剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Well, I'm gonna tell you right now.
答案是第三种 二者皆否
The answer's "C," none of the above.
那就是反叛者了
A rebel, then.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
我做的都是为了求生
I do what I have to to survive, yeah.
那你来这做什么
Then why are you here?
和一个可以有无数种方法
Playing chess with a man who could kill you
杀死你的人下棋
more ways than can be counted
以此来满足被喜爱的内在需求
in order to satisfy an inner need to be loved
可不是一个求生者的举动
is not the move of a survivor.
我们还是接着下棋吧
Let's just play the game.
象棋可不仅仅是棋 约翰
Chess is more than a game, John.
而是受选择支配的
It's strategy and uncertainty
战略和不确定性
governed by choices.
为你的王后报仇
Avenging your queen.
能预见到
Predictable.
别再拿象棋做比喻了
Enough with the chess metaphors!
如果艾默莉出了什么事...
If anything happens to Emori--
你先考虑好再来威胁我吧
Before you threaten me, think carefully.
我喜欢你 约翰
I like you, John.
你让我觉得挺有意思
You amuse me.
但一个真正的求生者 会选择让我欣赏
But a real survivor would choose to stay on my good side
以防万一我逃离这牢笼
in the off chance I escape this cage
并重回本就属于我的权力之巅
and take my rightful place on the throne.
你愿意赌我做不到吗
Are you willing to bet against that?
如果你知道我的计划
If you knew what I was planning,
我想你就不会了
I don't think you would be.
告诉我你的计划 我来决定
Tell me what it is, and I'll decide.
把棋赢下来...
Win the game...
我就告诉你
And I will.
加布里埃还告诉你什么了
What else did Gabriel tell you?
我相信他说我是个杀手
I take it he said I was a killer.
我在问你知道多少
I'm asking how much do you know.
这无关紧要
It doesn't matter.
对我重要
It does to me.
他说你做过海豹突击队 还立过功
He said you were a navy seal and a decorated hero
在旧金山之战中拯救过成千上万的人
who saved thousands of lives in the battle of San Francisco
后来成为了自♥由♥斗士
before becoming a freedom fighter.
你是说恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吧
You mean terrorist?
他说的是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 对吧
He said terrorist, right?
那有什么区别
What difference does it make?
天壤之别
All the difference.
我的天 你知道这个真讨厌
God, I hate that you know that.
你本不打算告诉我吗
You weren't gonna tell me?
当然会 可要等到你长大以后
Sure, eventually, when you were old enough.
我25了
I'm 25.
对我来说 你没有
To me, you're not.
你第一次用你那双棕色的大眼睛
From the first time you looked at me
看着我的时候
with those big brown eyes,
你看到的只是妈妈
you only saw mommy.
可别的人呢 他们看见的是个杀手
But other people, they see a killer,
杀人如麻的刽子手
a mass murderer,
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
a terrorist.
我知道如果你这么看我
I knew if you ever looked at me like that,
我会心如刀割 心碎不已
my heart would break into 1,000 pieces.
我没有
I don't.
现在我知道你只是想做正确的事
Now I know you were trying to do the right thing.
用错误的方法做正确的事 依旧不正确
Doing the right thing the wrong way isn't doing the right thing.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
无辜之人因为我做的正确之事而死
Innocent people died from my right thing.
平民
Civilians.
孩子
Children.
为了什么 什么也不为
And for what? Nothing!
地球没了 被炸了
Earth is gone, blown up.
两次了
Twice.
对了 你可以为此事感谢你生父
You can thank your real father for that, by the way.
你以前从没提过我父亲
You never mentioned my father before.
你想知道多少
How much do you want to know?
一切
Everything.
他是个变♥态♥
He was a psychopath
冷血的杀人犯
and a cold-blooded killer.
我跟他上♥床♥是为了让他在
I had sex with him to get him on my side
矿船的起义里站在我这边
in an uprising on the mining ship.
不算是我最好的决定
Not my best decision,
但这成就了我生命中最好的事物
but it led to the best thing that ever happened to me.
你说得对 我最不希望
And you're right. The last thing I want
你走我的老路
is for you to follow in my footsteps.
我所爱的人都死在了战争中
Everyone I ever loved was killed fighting in wars,
有些战争根本没必要
some that didn't need to be fought,
我不会让这些事发生在你身上
and I'm not gonna let that happen to you.
所以呢 我们待在这里
So, what, we stay here?
坐以待毙吗
Do nothing?
我在两个信徒手下训练了15年
I trained for 15 years under 2 disciples.
最后的五年是和艾寇在一起
The last 5 of them were with Echo.
我这做是为了救你和小奥阿姨
I did that to save you and Aunty O.
那你做得真好
Hell of a job you did.
你还活着 不是吗
You're alive, aren't you?
她也是
So is she.
没错 直到我们死了
Sure, until we're not!
如果他们想杀了我们 那就让他们...
If they want to kill us, then let them tr--
小希 别犯傻了
Hope, don't be stupid.
我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
单挑一整支军队吗
Take on an entire army?
如果有这个必要
If we have to.
有了奥克塔维亚 艾寇 你和我
With Octavia, Echo, you, and me,
我觉得我们能赢
I like our chances.
你说自己不是孩子了 那就别说这种幼稚话了
You say you're not a child. Stop talking like one.
你想单挑一整支军队吗
You want to take on an army?
这样吧
Tell you what...
打倒我 我就让你这么做
Put me on my ass, and I'll let you.
我甚至会帮你
Hell, I'll even help you.
来啊 使出你最厉害的招数
Go ahead. Take your best shot.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
没事 我能承受
It's ok. I can take it.
来吧
Oh, come on.
你就这点能耐吗
Is that all you got?
来啊 小不点
Come on, little one.
下次那扇门打开时 我们就要进攻 不是吗
Next time that door opens, we gotta attack, right?
我们现在玩得开心吗
Are we having fun yet?
-不 -停下
- No! - Stop!
暴♥力♥和愤怒只会毁了我们的灵魂
Violence and rage will only destroy your soul.
复仇是个没有赢家的游戏
Revenge is a game with no winners.
我们已经失去了太多
And we've lost too much already.
直接消失了
Just disappeared.
就那样 你不见了
Just like that, you were gone.
不知道去了哪里
Out of nowhere.
消失了
Just gone.
我只想让事情回到过去那样 但我们回不去了
All I want to do is go back to the way things were, but we can't.
他们抢走了我妈妈
They took my mommy away.
他们抢走了我妈妈
They took my mommy.
我知道 小不点
I know, little one.
所以我不能再失去你
That's why I can't lose you again.
我不能
I can't...
我也不会
And I won't.
有事不对劲
Something's different.
这里好多监狱 但他们却把我们关在一起
There's plenty of cells, but they put us together.
他们喂我们吃东西 还有毛毯
They're feeding us. We have blankets.
为什么
Why?
你知道为什么阿兹哥达战士
Do you know why Azgeda warriors
会划伤自己的脸吗
scarred their own faces?
艾寇
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表