剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我来帮你按键
I'll spin the dials.
我不只是在按键
I'm not just turning dials.
我在控制冷却剂的流动
I'm controlling the flow of coolant.
一步有错那就...
One mistake, and...
糟了
crap.
这让我感觉好多了
Oh, yeah. That makes me feel so much better.
雷文 怎么回事
Raven...What's going on?
墨菲没进去过一级防护室
Murphy never went into primary containment.
如果他也不舒服 那就说明
If he's getting sick, that means
辐射泄漏比想象的还多
More radiation's leaking than I thought.
我们得把他们拉出来
We have to pull them out of there.
怎么回事啊 我的同伴都不舒服了
What hell is happening? My guys are getting sick.
不行 他们快做完了
No. They're almost done.
是氙气导致你们头晕
It's just the xenon gas making you dizzy.
别担心 这是核分♥裂♥的副产物
Don't worry. It's a byproduct of nuclear fission.
-你没事吧 -我看不清了
- Are you ok? - Can't see straight.
是有些气体让我们头晕
It's just some gas making our heads all fuzzy.
快继续工作
Get back to work.
雷文 你不能让他们死在里面
Raven, you can't leave them in there to die.
他们已经死定了
They're already dead.
-雷文 你真得想想 -够了
- Raven, you really Need to think about - Enough.
如果我们把他们拉出来 我们都要死
If we pull Them out, we all die.
他们还能继续干
They can still do it.
那至少告诉他们吧
Well, at least tell them.
你觉得我能靠他们做出正确的判断吗
You think I can rely on those guys to do the right thing
假如他们知道自己要死了
when they know they're gonna die?
我的队伍快没氮气了
My team's almost out of nitrogen.
我再给你拿一罐 进度如何了
I'll get you another tank. How close are you?
我们还差一点了 但是
We're almost there on one, but
我的补丁有点不牢了
I can't get my patch to hold.
你真得再降一点压力
You need to lower the pressure more.
我说了我办不到
I told you I can't.
温度会爆表的
The temperature will spike.
见鬼 那快给我氮气
Damn it! Just-- Just get me the nitro.
她不会有事的 我们没时间了
She'll be fine. We don't have time for that.
夜之血脉能代谢辐射的
Nightblood metabolizes radiation.
送这个去舱口 然后我们就带她去杰克逊那
We'll get her to Jackson as soon as you take this to hatch.
墨菲
Murphy.
如果你不去 核心爆♥炸♥了
If you don't and the core melts down,
连夜之血脉也救不了你了
Not even nightblood will save you.
二级污染区 开
Secondary containment, clear.
我可能靠不住他们了
I may not be able to rely on them,
但你会尽力自救的
But you'd do anything to save your own ass.
二级污染区 关
Secondary containment, sealed.
去做一只小强吧
Go be a cockroach.
现在情况是这样的
Here's the situation.
温度是1490度
The temperature is 1,490 degrees,
还差十度就要爆♥炸♥了
10 degrees from meltdown.
加快焊
Weld faster.
-我来 -快 干活
- I got it. - Come on. Let's do this thing.
氙气
Xenon gas, huh?
你是荣耀之族
You're one of the primes.
也就是说你改造过血液
Means you had that blood alteration.
难怪他们选你和你女朋友去核心区
No wonder they chose you and your lady For the core.
我们焊完再说吧
Let's say we talk after the meltdown, huh?
好啊 不过你看 我...
All right, but, you see, I--
外面有我爱的人
I've got someone that I love out there,
据我所见 你也是
and from what I saw, you do, too.
无论如何 我们把这事搞定
No matter what, we get this done.
1492了
1,492.
哥伦布扬帆过海
Columbus sailed the ocean blue.
妮可和我
You now, niks and I,
我们之前在哥伦布战绩显赫
We had a pretty sweet score once in columbus.
我们的大丰收还没来得及享受
That savings and loan, hell, they never even saw it coming,
现在我居然在另一个星球上
and now I'm on another planet
试图阻止核危机
trying to stop a nuclear meltdown.
人生可真是奇妙
That's one hell of a life, huh?
1494了
1,494.
1494又不是我害的
I don't got any for 1494.
你们应该是恶人中的恶人
You guys are supposed to be the worst of the worst.
抢银行听着也不是很坏
Bank robber doesn't sound so bad.
是啊 确实 不过后来变成杀人了
Yeah, it wasn't until it became homicide.
那也很有意思
Hell, it was fun until then, too.
妮可 她先开枪了
Nikki--she shot first.
那两个警♥察♥一死
Once those first two cops were dead,
就反正是杀人了
hell, it was already a murder rap,
所以我们把人♥质♥都处决了
so we executed the hostages.
不留目击者的嘛 对吧
Leave no witnesses, am I right?
或许你这就是在赎罪
Maybe this will make up for it.
赎个屁罪
There's no making up for it.
拜托
Oh, come on.
起作用了 我们会没事的
It worked. We're gonna be ok.
现在快出来
Now get out of there!
不客气
You're welcome.
天哪
Oh, god.
是我做的
I did this.
对啊 是你
Yeah, you did.
这么威武的人怎么倒了
How the mighty have fallen.
欢迎来到灰色世界
Welcome to the World of Gray.
为什么这么久
what the hell Is taking so long?
你说是安全的
You said this was safe.
他信了你
He trusted you.
骗子
Liar!
-凶手 -放开她
- Murderer! - Get off her!
听我说 我明白你的感受
Listen. I know how you feel,
但这么做无济于事
but this solves nothing.
-住手 -你要为此偿命
- Stop! - You should die for this!
-我杀了你 -住手 住手
- I'm gonna kill you! - Stop! Stop!
放开她
Leave her alone!
退后
Back off!
叛徒 她杀了他
Traitors! She killed him!
放开我
Let me go!
你这个凶手
You murderer!
来 我们送你去医治
Come on. We got to get you to medical.
放开我
Let go of me.
这就是我的感受
That's how I feel.
麦迪还好吗
Is Madi ok?
我想她应该如释重负吧
I think she's relieved.
当司令给她带来了那么多痛苦
Being commander brought her so much pain.
现在她不必再假装了
And now she won't have to pretend anymore.
你还好吗
You ok?
当我成为火种守护者的时候
When I became A fleimkepa scout,
我还很小
I was--i was so young,
所以总是对妈妈不满
So, uh, angry at my mother.
训练的时候 他们教导我
In training, they taught that
要为火种献身
you must devote yourself to the flame.
所有世俗的思虑都摒弃
All worldly concerns fall away.
只有对它忠诚
You can have no other loyalty.
听起来很孤独
Sounds lonely.
的确 但我当时有我的信仰
It was, But I had my faith.
现在我不知道自己还剩下什么
Now I don't know what I have.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
我发现无论我们怎么努力
I realized no matter what we do to help
最后结果还是一样
it always ends the same.
我以前觉得战斗是我们要去做的事
I used to think fighting is what we do.
现在我担心 战斗才是我们的本来面目
Now I worry that fighting is what we are.
我们都有选择
We all have a choice.
我想这么相信
I want to believe that,
但我们总是走到相同的结局
but we keep ending up In the same place,
每一次 都会有人死掉
and every time, people die.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表