剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
不 就是你发动的
No. You called
因为妈妈让你为自己是个差劲的父亲感到内疚
because Mom made you feel guilty for being a lousy father,
所以你觉得你应该偶尔做个关心孩子的家长
so you figured you'd play concerned parent for a few minutes.
-我们有麻烦了 -什么事
- We have a situation. - What is it?
-爸爸 一切还... -去叫你妈妈
- Dad, is everything-- - Get your mother.
我就在这里 怎么了
I'm right here. What's wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你好 比尔 -巨蟒
- Hello, Bill. - Anaconda.
比尔 如果这不是真的...
Bill, if this isn't real--
是真的 你们有二十分钟
It is. You have 20 minutes.
我已经派了直升机过去
I've already sent the chopper.
五分钟后会到
It'll be there in 5.
我希望你们俩都能上飞机
I pray that you're both on it.
巨蟒
Anaconda?
跟我来
Come with me.
什么 不 我哪里也不去 除非...
What? No. I'm not going anywhere until--
照我说的做
Do what I say!
世界末日之包 不是吧
The doomsday packs? Oh, come on.
给 戴上你的钥匙
Here. Put on your key.
可露西怎么办
But what about Lucy?
她不在第二黎明里
Lucy's not in the Second Dawn.
妈妈 我们也不在那里 我们离开了
Mom, neither are we. We left.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
"巨蟒"是"导弹来袭"的代号♥
Anaconda is code for "the missiles are in the air."
快背上背包
Now put on the damn pack.
他在说谎 这只是让我们回去的另一种方式
He's lying. This is just another way to get us back.
他怎么能比别人先知道呢
How would he know before anyone else?
他没有
He doesn't.
就在我们说话的此时此刻 世界各地
As we speak, there are people with connections
有相互联♥系♥的人都在争夺地堡
all over the world scrambling for bunkers.
前提是他在说真话
If he's telling the truth.
小凯 你♥爸♥爸有很多缺点 但他不会骗人
Cal, your father is a lot of things, but he is not a liar.
一切还好吗
Everything ok?
很好 没事
Fine. Yeah.
你确定吗 因为...
Are you sure? Because--
妈妈 妈妈 怎么回事
Mom! Mom! What the hell?
我明白 宝贝 但她这样会好受得多
I know, I know, baby, but it will be so much easier for her this way.
就这样吗
So, what, that's it?
我就这样丢弃了一切
I just drop everything,
我的一生和我最好的朋友吗
my whole life, my best friend?
是的 只有这样才行得通
Yes! That's how it works.
听我说
Listen to me.
你到底想不想活下去
Do you want to live or not?
你要是不想 现在就告诉我
If you don't, tell me now,
那我也留下来 因为我不会丢下你回去的
and I'll stay, too, because I am not going back there without you.
妈妈
Mom.
我们已经让你们为这种时刻做好了准备
We have prepared you all for this moment.
我知道你们很害怕
I know you are frightened.
我知道你们失去了这么多 心里很沉重
I know your hearts are heavy with the loss of so much,
但我们会挺过去的
but we will survive this.
你们是被选中的少数人 你们听到了讯息
You are the chosen few who heard the message
并将成为
and are to become the founding mothers and fathers
人类第二黎明的奠基者
of the Second Dawn of the human race.
几十年来 我们的世界一直处于此刻的边缘
Our world has been on the brink of this moment for decades.
我们将从灰烬中重生
没错 走快点
That's right. Quickly now.
这里能容得下每个人
There's room for everyone.
你要是带了包
If you brought a bag,
就得在这里卸下接受搜查
you'll have to leave it here to be searched,
但别担心
but don't worry.
我们应有尽有
We have everything you need.
你可以拿回被批准的物品
Hey. You'll get approved items back.
好的 谢谢
Ok. Thank you.
团结一致 保持冷静
Together. Stay calm.
借过 借过 谢谢
Uh, excuse me, excuse me. Thank you.
-凯莉 妈妈 -里斯
- Callie, Mom. - Reese!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
那个混♥蛋♥是对的
Son of a bitch was right.
小心点 小凯 他们很爱戴他
Hey. Careful, Cal. They love him.
他的确救了他们
He did just save them all.
我不敢相信要在这里度过我的余生
I can't believe this is the rest of my life.
我觉得我肯定会受不了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
等等 她刚刚说了余生
Wait. She just said for the rest of her life.
你说只是几年啊
You said just a few years.
他们叫我进来问问
They told me to ask inside.
她是十二级吗
Is she a level 12?
-不 她不是十二级 -那她不能进去
- No. She's not a level 12. - Then she can't go in.
-好吧 我也不会进去的 -先生 停下
- All right. Neither will I. - Sir, stop!
-亲爱的 别这样 -走开 放开我
- Sweetheart, no. - Move! Get--get off me!
她还在外面 拜托
She's outside! Come on!
代码四 特里斯坦 他交给你了
Code 4. Tristan, He's all yours.
-收到 我马上来 -奥古斯特
- Copy. I'm on it. - August!
兄弟 没事的 你很安全
Hey, bro! Hey. It's ok. You're safe.
我不是你兄弟 我不在乎自己
I'm not your bro. I don't care about me.
我的女朋友在外面
My girlfriend's outside.
把他带下去
Take him.
来了
Incoming!
关闭舱门
Close the hatch!
我知道你们失去了这么多 心里很沉重
I know your hearts are heavy with the loss of so much,
但我们会挺过去的
but we will survive this.
你们是被选中的少数人 你们听到了讯息
You are the chosen few who have heard the message
并将成为
and are to become the founding mothers and fathers
人类第二黎明的奠基者
of the Second Dawn of the human race.
你的战斗结束了
几十年来 我们的世界一直处于此刻的边缘
The world has been on the brink of this moment for decades.
我们试过说给他们听
We tried to get them to listen.
来得正好 还有两个符号♥就能启动
Just in time. Only two symbols to go.
你识别出密♥码♥了吗
You identified the code?
听到了吗 妈妈 还有两个符号♥就启动
Hear that, Mom? Only two symbols to go.
谁会在乎此刻有110亿人处于水深火热中
Who cares that 11 billion people are on fire as we speak?
他在乎 他只是一个有反♥社♥会♥倾向的自恋者
He cares. He's just a narcissist with sociopathic tendencies.
这是两年来你对我最好的话
That's the nicest thing you've said to me in two years.
你害怕的时候总是很刻薄 你知道的
You were always mean when you got scared, you know that,
但别害怕
but fear not.
我们将要击败世界末日
We're about to knock the apocalypse off the front page.
马丘比丘
Machu Picchu?
一个隐藏在太阳神庙下的天文台
A hidden observatory beneath the temple of the sun
距离我发现设备的地方六十米
200 feet from where I found the device.
是你偷来的
Stole it, you mean.
属于我们所有人的东西是偷不来的
You can't steal something that belongs to all of us.
它是被派来这里拯救人类的
It was sent here to save the human race.
那墙上有七个符号♥
There are 7 symbols on that wall,
我们知道在太空中
and we know that it takes 7 Points
制定一条路线需要七个点
to chart a course through space.
输入最后两个符号♥
Enter the last two symbols.
有谁想坐车兜风去吗
Who wants to go for a ride?
空间球 两百万零二年
Space ball, 2 Million and 2.
文物窃贼 什么都没发生
Cultural artifact thief, nothing.
既然这个完了 比尔 你得要出去
Now that that's done, Bill, you need to get out there.
这些人相信你 但他们很害怕
These people believe in you, but they're afraid.
我们救了他们 他们会没事的
We saved them. They'll be fine.
你怎么能这么说 他们什么都没了
How can you say that? They've lost everything.
-还有命啊 -够了
- Not their lives. - Enough.
不能让人看见这个家庭在争吵
This family cannot be seen fighting.
我们需要做出表率 尤其是现在
We need to set an example, especially now.
最初的几个月会是最艰难的
The first few months will be the hardest.
这话一点错都没有
When she's right, she's right.
里斯 谢谢你应对新来的人
Reese, thank you for handling the intake.
-数字是多少 -我们做得不错
- What are the numbers? - We did well.
所有12级的有92%及时赶到了
92% of all level 12s made it here in time.
有1104人 这个因素会对我们
That's 1,104. I've already factored in
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表