剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
说好的要做得更好呢
What happened to doing better?
我父亲会怎么说
What would my dad say?
拉塞尔杀了艾比
Russell killed Abby,
他应为此偿命
and he deserves to die for it.
这就是你的医疗建议吗
Is that your medical opinion?
杰克逊医生说得对
Dr. Jackson is right.
我们不能表现出软弱 至少现在不行
We can't show weakness, not now.
好吧 但如果你想避免更多杀戮
Fine, but if you want to avoid more killing,
你得先让他的人听听他的话
you'll let his people hear from him first.
我和他谈过了 他想要帮忙
I talked to him. He wants to help.
因陀罗 没有统一部落的人
Indra, without wonkru,
我们就没有人手来阻止暴♥乱♥
we don't have the people to control the riot.
乔登的想法值得一试
Jordan's idea is worth a shot.
好吧 但拉塞尔只说他该说的话
Fine, but Russell says what he's supposed to,
不然我就亲自杀了他
Or I'll kill him myself.
危险
确保你守好安全出口
Make sure you protect the secure entry out.
我们不能再等了 再高50度我们就化成灰了
We can't wait any longer. 50 More degrees, and we're toast.
所有人都清楚自己该干什么了吗
Everyone clear on what they're doing?
-完全明白 -先把控制棒归位
- Crystal. - we get the control rods in place,
然后去消毒
then head to decontamination.
我们要把管道上的裂缝焊接好
And we weld the cracks in the pipe.
辐射还没出来吧
That radiation still clear?
对 还没出来
Yep. All clear.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
二层密封舱清理完毕
Secondary containment clear.
你骗了他们
You lied to them?
我告诉了他们必要的信息
I told them what they needed to know.
这活很简单 我闭着眼睛都能完成
It's an easy job. I could do it in my sleep.
-那你怎么不上 -闭嘴 墨菲
- Then why don't you? - Shut up, Murphy.
要么他们病几天 要么我们死翘翘
Either they're sick for a few days, or we're dead forever.
现在去干好你的活 做艾默莉的道德标杆
Now go do your job, being Emori's moral anchor.
我们能不能不要现在吵架
Can we not fight now?
二层密封舱清理完毕
Secondary containment clear.
这和在小行星上挖氢烷不一样
This is nothing like mining hythylodium on an asteroid.
我们干活 进去 出来
We do the job. We're in, we're out,
然后约汁就都归我了
and then the jo juice is on me.
听起来不错
Sounds good to me.
你一进去我就开始计时
I'll start the clock when you get in there.
你最好在六十秒内完成
You better get it done In under 60
因为我没有认真学习
because I was not really paying attention.
-说点安慰的话 -不然我来这干吗
- Comforting. - That's what I'm here for.
-别逞强 好吗 -好
- Don't be a hero, ok? - Ok.
蟑螂法则牢记于心
Cockroach protocol in effect.
真乖
That-a-girl.
去吧 艾默莉
Come on, Emori.
走吧
Let's go!
核心权限已激活
Core access clear.
上吧 艾默莉 你能行的
Go on, Emori. You've got this.
控制杆全部放下后 反应就会开始
As soon as all the rod are down, the reaction will flow,
核心温度就会下降
and the core temperature will go down.
55秒
55 Seconds!
50秒
50 Seconds!
先跳过那个 弄其他的
Skip that one for now. Get the others.
40秒
40!
加油 艾默莉
Come on, Emori.
30秒 接近一半了 加油
30 Seconds. You're halfway there. Get going.
20秒 艾默莉
20 Seconds, Emori!
最后一个
Last one.
还剩十秒 你得赶紧出来
We're 10 seconds. You got to get out of there.
没时间了 艾默莉 快出来
Time, Emori! Emori, get out of there now!
快
Come on!
搞什么
What the hell?
现在就到非污染区
Get to decontamination now!
还在升吗 见鬼
Still climbing? Damn it!
我们需要修冷却系统
We need the coolant Line fixed!
我们在弄了
We're working on it.
慢慢来
Easy. Come on.
消毒淋浴会去掉九五成的辐射
The decon shower will remove 95% Of the radiation.
没认真学吗
Not paying Attention, huh?
别拆我台了 快
Yeah. Don't ruin My rep. Come on.
你不配聆听他的智慧
You don't deserve to hear his wisdom.
好好听 以后听不到了
Pay attention. It'll be the last you ever hear from him.
如果你说错话
If you say the wrong thing,
你就不能选择死法了
you won't get to choose your death.
因陀罗会立刻马上打穿你的头
Indra will put a bullet in your brain right here and now.
我们的目标都是和平 克拉克
We want the same thing, Clarke - peace.
希望这是真的
I hope that's true.
我的子民们 请平静
My children, please, please.
我知道你们害怕
I know you're afraid.
我也害怕
I am, too,
但假如我的死能治愈这个美妙的地方
But if my death is needed to heal this wondrous place,
那我会欣然赴死
then I go to that death willingly.
请安静
Please, please, please.
我必须为我的罪而死
I must die for my sins,
但你们不能报复
but you cannot take revenge.
那不是我们的追求
That is not our way.
我们的信念一直是和平
Our faith has always been one of peace.
克拉克是对的
Clarke is right.
我们是最后的人类了
We are all that's left of the human race.
生而和平
Either we live together
直到死亡才分离
or die apart.
不论你们在计划什么
Whatever it is you're planning...
假神
False god!
托宾 不要
Tobin, no!
信念的安宁也不过如此
So much for a peaceful faith.
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
杰克逊 救他
Jackson, save him.
他没打中锁骨下动脉
He missed the subclavian artery.
琼斯 来帮我
Jones! Get over here. Help me.
都让开
Everybody, move!
来
Come on.
带他去治疗
Ok. Let's get him to medical.
-他能活下来吗 -我想可以
- Will he survive? - I-I think so.
希望可以 不然的话
I hope so because If he doesn't
这些幻想者都会殉死
these fanatics will have a martyr.
我之前见过
I've seen it before.
一旦那样 没有统一部落的人维持秩序
Once that happens, without wonkru to keep the peace,
会一发不可收拾
Something will explode.
- 我们不能杀他 -不能
- We can't kill him. - No, we can't.
现在核爆♥炸♥也不显得那么可怕了
Suddenly, a nuclear meltdown doesn't seem so bad.
分开 分开
Break it up! Break it up!
快好了 兄弟 稳住
We're almost there, amigo. Steady.
我已经能尝到约汁的味道了
I can taste the jo juice already.
该死
Damn it!
反应输出
冷却系统的压力太高了
The coolant pressure's too high.
你得换个通路
You need to reroute it.
不行 我们需要它控制核温度
I can't. We need it to control the core temp.
还有20度我们就要知道
We're 20 degrees from finding out
死后的滋味了 我宁可还是不试
what comes after death, and I'd rather not know.
我也不想
Me neither.
有变化吗 速率已经在降了
Any change? The rate has slowed,
但核温度还在升
But the core temperature's still rising.
你说过要永远在一起
You wanted forever.
现在还是那样想 来坐下
Still do. Come on. Sit down.
我们还有多久
How long do we have?
以这个上升速度
At this rate of increase,
没多久了
not long enough.
那就进去帮忙
Then get in there and help.
雷文 你可是创造不可能的王
Raven, you're the queen of doing the impossible, right?
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表