剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
No. My father did that.
又成他了
Did he now?
小德 你走后六个月来的一个使徒囚犯
Dev, a disciple prisoner who showed up 6 months after you left.
我想我应该对此表示感恩啊
I suppose I should be grateful for that.
他生前是个好人
He was a good man.
生前
Was?
下次门开的时候 我们从两侧攻击
Next time this door opens, we attack from each side.
他们会有好多人还带着武器 这计划不好
They'll come in hot and with numbers. Bad plan.
那你告诉我上次你是怎么出去的
Ok, then tell me how the hell you got up the last time.
那可是脏话 年轻人
That's dishes, young lady.
妈妈 我是认真的
Mom, I'm serious.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do it?
我把一个人脖子上的血管用牙咬破
I ripped a man's jugular out with my teeth,
然后把他的眼睛抠出来 用它过了虹膜扫描
then scooped his eye out and used it on the retinal scanner.
这次行不通了
It won't work again.
我正要去找奥克塔维亚 然后回天环
I was on my way to Octavia and then back to Skyring.
你为什么要来这
Why did you come here?
为了救你
To save you.
我知道你的出发点是好的 但...
I know your heart was in the right place, but--
-但 -但你是我的孩子
- But? - But you're my child!
不用你来救我
It's not your job to rescue me.
我本来要去救你的
I was coming for you.
可现在你要在这和我一起坐穿牢底
And now you're gonna rot in here with me
一直到他们处决我们 不过呢
until they execute us, but hey,
至少我们能死在一起
at least we get to die together.
你发火是因为我变成和你一样的杀手
You're just mad because I turned out to be a killer like you.
你的终局是怎样的 妮可
So what's your endgame, Nikki?
尼尔森 我也不知道
Well, gee, Nelson, I don't know.
报仇算吗
Does revenge count?
你失去了你的丈夫
You lost your husband.
对这事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about that.
但加布里埃之子们有使命在身
But the Children of Gabriel have a mission,
其中不包括让无辜的人丧命
and it does not involve getting innocent people killed.
别逗了 亲爱的
Don't kid yourself, honey.
世界末日来临时 哪有什么无辜的人
There's no innocent people at the end of the world.
我不管你是站在哪一个星球上
I don't care what planet you're standing on.
我知道你受过不少苦
Look, you've had it rough.
可从我的角度看 我们的使命已经结束了
But from where I sit, our mission is over.
你说过拉塞尔死了
You said Russell is dead
丹尼尔和凯莉也是
and so are Daniel and Kaylee.
如果荣耀之族的人都死光了
What does Death to Primes mean
那荣耀之族必死还有什么意义呢
if there are no more Primes to make dead?
加入我们
Join us.
把受的蛊惑消除掉 来点复仇
A little deprogramming, some revenge.
这地方我们俩一人一半
We'll split this place 50/50,
但宫殿归我
but I get the palace.
你觉得如何
What do you say?
合作伙伴
Partners?
尼尔森
Nelson!
你在这呢
There you are.
看看你
Well, look at you!
光鲜又漂亮
All perky and pretty.
我猜雷文早知道你会活蹦乱跳的吧
I guess Raven knew you'd bounce right back, huh?
还是说是宫殿里的生活让你那么有光彩
Or is it palace life that's giving you that glow?
我们在宫殿是维护和平的 就这样
We're in the palace to maintain peace. That's all.
你们干得可真不错
Oh! Well, you are doing a bang-up job.
我的条件到午饭前有效
My offer's good till lunch.
我坐这你不介意吧
Mind if I sit?
我为什么要介意
Why would I mind?
我都不在这
I'm not here.
-等等... -别碰我 荣耀之族
- Wait-- - Don't touch me, Prime!
我的人在看着呢
My people are watching.
你到底想要怎么样
What the hell do you want?
我想要帮助你的同伴
What I want is to help your people.
所有人
All of them.
不仅仅是加布里埃之子们
Not just the Children of Gabriel.
我知道这也是你想做的
And I know you do, too.
你对我一无所知
You know nothing about me.
我知道你的感受
I know how you feel,
因为我也是感同身受
'Cause I felt it, too.
你最好有话直说
You better get to the point.
当我在地球上 还是个孩子时
When I was a child on earth,
像我这样的人被视为家族血脉上的污点
people like me were seen as a stain on the bloodline.
他们称我们为异人
They called us Frikdreina,
不是阴性 但是一回事
not nulls, but it's the same thing.
我了解被本该是最疼爱你的人
I know what it's like to be thrown out like garbage
像垃圾一样抛弃是什么感受
by the people who should Love you the most.
你就直说了吧 我还等着呢
I'm still waiting on that point.
我愿意付出一切能有机会再见到他们
I would give anything for the chance to see them again,
问问他们为什么 让他们看看
ask them why, show them
他们是如何错看了我
how wrong they were about me.
这些和我有屁关系
I don't give a damn about any of that.
那你为什么还在这
Then why are you still here?
回去住你的洞里面去
Go back to whatever cave you lived in.
洞我已经住够了
I'm done living in caves.
这里是我的家
This is my home.
没错
Yes, it is.
仪式是在今天下午
The ceremony is this afternoon.
我可以让你和你的家人重新团聚 尼尔森
I can reunite you with your family, Nelson.
让我这么做吧
Let me do that.
他们烧死我才不在乎呢
They can burn for all I care.
我们走
Let's go.
现在我想起来我为什么讨厌下棋了
Oh, now I remember why I hate chess.
为什么
Why?
太费神了 快下你的吧
Too much thinking. Make your move.
你要去别的地方吗
Somewhere else you need to be?
是我不能辜负的人
Somebody else I need to not disappoint.
对啊
Ah, yes.
异人
The Frikdreina.
就这招 二十分钟就下这么一手
That's it? 20 minutes for that?
你本可以吃我的车的
You could have taken my castle.
很快就到它了
Oh, I'll get it soon enough.
委身于一个女人一定挺不容易吧
Must be hard settling for one woman,
毕竟作为一个神 你想要多少女人就能有多少
when as a god you could have as many as you want.
你不了解艾默莉
You don't know Emori.
也许是吧 但从我看到的
Perhaps not, but from what I've seen,
她开始喜欢被崇拜的感觉了
she's taking a liking to being worshipped.
那你呢
What about you?
那我什么呢
What about me what?
我是说 我想你不太喜欢女人
I mean, I assume you don't like women very much,
话说回来 你怎么可能喜欢呢
but then again, how could you?
妈妈把你丢到选举仪式的搏斗
Mother gave you up to fight in the conclave
并成为了司令 然后又有了莱克萨
and become Commander, then there's the whole Lexa thing.
明知道她受大家的爱戴 而你被人憎恨
Knowing that she is everybody's favorite when they hated you.
毕竟是她统一了所有的部落
Then again, she did unite the clans.
是我统一了所有的部落
I united the clans!
拜托 你也就统一了火种守护者
Please. The only people you united were the flamekeepers
他们为了杀掉你还集结到了一起
who banded together to kill you.
他们杀掉我是因为惧怕我的思想
They killed me because they were afraid of my ideas.
就如同他们杀掉莱克萨一样
Just like they killed Lexa.
不过不用担心
But don't worry.
我不会让这样的事再次发生了
I won't let that happen again.
再次
Again.
所以你想要重掌权力 对吗大人物
So that is what you want, to be back in power, big man?
好样的 约翰 你终于搞明白因陀罗
Well done, John. You just figured out what Indra knew
一知道我没死就明白的事了
the moment she realized that I was alive.
后翼弃兵不过如此吧
So much for the queen's gambit.
有人是领袖 有人是追随者
There are leaders, and there are followers.
被吃掉了后 你如何回应
How you respond to the loss of your queen
会让我看出来你是哪种
will tell me what you are.
我马上就让你看看
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表