剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
那我们就得去说服这混♥蛋♥了
Well, then I guess we'll have to persuade the bastard.
安德斯带我们去了外边
Anders took us outside.
你为什么想要让我们去
Why the hell did you try and send us out there?
一两个小时是能幸存的
It's survivable for an hour or two.
我需要时间来搞明白点事
I just needed time to figure something out.
如果他想要杀我们
If he was trying to kill us,
他会找到更容易的办法的
he would've found easier ways to do it.
现在你是我们的教练了 你老是那么"能者多劳"吗
And now you're our trainer? You always have so many jobs?
我加入进来只是因为了解...
I'm only involved beCause of my knowledge of--
记忆捕捉 很明显...
from the m-cap, and clearly,
这不是正常情况
this isn't a normal situation.
安德斯自己会领导训练
Anders himself will lead the training,
他以前从没有这样
something he never does.
我们真走运
Oh, lucky us.
少量的处罚一般都是他让别人下达的
He usually lets others dole out the punishment.
怎么 比如72小时不睡觉
Oh, what, staying awake for 72 hours,
在泥坑里睡觉
sleeping in a mud pit,
靠吃草续命
eating grass to stay alive?
拜托 经历过 都干过
Please. Been there. Done that.
也许我不该告诉你这个 但...
I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but--
但他们会折腾你们的头脑
But they'll mess with your minds,
试图让你们情绪激动
Try and amp up your emotions.
保持冷静至关重要
It's crucial that you keep control.
这些是你们的新训练伙伴
These are your new training partners.
未来十二周 你们一起要吃 睡
For the next 12 weeks, You will eat, sleep,
和训练 只和他们
and train with them and with no one else.
尽管你们四人不是带着理想出生于此的
Though you 4 were not born in the Cause,
但所有人都有为人类效力的能力
everyone has the ability within them to serve humanity.
把一切都奉献给团队
Give everything to the group.
相信过程 相信彼此
Trust in the process. Trust in each other.
为了全人类
For all mankind.
为了全人类
For all mankind.
我们会从简单的格斗开始
We'll start with some simple sparring.
请挑选一位伙伴
Please choose a partner.
可以开始了
You may begin.
我曾受过12级的人的培训
I was trained by a Level 12.
你还有什么招
What else you got?
奥兰多教得很好
Orlando taught you well.
这并不奇怪 我曾是他的导师
It's not surprising. I was his mentor.
他不得不死真是太可惜了
Huh. It's a shame He had to die.
这是理想的损失
It is, a loss to the Cause.
他是我们最好的之一
He was one of our best,
但我相信小德也参与了训练你们
but I believe Dev had a hand in your training as well.
回答我 训练生
Answer me, trainee.
小德不是你父亲的角色吗
Wasn't Dev your surrogate father?
我不会和你谈他
I'm not gonna talk about him with you.
那也许你还没准备好
Well, then perhaps you're not ready yet.
我们是来聊天的还是来战斗的...
Are we here to talk or fight...
长官
Sir?
这些回答你都记下来了吗 莱维特先生
Have you made a note of these responses, Mr. Levitt?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
能和您谈谈吗 长官 她们让我有了个主意
May I speak with you, sir? They've given me an idea.
当然可以
Of course.
奥克塔维亚对佐拉 慢一点
Octavia and Zora, slower.
恕我直言 长官
With all due respect, sir,
我看到奥克塔维亚杀的人比我这辈子认识的还多
I've seen Octavia kill more people than I've known in my life,
迪约扎和艾寇是被训练做杰出战士的
And Diyoza and Echo were trained as elite warriors.
所以我们才能塑造她们
Which is why we can shape them.
在终极之战中 她们会非常有价值
They'll be invaluable in the last war.
对 可也许我们没时间了
Yes, but we may not have much time.
克拉克·格里芬不久就会带着钥匙过来
Clarke Griffin will arrive soon with the key,
终极之战就会打响
and the last war will start.
也许最快的办法是
Maybe the fastest way in
让她们看看我们到底是什么样的...
is to show them what we're really about...
我们的生存之道
Our way of life.
这个建议我会考虑的
I'll take it under advisement,
但首先我们要打破她们彼此的忠诚
but first, we need to break them of their bonds,
否则她们会一直选择为彼此而战
or they'll keep choosing to fight for each other
而不是为全人类
instead of all mankind.
她们要对理想有高于一切的信仰
They need to have faith in the Cause above all.
然后我们可以把她们引入团体之中
Then we can bring them into the community.
开始恐惧模拟
Begin the fear Simulation.
小希
Hope?
别
Don't!
你敢碰她 我就宰了你
If you touch her, I will kill you.
等等 不 别
Wait. No. Don't!
让我看看她
Let me see her.
她不是你的孩子 是我们所有人的
She's not your baby. She's all of ours.
她属于理想
She belongs to the Cause.
她是我的
She's mine.
会有人照顾她的 喂奶 洗澡
She'll be cared for, fed, bathed,
抚慰和看护...
comforted, and watched over...
不
No.
不是由一个人 而是成千上万人
Not by two eyes, but by thousands.
不 不
No. No!
让她醒来吧
Bring her out.
不
No!
那到底是什么
What the hell was that?
一个测试 你没及格
A test, and you failed,
在你之前 奥克塔维亚和小希也一样
like Octavia and Hope before you.
你要舍弃自己的自私的爱
You need to give up on your selfish love,
你的母性
your motherly instincts.
我没法说关掉就关掉
I can't just turn it off
像个机器人那样
like a robot.
那你最好学会
Then you'd better learn
因为如果你们没法为理想献身
because if you don't come over to the Cause,
就会一个一个
you'll be sent back to penance
被送回赎罪地 孤独终老到死
one at a time to grow old and die alone,
所以...
so...
我建议你专心训练
I suggest you commit to the training,
否则你会失去理智
or you'll lose your sanity
和生命
and your life.
所以他们劫持了三十个人♥质♥
So they took 30 People hostage?
你真的对这个地方很不满
You really do have an iron grip on this place.
我们没空跟你绕 别装得一副很意外的样子
We don't have time for games. Don't act so surprised.
你想要混乱 你得偿所愿了
You wanted chaos, and you got it.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我的人会撞开门进来扫射
my people will blow the doors off the place and come in shooting.
你怎么不去演大英雄
Why don't you go play hero?
我要去的 你也一样
Oh, I'm going. So are you.
我为什么要
Why would I, hmm?
我们之前讨论过
As we discussed before,
如果这些蠢货幡然醒悟
if these fools finally wise up,
那他们会把我撕了
then they'll want to tear me apart,
就算我侥幸留下一命
and if I survive that,
你们也没有再留着我的必要了
then you have no reason to keep me around.
反正都死得很快
It's a quick death either way.
那现在死慢一点呢
How about a slow one right now?
尽我所能
As much as I'd relish that,
我要更多
I'm going to need more.
我在信徒面前会保护你
I'll protect you from the faithful.
那只是开始
That's a start.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你可以再次享有每天十分钟的放风时间
You can have back your 10 minutes a day of guarded time outside.
-三十分钟 -二十
- 30 Minutes... - 20!
我还需要一个棋友
And I want someone to play chess with,
一个了解复杂性的人
someone who understands the complexities.
相信我 我可没兴趣再陪你玩了
Trust me, I'm done playing with you.
也许你是一个更强大的对手
Perhaps you're a more formidable opponent.
我不下棋
I don't play games.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表