Would you mind very much jumping to it?
你为何不直奔主题呢
Perhaps you should consider taking acting lessons.
也许你该考虑一下学学表演
Acting lessons.
学表演
Interesting.
有意思
It might help if I could act as though I care
如果我能表现得好像我关心我的学生们
about my students and whether or not they learn.
在意他们学没学会 没准儿还有点儿用
Penny.
佩妮
Penny. Penny.
佩妮 佩妮
What?
干嘛
You're an "actress," correct?
你是个"演员" 对吧
I'm not an "actress."
我不是"演员"
I'm an actress.
我就是演员
All right.
好吧
You're an actress.
你是个演员
I need you to teach me.
我需要你教教我
You want an acting lesson?
你想上一节表演课
Perhaps two. I'd like to master the craft.
没准儿得两节 我想学精一点儿
Okay, where is this coming from?
你怎么忽然想到这个的
It has been suggested to me that acting techniques
有人建议我说 表演技巧
could improve my lecturing, at which,
能够提高我的教学水平
if certain tweets and blogs are to be believed,
如果有人相信那些微博和博客的话
I "suck the big one."
我貌似"不很擅长教学"
Yeah, I saw those. They were funny.
啊 我都看过了 写得很好玩
I printed a few out and put 'em on my fridge.
我还打印了一些出来 贴在冰箱上了
So, when could we start?
那咱们什么时候开始上课
Okay, just to be clear.
好吧 先把话说清楚了
You are asking me for help because I know something
你找我帮忙是因为我会一些
that the brilliant Dr. Sheldon Cooper doesn't.
你这位聪慧的谢尔顿·库珀博士不会的东西
I suppose that's one way to look at it.
你这样解释也行
I think it's the only way to look at it.
我认为这是唯一的解释了
Are you going to help me or not?
你到底帮不帮我嘛
Probably. I'm just enjoying the foreplay.
考虑看看 我只是比较享受这段前戏
Does this mean you are done mocking my acting career?
这是不是就意味着你不会再嘲笑我的演艺事业了
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought making the transition
真不好意思 我以为你由演员
from actor to acting teacher
转变为表演课老师
was the signal that one's career
就已经意味着
had reached the end of the road.
你的事业走到了尽头了
Forget it.
算了吧
I'll pay you $40.
我付你四十美金
Saturday, 9:00 a.m. Bring cash.
周六早上九点 带现金来
Raj, I have amazing news!
拉杰 我有好消息要宣布
What?
什么好消息
I just got offered a fellowship
以色列的魏茨曼研究所刚刚通知我
at the Weitzmann Institute in Israel.
他们给我提供了学术奖学金邀我过去
- Dude, that's incredible! - I know.
-伙计 这太棒了 -就是
The only thing is, I'm gonna be gone for two years.
唯一的问题是 我得离开两年
Aw, I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
Are you going with him?
你跟他一起去吗
I have to stay here for school.
我得留在这上学
That's what we're here to talk to you about.
我们就是来找你谈这件事的
You see, Bernadette has needs.
你知道 伯纳黛特也是有需求的
What kind of needs?
什么需求
Sexual needs.
性需求
Most of them regular,
大部分都还比较正常
some of them kind of messed up.
但也有些比较狂野的
So, while I'm gone,
所以 我不在的时候
you're going to have to satisfy her.
就得靠你来满足她了
What do you say?
你同意吗
I say okey-dokey.
乐意之至
What ya thinking so hard about?
你这么认真地想什么呢
Just that I'm definitely not gay.
我只是在想我绝对不是同性恋
Penny!
佩妮
Penny! Penny!
佩妮 佩妮
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Nothing. I was acting.
没事 我在演戏而已
You were acting.
你在演戏
Yes. In preparation for today's studies,
没错 我为了今天要上的课做了很多预习
I read Stanislavski's An Actor Prepares,
我读了斯坦尼斯拉夫斯基的《演员的准备》
(俄♥国♥演员 导演 戏剧教育家 理论家)
Stella Adler's The Technique of Acting,
斯特拉·阿德勒的《演戏的技术》
Uta Hagen's Respect for Acting,
犹他·哈根的《尊重表演艺术》
and Henry Winkler's Ayyy, I'm an Actor.
和亨利·温克勒的《欸, 我是演员》
Well, good for you.
真不错
Come on in.
进来吧
How shall we begin?
我们怎么开始
Well, I thought we'd start
我认为我们可以
with some basic movement exercises.
先做一些基础的动作练习
You know, get our bodies warmed up a little.
就是稍微热热身
All right.
好吧
So I just want you to relax
我想让你放松
and kind of move around in the space.
随意的扭动一下身体
You know, just do whatever feels natural.
你觉得怎么自然就怎么来
Sheldon?
谢尔顿
You said to do whatever feels natural.
你说让我觉得怎么自然就怎么来
This feels natural.
我这样就挺自然的
Certainly more natural
肯定比你在做的那些动作
than what you're doing.
要自然得多
Come on, you got to work with me.
拜托 你得配合我
We need to get connected with our bodies.
我们要跟我们的身体建立联♥系♥
Penny, my body and I have a relationship
佩妮 我和我的身体
that works best when we maintain a cool,
在双方都很酷并且保持一定距离的情况下
wary distance from each other.
才能运作的最好
All right, let's just say we've warmed up.
好吧 就当咱们已经热过身了吧
You're the "teacher" .
你是"老师" 你说了算
Okay. One of the things that might help you
好吧 你要是想跟你的学生
in connecting with your students
建立沟通 其中一个有效的办法
is being a little more spontaneous.
就是要自然一些
So why don't we try some improvisation?
所以咱们试试即兴表演怎么样
Why not? It seems like
当然好啦 反正
you're improvising your entire curriculum.
你整个教学过程也都是在即兴表演
This is all about listening and responding.
这主要练习的就是倾听和反应能力
Gotcha.
明白
I'm going to create a character
我要创造一个角色
and a situation, and you just jump in when you feel it.
和一个场景 你准备好了就加入我的表演
- All right. - All right.
-好的 -那开始了
Action.
开拍
Okay, it's not a movie.
好吧 这不是在演电影
It's improv. So no one calls "action" .
这只是即兴表演 所以用不着叫"开拍"
Hey, you taught me something.
你还真教了我点东西呢
Who would have thought it?
谁能想到会有这么一天
Okay.
好吧
Uh, no, the shipment has not arrived,
不 货还没送到呢
and I really need those shoes.
我真的很急着要那批鞋子
They are my biggest seller.
那可是我卖♥♥的最好的货
Yes, ladies sizes six through ten.
没错 六到十码的女鞋
Thank you. Oh, sorry.
谢谢 抱歉
I have to go. I have a customer. Bye-bye.
我得挂了 有客人上门了 再见
Hi. Can I help you?
有什么可以帮到你的吗
I'd like a frozen yogurt, please.
请给我来一杯冻酸奶 谢谢
Yogurt?
酸奶
Okay, sure.
好吧 没问题
Luckily, we sell both shoes and yogurt here.
还好我们又卖♥♥鞋又卖♥♥酸奶
You do?
是吗
Yes. Look up at the sign,
是啊 你抬头看看我们的招牌
and remember, improv is always about saying yes.
你还要记着 即兴表演就是要说是
All right.
好吧
Yes.
是耶
I see a sign.
我看到招牌了
It says "Camarillo State Mental Hospital" .
上面写着"卡马里奥州精神病院"
What?
什么
It's the only explanation I can come up with
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表