剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
The point is, we all have.
我们都为自己的家庭 自己的国家而战
We all fight for our families, our countries.
我们会不惜一切代价
We do whatever we have to
让自己一方能存活
so that our side can survive,
当你爱的人
and when someone you love...
背叛了你
betrays you...
这是世间最难以承受的痛苦
Well, that is the worst pain there is.
我们这里没有这种
We have none of that here.
无意冒犯
With all-- due respect,
你不能用一支
You can't fight a war for the soul
非人类的军队为全人类而战
of the human race with an inhuman army.
谁说不行 这个生命
Who says we can't? I mean, this life,
其实不重要
it doesn't matter,
就算是像我们活得这么久也不重要
Even lives as long as ours.
重要的是 之后的事
What matters is... what comes next.
我们就要发现那是什么了
We're about to find out what that is.
我们一直在搜寻的答案
The answers that we've both been seeking for so long,
终于近在咫尺了
they're finally within our grasp.
这难道不值得一点牺牲吗
Isn't that worth a little sacrifice?
先生 需要占用一点您的时间
Sir, I need a moment.
谢谢你的陪伴
Thank you for your company.
请带桑迪亚哥博士回他朋友那
Please escort Dr. Santiago back to his friends.
怎么了
What is it?
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
莱维特
Levitt.
怎么回事
What happened?
我失败了
I failed.
她在我面前杀了两个人
She killed two people in front of me,
我就屈服了
and...I broke.
等等 先别解开
Wait. Not yet.
我们需要知道艾寇在计划什么
We need to find out what Echo's planning.
钥匙已经到了
The key has landed.
艾寇让你干什么了
What did Echo make you do?
我帮她拿到了
I helped her get it.
宝石九
Gem9.
-宝石九 -一种生物武器
- Gem9? - A bioweapon.
这是之前的生物
It's the reason the species that was
全都灭绝的原因
here before they arrived isn't here now.
她打算怎么释放
How's she deploying it?
中♥央♥加湿系统 机器层
Central humidification system, the machine level.
我告诉了她方法 对不起
I told her how. I'm so sorry.
我猜那是通过水传播
So I'm guessing it spreads through water.
加湿能让其在空气中传播
Humidification would make it airborne.
雷文·雷耶斯 你当然会知道
Raven Reyes. Of course you'd know that.
空气传播意味着这是个自杀式行动
Airborne means it's a suicide mission.
不 也不一定
No, no, not necessarily.
从保护区传播到
It will take time for the compound
通风口的入口需要时间
to go from its entry point to the vents.
艾寇会逃去石室
Echo will make a run for the stone room.
我们也该这么做
Which is what we should do.
她给了我一小时带你们出去
She gave me an hour to get you all out.
我们还有时间
We still got time.
那意味着我们能阻止她
That means we can still stop her.
帮我解绑 拜托 我能帮忙
Untie me, please, so I can get help.
小奥姨妈 他们会杀了她
Aunty O., they will kill her.
她会杀了我们所有人
She'll kill us all.
-不行 -对不起
- No. - I'm sorry.
奥克塔维亚 奥克塔维亚
Octavia! Octavia!
救命
Help!
有多大几率 能够一切顺利
What are the odds everything works out
我们自♥由♥地离开这里
and we just walk out of here?
我也这么想
That's what I thought.
天哪
Oh, my god.
-怎么了 -它的结构有点像韩文
- What? - Maybe it's structured like Korean.
什么
What?
我爷爷是韩国人
My dad's father was Korean.
他教过我韩语
He taught me the language,
反正是他懂的那些
What he knew of it, anyway.
一开始我不想学
I didn't want to learn it at first.
看起来要学成千上万个字符
It looked like there would be thousands of characters to study.
但其实没有
But there weren't?
对 韩文不是这样的
No. That's not how Korean works.
它用的是字母 和英语一样
It uses an alphabet, same as English,
只是把字母叠成音节
just with the letters stacked into blocks of syllables,
这些音节容易误认为是符号♥
blocks that are easy to mistake as characters.
你觉得卡多根解码的文字不正确
You think Cadogan didn't decode the text right?
我觉得有可能 看
I think it's possible. Look.
如果每个笔画都是一个字母呢
What if each of these strokes is just a letter?
他们可能整个语言都理解错了
They could have the whole language completely wrong.
也许也不全都错了
Well, maybe not the whole thing
但组合词组如"终极大战"肯定错了
but multiple word phrases like "Last war."
现在听起来就像你在寻找证据
Now it just sounds like you're trying to find proof
证明你想相信的东西
to support what you want to believe.
这和他们在做什么有什么不同
How is that any different than what they're doing?
我们看到的都是我们想看到的
We all see what we want to see.
如果你在寻找错误的答案
If you're looking for the wrong answer,
很容易就遗漏正确的答案
it's easy to miss the right one.
来 看看有关解锁石头的内容
Come on. Look at what's written about unlocking the stone.
没有提到过暴♥力♥或痛苦
There's no mention about violence or pain,
就是准备和评价
just...preparation, judgment.
-像是考试 -没错 像考试
- Like a test. - Exactly. Like a test.
说得通
It would make sense.
卡多根还有你拿走的枪呢
Where's Cadogan or the gun you took?
安德斯脸上的表情明确表明
Yeah. The look on Anders' face made it clear
这俩都不会跟我回来了
that neither would be coming back with me.
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
不太多 只是...
Not much. Just...
我是天才
That I'm a genius.
乔登有个猜想
Jordan has a theory.
他们搞错了
That they got it wrong.
终极大战根本不是战争
The last war isn't a war at all.
-如果我是对的...-大胆的如果
- If I'm right... - And that's a big if.
那这是一次考验
Then it's a test.
我只是在猜测
Now, I'm just guessing here
可能输入密♥码♥的人会受到这个考验
but probably to be taken by whoever enters the code.
一个人代表全人类
One individual representing a whole species.
别有压力
No pressure there.
你得承认 这比战争要合理得多
You got to admit it makes more sense than a war.
我们要告诉他们吗
Should we tell them?
不不不 不要
No. No, no, no. No way.
如果有个考验会决定全人类的命运
If there is a test to decide the fate of the human race,
比尔·卡多根还不够格
Bill Cadogan should not be the one to take it.
来
Come.
给我看看你的发现
Show me what you-- what you mean.
好 我爸爸是韩裔
Ok. My father's side of the family was Korean.
现在你看这些...
Now, if you look at these...
他也不在这里
He's not here, either.
我们应该争取其他部落的帮助
We should enlist the help of the other clans.
我们没法相信其他部落
We can't trust the other clans.
现在继续找 还有其他房♥间...
Now move out. There are other rooms to--
来自岩脊部落的马菲
来自光林部落的凯姆
他在背历代司令
He's reciting the lineage.
来自森林部落的莱克萨
最后 虽然没有赢过选举仪式
但成为了司令 浅谷部落的麦迪
既然这样
Now that that's out of the way,
我 沙漠部落的马拉奇
I--Malachi kom Sangedakru,
最后一位真正的司令
the last true commander--
发誓要捍卫我们的传统和族人
vow to honor and defend our traditions and my people,
但首先 你们要证明自己是我的族人
but first, you must prove that you are my people
向我下跪
by bending the knee.
真的很简单
It's quite simple, really.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表