剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
We still might need Levitt on the inside.
-跟我走 -你听到他说的了
- On me. - You just heard him.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
他想要答案 这就是他想要的
He wants his answers. That's all he's ever wanted.
不 不是的 我想活命
No. That's not true. I want to live.
那建议你让开
Then I suggest stepping aside.
-我们没时间吵架 -不 等等
- We don't have time for this. - No. Wait.
所有守卫注意
Attention all guards.
犯人最后在12层...
Prisoners last seen on level 12...
他们来了 我信莱维特 走吧
They're coming. I trust Levitt. Let's go.
-走啊 -加布里埃 开门
- Move! - Gabriel, open the door.
我不能让你们冒险
I can't let you risk it.
加布里埃 你还在等什么
Gabriel, what are you waiting for?
他是他们一伙的
He's with them.
武器已解除 我投降
Weapons disengaged. I surrender.
雷文 有变化吗
Raven, any change?
还在等
Still waiting.
那东西搞坏了头盔 地图太模糊了
That thing damaged the helmet. The map's too blurry.
那你想想聚焦
So think it into focus.
我已经尽力了 我不知道哪个图案是对的
I'm trying. I can't tell which is the right symbol.
-我想你就选一个 -不 不能再这样
- I think you need to pick one. - No way, not again.
奈拉说得没错
Niylah's right.
反正我不想去一个
I don't want to go to a planet where
他们会把死人喂给怪物洞的星球
they feed their dead to some cave beast, anyway.
奈拉
Niylah...
看着眼熟吗
Look familiar?
第二黎明
The second dawn.
怎么可能这里会有从波利斯地堡来的人
How is it possible there's people here from the bunker in Polis?
应该是巧合吧
It's got to be a coincidence, right?
大家注意 它回来了
Guys, focus. It's coming back.
不止一个
It's more than just one.
雷文
Raven--
我在试 就差一点
I'm trying. I can almost see it.
那里 我找到了 准备
There! I got it. Get ready.
正在输入编码
Entering the code now.
那里
There!
再快点 雷文
Faster, Raven!
-雷文 快 -快了
- Raven, now! - Almost there.
我们走
Let's go.
枪都上膛
Weapons hot.
我们不知道另一边等我们的是什么
We don't know what's waiting for us on the other side.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表