剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我感觉到阳光照在我脸上
I feel the sun on my face.
看到包围着我的树木
I see trees all around me,
微风带来野花的香气
scent of wildflowers on a breeze.
如此美丽
It's so beautiful.
此时此刻 我没被困在太空中
In this moment, I'm not stranded in space.
那场导致所有地球人死亡的核灾难
It's been 97 years since a nuclear apocalypse
已过了97年
killed everyone on Earth,
独留地球继续承受着核辐射
leaving the planet simmering in radiation.
幸运的是 还有幸存者
Fortunately, there were survivors.
爆♥炸♥时有十二国
12 nations had operational space stations
拥有运行空间站
at the time of the bombs.
现在却只有方舟空间站
There is now only The Ark,
由各空间站合并而成
one station forged from the many.
我们被告知地球需再一百年
We're told the Earth needs another 100 years
才能再次居住
to become survivable again.
再在太空中生活四代
4 more space-locked generations,
人们就可以回家 回到陆地
and man can go home, back to the ground.
陆地 那是梦 这才是现实
The ground, that's the dream. This is reality.
319号♥罪犯 面朝墙
Prisoner 319, face the wall.
现实糟透了
Reality sucks.
要干什么
What is this?
安静 伸出右胳膊
Quiet. Hold out your right arm.
不不 我还不够年龄
No. No. It's not my time.
我下月才满18岁
I don't turn 18 for another month.
伸出胳膊
Hold out your arm.
在方舟上 每宗罪行
On The Ark, every crime,
无论多小 都将被处以死刑
no matter how small, is punishable by death
-除非你未满18岁 -你的手表
- unless you're under 18. - Your watch.
不行 这是我父亲的
No. It was my father's.
-拿下来 -不
- Take it off. - No.
不要
No.
青少年罪犯被带到这里 关起来
Juvenile offenders get put here... lockup.
我们把这儿叫做天牢
We call it the sky box.
319号♥罪犯
Prisoner 319...
克拉克 停下 你们别过来
Clarke, stop. Wait here.
妈妈 妈妈 这是怎么回事
Mom? Mom, what's going on?
这是怎么回事
What is this?
快点 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
他们要杀了我们 是吧
They're killing us all, aren't they,
削减人口让剩下的人多活几天
reducing population to make more time for the rest of you?
克拉克 你不会被处决
Clarke, you are not being executed.
你会被送至陆地
You're being sent to the ground,
你们一百人
all 100 of you.
什么 但那不安全
What? But it's not safe.
不 不
No. No.
我们18岁的时候会有重审
We get reviewed at 18.
规则改了
The rules have changed.
这给了你们活下去的机会
This gives you a chance to live.
你的本能会告诉你
Your instincts will tell you,
首先要照顾别人
to take care of everybody else first,
就像你父亲一样 但小心点
just like your father, but be careful.
我不能再失去你了 我爱你
I can't lose you, too. I love you so much.
地球 克拉克 你要去地球
Earth, Clarke. You get to go to Earth.
欢迎醒来
Welcome back.
听着
Look.
威尔斯 你为什么在这儿
Wells, why the hell are you here?
当我发现他们要送囚犯去地球时
When I found out they were sending prisoners to the ground,
我就把自己送进狱了
I got myself arrested.
我为你而来
I came for you.
那是什么
What was that?
那是大气层
That was the atmosphere.
方舟的囚犯们 听我说
Prisoners of The Ark, hear me now.
你们被给予了二次机会
You've been given a second chance,
作为你们的法官
and as your Chancellor,
我希望你们不仅把这个当成自己的机会
it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you,
也当做我们所有人的机会
but a chance for all of us,
甚至是全人类的
indeed for mankind itself.
我们不知道等待你们的是什么
We have no idea what is waiting for you down there.
要是生存率不错
If the odds of survival were better,
我们会再送别人去
we would've sent others.
说实话 我们送你们去
Frankly, we're sending you
是因为你们的罪行使你们成为牺牲品
because your crimes have made you expendable.
-若你们做得不错 -你♥爸♥是个混♥蛋♥ 威尔斯
- If you are pretty do something nice. - Your dad is a dick, Wells.
那么这些罪行会被原谅
Those crimes will be forgiven,
犯罪记录会被清除
your records wiped clean.
不到二十分钟前 我看到有飞船发射了
I saw a ship launch not more than 20 minutes ago.
上面有谁
Who was on it?
是罪犯吗 他们只是孩子
Was it the prisoners? They're just kids.
他们是去地球吗 是不是有什么变化了
Are they going to Earth? Has something changed?
各位 如我先前所说 目前
Folks, as I said, at this time,
我们不能确认亦不能否认什么
we cannot confirm or deny anything.
女士 拜托
Come on, lady!
我儿子在那艘船上
My son is on that ship.
着陆点经过精心选择
The drop site has been chosen carefully.
上次战争前 韦瑟山
Before the last war, Mount Weather
是建在山里的军事基地
was a military base built within a mountain.
那里储存着不易腐烂的食物
It was to be stocked with enough non-perishables
足以维持300人生存至少两年
to sustain 300 people for up to two years.
太空强盗又来袭击了
Spacewalk bandit strikes again.
好样的 芬
Go, Finn!
因为我们不能...
Cause we couldn't...
看这儿
Check it out.
再给你们分发食物了
spare you no food.
毕竟是你父亲让我浮起来的
Your dad floated me, after all.
你应该在降落伞打开前系好安全带
You should strap in before the parachutes deploy.
你们两个 要是想活命就别动
Hey, you two, stay put if you want to live.
韦瑟山就是生存之地
Mount Weather is life.
你们必须立即找到物资地点
You must locate those supplies immediately.
你是那个被独自关了一年的叛徒
Hey, you're the traitor who's been in solitary for a year.
你是那个浪费一个月氧气
You're the idiot who wasted a month of oxygen
进行非法太空漫步的白♥痴♥
on an illegal spacewalk.
但很有趣啊 我是芬
But it was fun. I'm Finn.
你们唯一的职责就是活着
Your one responsibility is stay alive.
坐在你们位置上
Stay in your seats.
芬 你还好吧
Finn, are you ok?
现在没空
Not now.
系统完全崩溃
Total system failure,
这就是目前的情况
that's what we're looking at.
我们唯一确定的就是失联时
All we know for sure is that they were off course
他们已偏离航线
when we lost contact, so...
说说通讯设备
Tell me about communications.
除了他们手环里的遥测装置外
Other than the telemetry from their wristbands,
我们一无所有 没有音频 没有视频
we got nothing... no audio, no video,
也没有计算机链接
no computer link.
一切我们编入帮助他们的程序
Everything that we programmed in
都消失了
to help them is gone.
他们只能靠自己了
They're on their own.
减速火箭现在该启动了
Retrorockets ought to have fired by now.
这船的部件都是百年前的老古董了
Ok. Everything on this ship is 100 years old, right?
给它一点时间
Just give it a second.
克拉克 有些事我必须要对你说
Clarke, there's something I have to tell you.
我很抱歉害你父亲被捕
I'm sorry I got your father arrested.
不许你提起我父亲
Don't you talk about my father.
求你了 你恨着我 让我如何去死
Please, I can't die knowing that you hate me.
他们没有逮捕我父亲 威尔斯
They didn't arrest my father, Wells.
他们处决了他 我确实恨你
They executed him. I do hate you.
听啊
Listen.
没有机械声
No machine hum.
这还真是头一遭
That's a first.
芬 他还有呼吸吗
Finn, is he breathing?
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表