剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我们吵了一架 你出去散散心
So we got in a fight. You went for a walk.
别担心 我会这么说的
Don't worry. I'll sell it.
那如果他们不信呢
What if you don't?
你在外面就很危险
You'll be on the wrong side of the door.
那你在里面就安全了
You'll be on the right side.
我可以的
I've got this.
我会回来
I'm coming back.
谢天谢地你回来了 我...
Oh, thank god you're back. I--
不是艾默莉
Hmm. You're not Emori.
我们能进来吗
May we come in?
太晚了点吧
It's a little late.
-他知道了 -是啊 看出来了
- He knows. - Yeah. I figured.
打开
Open it.
什么 反应堆吗
What, the reactor?
我喜欢你 约翰
I like you, John,
但我们的关系走到了岔路口
but our relationship's at a crossroads.
开门
Open that door,
你和你的异人女朋友可以活命
and you and your Frikdreina girlfriend live.
我说了别那么叫她
I told you not to call her that.
独眼龙
Hey. Cyclops.
对 这就对了
Yeah. That's right.
如果约翰出什么事
If anything happens to John,
我就烧了反应堆
I blow the reactor.
如果你想进来 你猜怎么着
If you try to come in here, guess what.
我也烧了反应堆
I blow the reactor.
他们在虚张声势 赫达
They're bluffing, Heda.
是吗
Are they?
里面的所有人都清楚
Everyone in there knows that they're dead
开门的那一刻 他们都会死
the second that door opens.
这就是所谓的义无反顾了
In life, that's called having nothing to lose.
在棋局里 我想这被称为...
In chess, I believe that's called a...
和棋
Stalemate.
游戏还没结束 约翰
Game's not over yet, John.
国王带走骑士
King takes knight!
待在这里 等他们出来
Stay here, wait them out.
门开的时候 把他们全杀了
When the door opens, kill them all.
他们怎么还被拷着
Why are they still restrained?
我们达成了协议
We had a deal.
克拉克 怎么回事 什么协议
Clarke, what is this? What deal?
他们放了我们所有人
He releases all of us,
我带他去拿火种
and I take him to the flame.
如果你介意的话 请谅解
You'll forgive me if I have trust issues
我有信任危机
where you're concerned.
一次解除一个人的镣铐
Remove the restraints one at a time.
暴♥力♥行动会以致命武器镇♥压♥
Any violence will be met with lethal force.
大家都不使用暴♥力♥ 这是好事
No one is getting violent. It's a good thing.
你被释放了
You're being released.
戴号♥头盔 保护你的记忆
Helmet on to protect your memory.
你认可吗
You good with this?
戴上头盔
Helmet on.
走吧
Let's go.
轮到你了
Now you.
戴上头盔
Helmet on.
举起手
Hands up.
把战士先送走 是吗
Sending the fighters first, is that it?
别太敏感了
Can't be too careful.
走
Move it.
走吧
Let's go.
前进 走进去
Go ahead. Step through.
下一个
Next.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
确保你遵守了约定
Ensuring you keep your part of the deal.
他没有送他们去圣所
He didn't send them to sanctum.
正确 也感谢你演示
Correct, and thank you for demonstrating
为什么我没有把你们一起送走
why I didn't send you with them.
我们知道石头的原理
We know how the stone works.
也对
Also correct.
他们在哪
Where are they?
他们很安全 这是我保证的
They're safe as I promised they would be.
我可没有承诺放他们回圣所
I said nothing about releasing them on sanctum.
你早知道了
You knew about this?
他不知道他们在哪 只有我知道
He doesn't know where they are. Only I do.
我说了 克拉克 我不相信你
I told you, Clarke, I don't trust you.
但我相信你爱你的朋友们
I do, however, trust the love you have for your friends,
一旦我拿到钥匙 开启终极之战
and once I have the key and the last war begins,
他们都会被释放
they'll all be freed
到那时 欢迎你们每个人
at which point each of you will be welcome
跟我们并肩作战
to fight alongside us,
就算你们选择不参见
and if you choose not to, well,
我们也会救你们
we'll save you anyway.
这就是我们这句话的意义
That is what we mean when we say,
"为了全人类"
"For all mankind."
到你了 我的王
Your move, my liege.
有东西过来了
Something's coming through.
看 看
Watch it, watch it.
冷静
Easy.
这里出什么事了
What the hell happened here?
真是的 从哪开始说
Oh, gee. Where to begin.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表