剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
yet even now you are poised and
处在自我毁灭的边缘
on the brink of self-extermination.
看
Look.
你说你们想做得更好
You say you're trying to do better,
但我只看到两个恐惧的部落
but all I see are two tribes of frightened creatures
想要杀掉彼此来自己活命
willing to kill the other to save themselves.
但他们没有打起来
But they're not fighting.
只是声东击西
It was just a distraction.
这说明不了什么
This proves nothing.
他们会打起来的 雷文 一贯如此
They will fight, Raven, like they always do.
你也说不准吧
You can't possibly know that.
开始游戏
Let the games begin.
住手 你要做什么
Stop! What the hell are you doing?
他们无法看到或听到你
They can't see or hear you.
你阻止不了这一切
You cannot stop this.
没有人可以
No one can.
谁开的火 没人回应
Who fired? No one respond!
莱维特 站住
Levitt, slow down!
停火 不要开枪
Hold your fire! Don't shoot!
停火
Hold!
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
停火
Hold!
听我说
Listen to me.
这不是终极大战
This is not the last war.
我们没法通过暴♥力♥获得超越
We don't achieve transcendence through violence.
卡多根是错的
Cadogan was wrong.
我们现在正在经受考验 我们所有人
We're being tested right now, all of us.
你刚说什么来着
You were saying?
放下武器
Put down your weapons!
一派胡言
Nonsense.
历史都是胜利者书写的
History is written by the victors.
我们再来一次
Let's try this again.
有人中枪
Man down!
回击
Return fire!
莱维特 不
Levitt, no!
奥克塔维亚 等等
Octavia, wait!
该死
Damn it!
因陀罗 掩护我
Indra, cover me!
开火
Fire!
天哪
Oh, my god.
艾寇 你中枪了
Echo, you're hit.
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
我失去了贝拉米
I lost Bellamy.
我不能再失去他的妹妹了
I will not lose his sister.
你看到了吗
Don't you see?
尽管人类所能如此美好
Despite the beauty that humans are capable of,
你还是无法打破暴♥力♥的循环
you can't break free from the cycle of violence.
孩子 我来了
Hi, baby. I'm here.
小奥阿姨
Aunty O!
你们要阻止战争
You have to stop the war.
-我来 -阻止战争
- I got this. - Stop the war.
这就是你们
This is who you are.
所以你们没有通过测试
That's why you failed the test.
抱歉我辜负了你
I'm so sorry I failed you.
我辜负了所有人
I failed everyone.
我们该走了 雷文
It's time for us to go, Raven.
人类在此终结
The end of the human race is here.
你可以的
You can do this.
乔登 小希 别让他们死掉
Jordan, Hope, don't let them die.
死者无法超越
The dead don't transcend.
你会没事的
You're gonna be ok.
因陀罗 因陀罗 停火
Indra! Indra, hold your fire!
停火
这里不是因陀罗说了算
Indra is not in command here!
是我 而我说...
I am, and I say...
血债血偿
血债血偿
我们说了算
我们突破墙围
我们把他们都杀光
听我...
为我的母亲
够了
Enough!
我们在做什么
What the hell are we doing here?
你们发誓要为全人类而战
You swore an oath to fight for all mankind.
看看你们周围
Well, look around you!
我们都是人类 我们是一体的
We are mankind! We are one crew!
如果我杀了你
If I kill you,
就是在杀我自己
I kill myself.
如果我们持续自相残杀
If we keep killing each other,
就没有任何人可以存活
there won't be anyone left to save!
我们的战斗结束了 因陀罗
Our fight is over, Indra!
但愿你明白自己在做什么
I hope you know what you're doing.
我们没有武器
We're unarmed.
我知道你们很害怕
I know you're afraid to walk away
要放下你们这一生被训练教导的东西
from everything you've spent your lives training for.
我也一样
I am, too.
我哥哥和你们一样相信
My brother believed, as you do,
超越 无论意味着什么
that transcendence, whatever that means,
是可以触及的
is within reach.
他为此信仰而死
He died for that belief,
为此 他永远到不了那里
and for that, he'll never get there,
无法超越
never transcend.
我不知道我相信什么
I don't know what I believe,
但我知道 如果我们打这场仗
but I do know that if we fight this war
我们就不配去验证他是不是对的
we don't deserve to find out if he was right.
我们不配活着
We don't deserve to survive.
我们如果失败了 就会死
We fail, we die.
她在说服他们
She's reaching them.
我打过仗 我告诉你们
I've been to war, and let me tell you
唯一赢的方式
the only way to win...
就是不要打
is not to fight.
讲得不错
Nice speech.
不 坚持住
No. Stay with me!
不能在这里结束
This does not end here.
艾寇 不要 不要
Echo, no! No!
按压她的心脏 快
Pump her heart. Do it now!
长官 请下令
Sir, what are your orders?
为了全人类
For all mankind.
为了全人类
For all mankind.
-为了全人类 -为了全人类
- For all mankind. - For all mankind.
为了全人类
For all mankind.
-为了全人类 -为了全人类
- For all mankind. - For all mankind.
我说了 我们会改变
I told you. We can change.
我们只是需要更多时间
We just need more time.
拜托
Please.
-你怎么停了 -什么
- What are you doing? - What?
我说了...
I said--
怎么回事
What's happening?
不痛
No pain.
天哪
Oh, my god.
我调整的时候看到的就是这个
This is what I saw when I was adjusting.
贝拉米是对的
Bellamy was right.
贾克斯
Jax.
我们在发光
We're glowing.
真厉害
Oh, now that is cool.
雷文进去了
Raven went in.
没事的
It's ok.
我知道你不想离开我
I know you don't want to leave me...
但你该去了
But you have to go now.
这样你就有机会活下去
This gives you a chance to live.
去吧 麦迪 去吧
Let go, Madi. Just let go.
我会没事的
I'll be ok.
我永远爱你 麦迪
I love you forever, Madi,
永远
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表