剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
what death is like a second time.
我死了她会想我的
She'll miss me when I'm gone.
他走得痛苦吗
Did he suffer?
谁...拉塞尔
Who--Russell?
不 很快
No. It was quick.
行了吧 就好像你在乎似的
Oh, come on. Like you care.
怎么了 加布里埃
What's the matter, Gabriel?
看见我你好像不高兴啊
You don't look happy to see me.
不
No.
不 不 不 现在别来这个
No, no, no, no. Not now.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
别告诉他们
Don't tell them.
就说你需要创可贴之类的给这个占据了爸爸
Just say you need Band-aids or something for whoever's wearing
最后躯体的人 这样我们好单独在一起
Daddy's last body so we can be alone.
我们需要抗毒素 就要发生日食了
We need antitoxin. The suns are eclipsing.
我的天啊
Oh, for prime's sake.
那时候 树木会释放一种毒素...
When that happens, the trees release a toxin that--
让所有人发狂
... that drives everything mad.
我知道
I'm aware.
现在是晚上 没有太阳
It's nighttime. There are no suns.
你怎么能确定呢
How can you be sure?
因为红日把我们公转的行星染了色
Because the red sun paints the planet we're orbiting.
因为我已经感觉到影响了
Because I'm already feeling the effects.
总结一下
So just to recap.
那边的那位主就是造了地堡
The shepherd over there is the same guy
让人类幸免于荣耀之火两次的人
who built the bunker that saved humanity from praimfaya twice,
而现在他想要被你弄坏的火种
and now he wants the flame, broken by you,
以便他可以发动战争 针对...
so he can start a war with...
建造了异域石的人
whoever built the stones
而他的目的是让我们所有人...
in order to turn all of us into...
成为光之存有
beings of light.
对
Yep.
我觉得这一切里最疯狂的地方居然是
Is it weird that to me the craziest part
贝拉米的袍子 是不是很奇怪
of all of this is Bellamy's robe?
不奇怪
Nope.
艾寇和奥克塔维亚是人♥质♥ 而且...
Echo and Octavia are hostages, and...
看看他
look at him.
是啊 不想指出这个很明显的情况
Yeah. Well, not to point out the obvious,
可我们也是人♥质♥
but we're hostages, too.
对 但他在那边发生了什么状况
Yeah, but something happened to him out there.
她为什么要那么久
What's taking her so long?
她会回来的
She'll be here.
我知道这对你来说有多不容易 孩子
I know how hard this is on you, son,
全心全意地相信一个东西
Believing in something with all your heart
却不被你所爱的人理解
that the people you love don't understand.
你让我想起了年轻时的我
You remind me of myself when I was young.
请你让我们单独待一会儿
Would you excuse us, please?
当然了 我的主
Of course, my shepherd.
杜赛特是个好人
Doucette's a good man.
他会成为安德斯理想的接♥班♥人的...
He'll make a fine replacement for Anders...
但他和你我不一样
but he's not like us.
先生
Sir?
使徒们从一出生就被灌输了我们的方式
The disciples are taught our ways from birth.
其它的东西他们一无所知
They know nothing else.
这让信仰很容易
Makes faith easy.
我们反过来知道人和人之间
We, on the other hand, know the pull of love
爱的牵绊
between individuals,
它能驱使我们做什么
What it makes us do,
爱的甜蜜与苦涩
the highs and lows of it,
它如何让我们仇恨彼此 部落制度
how it leads to hatred of the other, tribalism.
世代以来为了更高的理想
I've spent generations dedicating my life
我献出我的生命
to something greater.
超越
Transcendence.
现在你也理解这其中的分量了
Now you know the weight of that, too.
通往先知的道路永远是艰难的
The path of the prophet is always hard.
你的朋友们最终会理解的
Your friends will understand eventually.
您有过家庭
You had a family.
您是怎么做到的
How did you manage it?
我感觉既辜负了您 也辜负了她们
I feel like I'm failing both you and them.
你没有辜负我 贝拉米 完全没有
You're not failing me, Bellamy, far from it.
你很特殊
You're special.
和我一样 你被昭示了未来是什么样子
You were given a glimpse of what comes next just as I was.
她们都觉得我疯了
They all think I'm crazy.
那我们就无视她们的评判
And so we ignore their judgments
还是去拯救她们
and we save them anyway.
为了全人类
For all mankind.
为了全人类
For all mankind.
注意 圣所
Attention, sanctum.
-什么情况 -检测到有红日毒素
- What is this? - Red sun toxin has been detected.
去往你们指定的场所准备撤离
Make your way to your assigned location for evacuation.
又要玩一轮"谁想杀死你的朋友"吗
Time to play another round of "who wants to murder your friends?"
先生 我们应该把您送回巴尔多去
Sir, we should get you back to Bardo.
没有火种 我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere without the flame,
说不定又是克拉克的诡计呢
And for all we know, this is another one of Clarke's tricks.
如果是 那还真挺棒的
If it is, then it's a good one.
注意 圣所
Attention, sanctum.
检测到有红日毒素
Red sun toxin has been detected.
虫子
Bugs.
...场所 准备撤离
Location for evacuation.
这不是演习 赶快行动
This is not a test. Go now.
没关系 我们很安全
It's ok. We're safe.
反应堆是密闭的
The reactor's airtight.
毒素进不来
Toxin can't get in here.
不会密闭太久了
Won't be airtight for long.
他们在挑战我们呢
They're calling our bluff.
他们知道我们不会引爆反应堆的
They know we won't detonate the reactor.
注意 圣所
Attention, sanctum.
特雷 杰瑞麦 带所有人去二级反应堆
Trey, Jeremiah, get everyone into secondary
把门封住 快
and seal the door. Go!
你也去 我们只有一把枪
You, too. We've only got one gun.
惊喜
Surprise!
爸爸
Dad!
很好玩 不过我想我要走了
It's been swell, but I think I'll be going now.
你很可爱 但如果你不让开
You're cute, but I will kill your daddy
我就把你♥爸♥爸杀了
if you don't step aside.
他知道我们不能让你把门打开
He knows we can't let you open the door.
妮可 是真的 你看
Nikki, it's true. Look.
如果那些人把门打开
If those men open that door,
红日毒素就会渗透进反应堆
red sun toxin will spill into this reactor.
只有在你不想让对方死的情况下
Human shields only work
人肉护盾才有效
if you're not willing to let the other person die.
防护护盾 拿着
The shield. Here.
你要干什么
What the hell are you doing?
停下 否则数到三 这孩子就没爸爸了
Stop, or in 3 seconds, this kid is fatherless.
1...
2...
把灯打开 否则我就割断这家伙...
Turn on the damn lights, or I cut this guy--
你把虫子放进来了
You let the bugs in.
对 一箭双虫
Yeah. Two bugs with one stone.
我只是希望不要有3只
I just hope it's not 3.
好了 快走 快 跟着我
All right. Let's go. Come on. Follow me.
快走 大家快
Let's go! Everybody move!
我们应该跟着他们去莱克的据点
We should be going with them to Ryker's keep,
或者也许你又想把我淹死在池塘里了
or maybe you'd like to drown me again in the pond.
电力断了 那防护护盾也失效了
Power's out. That means the shield's down.
我说
Guys.
我们得赶紧跑
We should run.
她说得对 我们得赶紧跑
She's right. We should go right now.
没有钥匙 不能跑
Not without the key.
我同意贝拉米说的
I agree With Bellamy.
我们应该杀掉人♥质♥把您护送回家
We should execute the hostages and get you home.
贝拉米可没这么说过
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表