剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》
第七季 第八集
乔登 奈拉 把房♥间控制住
J--Jordan, Niylah, hold the room.
去守着门口
Watch the door.
我们做这些是为了他
We do this for him.
艾寇和奥克塔维亚有麻烦
Echo and Octavia are in trouble.
我们这么做是为了我们的家人
We do this for our family.
你说得对
You're right.
我一个人进来...
I'm coming in alone...
不带武器
Unarmed.
你是谁
Who are you?
他们称我主 但你们可以叫我比尔
They call me the Shepherd, but you can call me Bill.
我在你们手上
You have me.
把我的人都放了
Now let my people go.
没关系的
It's ok.
我以前见过你
I've seen you before.
那你一定是克拉克了
Then you must be Clarke.
我知道第二黎明的徽记
I know why the Second Dawn logo
为什么在那裹尸布上了
was on that Burial shroud.
裹尸布 那你去过纳卡拉了
Burial shroud. Then you were on Nakara.
那这味道就不奇怪了
That explains the smell.
你怎么会在这
How the hell are you here?
这可说来话长了
That's a very long story.
克拉克 他是谁
你住了六年的那个地堡
就是这个邪教领袖建的
我们不是邪教
We weren't a cult.
我们是一群睿智头脑的集♥合♥
We were a collective of great minds
致力于我们种族的延续
dedicated To the continuation of our species.
你怎么懂我们的话
说慢一点 麻烦你们...
Slower, please. Um...
时间太久了
It's been so long.
听着有些不同了
It sounds different.
我的天
My god.
如果她的语言存活了下来
If her language survived,
那一定意味着...
then that must mean...
我的女儿在钥匙里吗
Is my daughter in the key?
你的女儿在什么里
Is your daughter in where?
克拉克大脑里的人工智能
The AI in Clarke's head.
你们叫火种 他们叫钥匙
What you call the flame, they call the key.
贝卡说过它会和一个人脑结合
Becca said that it would merge with a human mind.
-贝卡 -对
- Becca? - Yes.
他把她架在火堆上烧死了
He burned her at the stake.
是凯莉和你说的
Did Callie tell you that?
你认出了我的样子
You recognized my face,
你知道不应该知道的事
you know things that you couldn't know.
你会说她小时候自己创造的语言
You speak a language that she made up as a child.
凯莉奥比
Calliope?
当防暴警♥察♥按照
When riot police, on orders from
华♥莱♥士♥政♥府♥的命令进场清理
the Wallace administration, moved in to clear
被称为森林人的极端环保组织时...
the extremist environmental group known as the Tree Crew...
极端 真是笑话
Extreme? What a joke.
我们是和平示♥威♥
We were there peacefully.
他们才是极端的人
They're the extreme ones.
你能专注点吧
Will you please concentrate?
我可不想留个一辈子的疤
Rather not be scarred for life.
别担心 快好了
Don't worry. Almost done.
好了 非常完美
There. Right as rain.
...在美国为应对俄♥国♥安科病毒爆发
...after the United States declared a public health alert
而发布公共卫生警示之后
in response to the Russian Ankovirus outbreak.
-不 -扭扭先生被打中了
- Oh, no. - Mr. Wiggles is hit.
...超过110度
...above 110 degrees.
第110亿个孩子
The 11 billionth child
出生于韦恩郡的拘禁营里...
was born this morning in the Wayne County internment camp...
看来你♥爸♥爸的训练也不是完全没意义
Maybe your dad's training wasn't worthless after all.
其实这是我妈妈教我的
Actually, my mom taught me that.
爸爸的训练只会扯开伤口
Dad's training opened wounds.
一年前的今天...
Today marks the one-year anniversary...
但让你很厉害啊
Made you a badass, though.
...贝卡·弗兰科 创造了世界第一个...
...Becca Franko after creating the world's first...
等等 我要看看这个
Hold on. I want to watch this.
弗兰科文件
...深居简出的亿万富豪
...the reclusive billionaire
以及本新闻网络的所有者最后一次公众亮相
and owner of this network made her last public appearance.
据传她登上了她的空间站波拉利斯
She is rumored to be aboard her space station Polaris,
展开一个项目 她众多拥趸...
working on a project that her legion of devotees...
电视 音量关闭 播放音乐
TV, volume off. Music on.
我并不是想要让你说这个
Hey. I didn't mean to make you talk about it.
让我看看这两个胳膊
Let me see those arms.
畜生 难道他们不明白他们在保卫一个
Bastards. Don't they know they're defending a system
伤害像他们这样的人的制度吗
that hurts people like them?
人们想要相信他们的领袖在告诉他们真♥相♥
People want to believe their leaders are telling the truth,
所以我们要回到那里
which is why we need to get back there
继续戳穿他们的谎言
and continue exposing their lies.
几个手指头
How many fingers?
-4个 -非常好
- 4. - Heh heh. Perfect.
清理一下 我们走吧
Get cleaned up. Let's go.
等一下
Just a sec!
进来
Come in.
你♥爸♥爸在全息电♥话♥上呢
You're father's on the holo.
去面对现实吧 孩子
Time to face the music, kiddo.
面对谁 爸爸
With who--dad?
你都不和爸爸说话
You don't even talk to dad.
我们谈你 还有你... 哥哥
We talk about you and your...brother.
手艺不错
Nice work.
谢谢 学校的事我不会改主意的
Thanks. I'm not gonna change my mind about school.
-去接电♥话♥吧 -不
- Take the call. - No.
他都好几周不打电♥话♥了
He hasn't called in weeks.
再说 我都不听你的
Besides, I wouldn't listen to you.
你凭什么认为我会听他的呢
what makes you think I'll listen to him?
理由和你不去接电♥话♥是一样的
Same reason you're not taking the call.
习惯性的恐惧反应
Habitual fear response.
妈妈我爱你 但这些还是留给你的患者吧
Mom, I love you, but save it for your patients.
把装备带好 森林人需要我们
Gear up. Tree Rrew needs us.
乖点啊
Play nice.
小灾难
Hey, calamity.
爸爸 她过来了
Dad, I got her.
小油腻 拳击打得不错吧
Hey, grease. Good sparring session?
怎么 想念我在地下室臭揍你了
Why? You miss me kicking your butt in the basement?
-切 -听说你退学了
- Right. - Heard you're dropping out.
现在打退堂鼓成你的家常便饭了啊
Quitting's kind of your thing now, huh?
拒绝参与法♥西♥斯♥政♥权♥的活动才是我的家常便饭
Mmm. Refusing to take part in fascistic regimes is my thing.
行了 麻省理工不是法♥西♥斯♥
Oh, come on. MIT is not fascist,
第二黎明也不是
and neither is the Second Dawn.
法♥西♥斯♥主义有什么不好的
What's wrong with fascism?
解释解释吧
Explain.
好 我18岁了
Ok. I'm 18.
我理解对你来说很郁闷
I know it's frustrating for you,
但现在该由我自己拿主意了
but I get to make my own choices now,
即便是不对的主意
Even if they're bad.
把从麻省理工退学
Calling dropping out of MIT
去加入一个致力于解决根本无法解决的
to join a protest movement dedicated to solving
问题的抗♥议♥运动叫做不对的主意
an unsolvable problem a bad choice
是在侮辱不对的主意
is an insult to bad choices.
这话从一个以自己宝贵的信誉为代价
Coming from the vulture capitalist
成为了末日先知的
who traded his precious credibility
贪婪资本家嘴里说出来
to become a prophet of doom,
我就当你在夸我吧
I'll take that as a compliment.
我不是夸你 我把你养大是为了让你独♥立♥思考
It wasn't. I raised you to think for yourself,
而不是让你加入流行的文化情绪行动
not join the latest cultural mood swing.
你想把我培养成像你一样思考的人
You raised me to think like you.
很遗憾你无法接受我没有如你所愿
I'm sorry you can't handle that I don't.
我没有发动战斗
I didn't call to fight.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表