, forget it. Not important.
算了 这不重要
So, are you seeing anyone?
你有跟人交往吗
- Well, to be honest, I... - Hey, how are we doing over here?
-说实话 我 -嗨 在忙什么呢
Can I get you something to drink?
要不要给你们点杯饮料
- Not for me, thanks. - I'm okay.
-我不用 谢谢 -我也不用
Are you gonna want to order food?
要不要点些吃的
- Maybe later. - Okay.
-待会再点吧 -好的
So, are you seeing anybody?
那么 你在跟人交往吗
No.
没有
That's what I told him when he asked me.
他问我的时候我也是这么说的
I hope that's not out of line.
希望这不算太冒昧吧
- No, it's fine. - Penny, can we have a little privacy?
-不 没事 -佩妮 能让我们独处一会儿吗
Oh. I'm sorry.
抱歉
What about you, have you been seeing anybody?
你呢 你有没有跟其他人交往
Well, you know how it is with guys.
你知道 男人嘛
I mean, we have needs and...
总是有需要的
So you've been seeing other girls?
这么说你在和其他女孩交往
Well, not real girls.
不是真实的女孩
Does that mean slutty trolls?
你是说那个风♥骚♥的巨魔吗
You know, you look thirsty.
你们俩看起来很渴
- I brought you some iced tea. - Thank you.
-我给你们拿了冰茶 -谢谢
It's passion fruit, new on the menu.
这是百香果 本店新品哦
- I know. I work here. - Oh, sorry.
-我知道 我在这上班呢 -抱歉
Yeah, you're right. Doy.
你说得对 这不明摆着嘛
So, Howard, trolls yay or nay?
霍华德 巨魔那事儿说不说
Isn't there somewhere else you can be?
别老杵在这儿行吗
Not where I can hear you guys.
那样我就听不着你俩聊天了
Okay, fine.
好吧 好了
I'll admit, there are dark, sordid little corners of the Internet
我承认 在互联网的某些黑暗肮脏的角落
where the name Wolowizard is whispered in hushed tones.
确实有人在喃喃呼唤沃罗法师这个名字
The only reason I go there,
我去那些地方不过是因为
the only reason I've ever gone there
我曾那样做的唯一原因
is because I don't have a real woman in my life.
是因为我生命中一直没有真正的女友
- You happy? - Yeah, that'll hold me for a while.
-这下你爽了 -对 能放过你们一小会了
Howard, you did have a real woman.
霍华德 你有过真正的女友
I was right there in the next room
我当时就在隔壁房♥间
while you were clicking that troll's brains out.
而你却疯狂地撸着鼠标跟巨魔进行剧烈运动
Yeah, but we weren't...
对 但我们从未...
I-I mean, you and I never...
我是说 你我从未...
Had sex?
上过床
Yeah.
对
Well, whose fault was that?
那又是谁的错呢
Complimentary nachos!
免费赠送的墨西哥玉米片
You enjoy.
慢慢享用
Never had sex?
从未上过床 哇
What do you mean, whose fault was that?
你什么意思 问我那是谁的错
Well, we could've been having sex,
我们本可以上♥床♥的
but you never made the move.
但你从未主动采取行动
I didn't think you wanted me to make the move.
我以为是你不想我采取行动的
Howard, a girl doesn't go out with a man like you,
霍华德 女孩才不会跟你这样的人约会
with your looks, your fancy patter and your tight hoochie pants
就你那长相 说话那德性 还有那小紧身裤
if she's not expecting him to eventually make the move.
除非她是想让你主动采取行动的
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
Son of a bitch.
妈的我早干嘛去了
Hey, this is a little awkward,
我真有点说不出口
but my manager says I can't actually give nachos away.
但经理说我无权免费赠送玉米片
So... just take that when you're ready.
所以 谈好了记得买♥♥单啊
Yeah, we had a really great talk,
对 我俩谈得很愉快
and we're gonna start seeing each other again.
决定重新开始约会
Oh, congratulations.
恭喜你们
Have you broken it to the troll yet?
那你跟那巨魔分了吗
Did Penny tell you about that?
是佩妮告诉你的
No. Steve Patterson told me.
不是 史蒂夫·帕特森说的
The greasy old fat guy in Facilities Management?
设备管理部那恶心的老胖子
- Yeah. - How'd he know about it?
-对 -他怎么知道的
He's Glissinda the troll.
他就是巨魔葛林新蒂
Sorry, dude, the thermostat's on my side of the room,
抱歉兄弟 温度调节器在我这边
so it stays Mumbai hot in here
温度就定在跟孟买♥♥一样热
until you turn off that stupid Indian music!
除非你关了那愚蠢的印度音乐
I'll turn off the music
我自然会关了音乐
when you get rid of that salmonella-ridden parakeet!
只要你处理掉那只携带着沙门氏菌的鹦鹉
Oh, too bad! Sheldon's pathologically afraid of birds!
太糟了 原来谢尔顿病态地怕鸟
Hey, look, Sheldon! Birdie, birdie, birdie!
来看啊 谢尔顿 小鸟小鸟小鸟
That's it! Prepare for marshmallow death!
我受够了 看我的棉花糖子弹 受死吧
Eat flaming Nerf!
你也吃我一枪
So anyway...
话说回来...
That's great news about you and Bernadette.
你跟伯纳黛特能和好真是太好了
Yeah. I think I'm gonna take her to miniature golf.
是啊 我想带她去打迷你高尔夫
Ah. I guess for you guys that's like regular golf.
对你们来说 那就相当于正常的高尔夫了
Short jokes? Really?
笑我矮 真的吗
You're, like, a quarter of an inch taller than me.
你也就比我高那么1/4英寸罢了
Yeah, and don't you forget it.
对 记得我比你高就好
I had a good time.
我过得很愉快
Me, too.
我也是
Kiss her good night.
跟她吻别
All right, now a little tongue.
好了 该来点舌吻了
Hold on there.
别轻举妄动
We've only just rekindled the romance.
我们才刚刚重燃爱火
Let's not sully the moment with the exchange of saliva.
别让过早的唾液交换 破坏了这美妙一刻
Don't listen to him.
别听他的
She wants it.
她也想要的
Tongue.
舌吻
See?
看到了吧
Now make the move.
该主动出击了
Too soon.
太快了
Trust me, she's ready.
相信我 她准备好了
Make the move.
主动出击
No, no, no.
别
A lady wants to be wooed,courted slowly.
女士都想被好好追求 慢慢献殷勤
How would you know?
你怎么知道的
I read.
书上看来的
Listen to me, Howard, it's time.
听我的霍华德 是时候了
Make the move, now.
主动出击 快
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
You said... well, the "Move," Remember?
是你让我主动行动的 记得吗
Oh, not now.
但不是现在
We're starting a new relationship.
我们才刚重新开始
I need to get to know you again.
我还需要重新了解你
No, you don't.
不用重新了解的
It's me.
我还是我呀
The lusty charmer with the fancy patter
说话这副德性 还身穿小紧身裤的
and the hoochie pants.
风流小可爱
Be patient; we'll get there.
耐心点 总有那么一天的
Told you.
我就说嘛
Oh, God, what's that smell?
天 这什么味
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表