剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
I wouldn't hesitate.
带他离开这
Get him out of here.
他在那
There he is!
荣耀之族必死
Death to Primes!
我们不会让你们杀了他
We won't let you kill him!
等等 我们能找出办法
Hang on! We can figure this out.
让开 我们要把她
Get out of the way. We are moving him
转移到宫殿保护他
to the palace for his own safety.
没人需要受伤 因陀罗 停下
Nobody has to get hurt! Indra, stop!
你们不属于这里
You don't belong here!
我们什么教训都没学到吗
Have we learned nothing? Huh?
让他们走
Let them pass!
我们能信任统一部落的人
We can trust wonkru.
毕竟...
After all...
我们是一族
We are one.
我们是一族
We are one.
-走吧 -拉塞尔
- Let's go. - Russell!
-我们走 -就现在
- Let's go. - Right now.
"我们是一族"
"We are one"?
凯莉日记上写着
It's from Kaylee's journal.
她在阻止献祭时的口号♥
Her slogan when she stopped oblation.
你现在好性感
You are so hot right now.
我是你姐妹
Sister.
我的主意
My idea.
很不错
Good one.
当然 现在加布里埃之子想让他们死
Of course, now the Children of Gabriel want them dead.
有些人为了住进城♥堡♥ 真是无所不用其极
The lengths some people will go to live in a castle.
我们能住进城♥堡♥吗
We get to live in the castle?
如果他们要在睡梦中被人杀害
If they're gonna get murdered in their sleep,
那也最好是在城♥堡♥ 而不是和我们在农舍
better there than at the farmhouse with us.
他说得对
He does have a point.
我需要我的美容觉
I need my 8 hours.
好吧 暂时这样
Ok. For now.
至少等到他们干掉你们
At least till they kill you.
你为什么画这些
Why did you draw these?
我不知道 我很无聊
Mm, I don't know. I was bored
听老师讲荣耀之族的事情
while they were teaching us about the Primes.
如果他们已经知道真♥相♥了 为什么还这么做
Why are they still doing that if they know the truth?
我想有时候 信仰比真♥相♥更强大
I suppose sometimes belief is stronger than the truth.
抱歉我们来晚了
Hi. Sorry we're late.
没关系 我希望你们不介意
No problem. I hope you don't mind
我和麦迪已经吃过了
that Madi and I already ate.
就在你们出去
You know, while you were off
徒手重建"圣所"的时候
rebuilding sanctum by hand.
谁能想到重建一个支离破碎的社会
Who knew putting a broken society back together
会是这么困难的工作呢
would be hard work?
克拉克
Clarke...
我不在意你是不是迟到了
I don't care that you're late.
我在意你为什么迟到了
I care why you are.
麦迪 因陀罗是对的
Madi, Indra's right.
我们有很多工作要做
We have a lot of work to do.
别说了 和我谈谈
Stop it. Talk to me.
我知道失去母亲的感觉是什么样的
I know what it's like to lose a mom.
我能帮上忙
And I can help.
我还在这呢
Hey. I'm still here.
你没有失去我
You didn't lose me.
不是你 克拉克
Not you, clarke.
她就死在我的怀里
She died in my arms.
我知道那是什么感觉
I know what that's like.
我流放的那个女人不是我的母亲
Well, the woman I floated was not my mom.
我没事 麦迪 真的
I'm fine, Madi. Really.
我去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
我状态太糟了
Not my finest moment.
别对你自己这么苛刻
Don't be so hard on yourself.
你处理得挺好的
You handled that well.
你当然会这么想
You would think that.
我父亲死后 哭就是件不被允许的事
After my father died, crying was forbidden.
我们当时在打仗 这让你变坚强了
We were at war. It made you strong.
这让我成为了一个火种守护者
It made me become a fleimkepa.
问题是 连火种都没了 还守护什么呢
The question is, who is the fleimkepa without a flame?
我们都得找到自己的新目标
We all have to find our own new path.
我才意识到我从没谢谢你
I just realized I never thanked you.
火种是你的整个世界
The flame was your whole world,
你却还是选择了救麦迪
and yet you chose to save Madi.
我难以想象那对你而言有多痛苦
I can't imagine how hard that must have been for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你得看看这个
You should, um, see this.
她画了很多不属于她的记忆
She's drawing memories that are not her own.
是影赫达吗
Sheidheda?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能是其中一位司令或是所有人的
It could be any of the commanders or all of them.
我会留意的
I'll keep an eye on it.
有你在她生命中真好
I'm glad she has you in her life.
瓦黑达臣服赫达的那晚
The night Wanheda knelt to Heda.
很抱歉我错过了
I'm sorry I missed that.
就像另一个世界的事
Seems like another world.
新的世界 同样的问题
New world. Same problems.
我照顾麦迪 去吧
I got Madi. Go on.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
空气里毒气含量太高了
Too much toxin in the air.
我可不想在这种情况下看见我的鬼魂 对吧
I am not in the mood to see my ghost right now, are you?
激光枪 酷
Ray guns. Cool.
只要它开枪了 我就能瞄准它
If it shoots, it can be shot at.
就算隔很远 这枪法还是太差了
That was a bad shot, even from far away.
艾寇 艾寇 你在干什么
Echo? Echo, what are you doing?
试验我的猜想
Testing a theory.
猜想 你要是错了
A theory? If you're wrong--
她没错
She's not wrong.
它没想杀了我们
It's not trying to kill us.
我们的游戏规则不一样
We're not playing by the same rules.
艾寇 看看你周围
Echo, look around you.
那些颗粒物会随着运动而移♥动♥
The particulate matter moves in response to motion.
只要它们离得足够近
They come close enough...
我就能瞄准
I'll have a target.
如果要设个陷阱 我们得先占领优势
To set the trap, we have to open up a lead.
跟我来
Follow me.
听着
Listen.
它过来了 大家都别动
Here it comes. No one move,
否则它不会靠那么近
or it won't come close enough.
一朝为杀人凶手 终生是杀人凶手
Once a killer, always a killer.
你刚说了别动
You just said don't move.
罗恩
Roan?
你没用解药 艾寇
You didn't use the antitoxin, Echo.
艾寇 那不是真的
Echo, it's not real.
没有了贝拉米
Without Bellamy,
你还能跟从谁
who will you follow?
-闭嘴 -安静
- Shut up. - Quiet.
现在我瞄准他了
Now he's in my shot.
回答他的问题 艾什
Answer the question, Ash.
没有人可以跟随 你又是谁
Without someone to follow, who are you?
杀了自己唯一朋友还偷走她名字的女孩吗
A girl who killed her only friend and stole her name?
还是愿为自己的女王不顾一切的无♥耻♥间谍
The honorless spy who would do anything for her queen,
即使背叛她自称深爱的男人也在所不惜
even betray the man she now claims to love?
艾寇 艾寇 它很近了
Echo? Echo, it's close.
我可以的
I can do this.
小希
Hope.
你得保持安静
You have to stay quiet.
无论你听到了什么
No matter what you hear,
你都得保持安静
you stay quiet.
你明白吗
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表