剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
My name is Ash.
别担心 我也没有告诉过贝拉米
Don't worry. I never told Bellamy either.
六年了
6 years,
我都没有跟他说过我的真名
and I never told him my real name.
每天醒来时我都会想
Every day, I'd wake up and think to myself
"今天该告诉他了"
"Today's the day."
但我从没说过
but no.
当我终于跟人说起时
When I finally told someone,
却是为了保命
it was to save my life.
艾寇是个胆小鬼
Echo was a coward.
不
No.
不是胆小鬼 而是一个人
Not a coward. Human.
我想让他看到我现在的样子
I wanted him to see me as this person I've become,
不要因为我是谁或我经历过什么而怜悯我
not pity me for who I was or what I went through or--
他看到了 他要是没看到真正的你
He did. He wouldn't have stayed with you that long
也不会跟你在一起那么久的 艾寇
if he couldn't see the real you, Echo.
我是说艾什
I mean Ash.
你不是唯一有秘密的人
You're not the only one with secrets.
我是以奈娅女王的名字起名的
I was named for Queen Nia.
什么 但你是部落人
What? But you're Trikru.
我父亲来自那边
My father's side.
我母亲是阿兹哥达人
My mother was Azgeda.
因此我们才住在这么远的树林里
That's why we lived so far out in the woods.
这样就没人能看见她的伤疤
So no one would see her scars.
我们成为怎样的人 是我们自己的选择
We are who we choose to be,
我们并不欠任何人痛苦
and we don't owe anyone our pain.
为什么那么久
What is taking you so long?
奇迹需要时间
Miracles take time.
英雄墨菲有点吓到我了
Hero Murphy's kind of freaking me out.
我明白
I know...
但他那样很有魅力
But it's hot.
我还在呢 我也不是英雄
I'm right here, and also I'm not a hero.
我只是觉得圣所里的人值得
I just think the people on Sanctum deserve
在一个不会被吃掉
to live on a planet that doesn't eat them
或偶尔被逼疯的星球上生活
or occasionally drive them insane.
我们还没正式介绍过 我是...
We haven't, uh, properly met. I am--
约翰·墨菲
John murphy.
我听过你的故事
I've heard stories.
我在故事中一向表现很好
I tend to play well in stories.
我听说的可不是这样
Hmm. Not these.
那种故事啊 是的
Those stories. Yes.
你还好吗
You ok?
墨菲
Hey, Murphy.
交给我吧
I...got this.
好 我曾是他的最爱
Ok. I was his favorite, though,
对吧 乔登
wasn't I, Jordan?
抱歉 我让你不开心了
I am sorry I upset you.
我没怎么跟别人在一起过
I haven't spent a lot of time with people, and...
有时候我会错意了
sometimes I just misread things.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
我跳舞跳得很开心
I was having fun dancing,
-我以为你也... -我很开心
- and I thought you-- - I was.
我就是开始感到有点愧疚
I just started to feel guilty.
我懂
I know.
我从冷冻休眠中醒来时 我的父母不在了
I felt the same when I woke from cryo
我也感觉很内疚
and my parents were gone.
这需要时间 但会变得更好的
It takes time, but it does get easier.
我们该回去了
We should get back.
你可以不用跳舞...
You don't have to dance if you--
我们在这里跳吧
Let's dance here.
这里没有音乐
There's no music.
好
Ok.
好
Ok.
麦迪 你在哪里
Madi, where are you?
麦迪 麦迪
Madi! Madi!
-克拉克 -怎么了
- Clarke? - Hey, hey. What?
发生什么了
Whoa, whoa. What happened?
麦迪跟你们在一起吗
Is Madi with you?
你修好了吗 我要找石头
Did you fix it? I need to find the stone.
你现在想要找石头了
Oh, now you want to find the stone?
我很抱歉 墨菲 你是对的
I'm sorry, Murphy. You were right.
我们得离开
We need to leave.
为什么 发生什么了
Why? What happened?
使徒们在找麦迪
Disciples are after Madi.
有人看到她了吗
Has anyone seen her?
她在放松室
She's in the rec room.
-你确定吗 -是的
- You're sure? - Yeah.
不 不 不
No, no, no. No, no!
麦迪
Madi!
麦迪
Madi!
E E F G
E, E, F, G.
对 就这么简单
Yeah. It's that easy.
只有五个音符 但...
It's only 5 notes, but...
这感觉很熟悉
Yeah, it almost feels...familiar.
这就是贝多芬先生的魅力
That is the beauty of Mr. Beethoven.
好 再来一次 但这一次我想...
Ok. Try again, but this time, I want--
不 放开我
No! Get away from me!
你好 麦迪
Hello, Madi.
看来你是实现人类超越的关键
It seems you're the key to the transcendence of the human race.
他们派我来带你回去
They sent me to bring you back,
但是你看
but, you see,
我不想超越
I don't want to transcend.
我想统治
I want to reign.
他们让我选
They gave me a choice--
用这个让你安静地跟我回去
Use these to bring you back peacefully
或者这个
or this...
如果你不愿意去的话
If you wouldn't go willingly.
我更希望第三个选择
I prefer option 3--
把你当猪宰了
To gut you like a pig.
快走
Go!
因陀罗在圆厅里 去求助
Indra's in the rotunda. Get help!
救命 克拉克
Help! Clarke!
救命
Help!
盖娅 因陀罗
Gaia, Indra!
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
-救命 -听着像是麦迪
- Help! - It sounds like Madi.
我们放他们进去了 跟着我
We let them in. On me.
加布里埃需要帮忙
Gabriel needs help!
-麦迪 -他来了
- Madi? - He's here!
-麦迪 怎么了 -救命 不
- Madi, what is it? - Help! No!
是你
You.
是我
Me.
是我们
Us.
麦迪 退到后面
Madi, clear out.
你的战斗结束了
不是今天
Unh. Not today.
墨菲 放弃吧
Murphy, give it up.
打不坏的
It's never gonna break.
你说什么来着
You were saying?
漂亮 墨菲
Nice job, Murphy.
小意思 伙伴们
All in a day's work, my friends.
谢了 墨菲 我们走
Thanks, murphy. All right. Let's go.
加布里埃
Gabriel.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
小希 我的朋友
Hope...my friend.
我在 我在这里
I'm right here. I'm with you.
她在哪
Where is she?
麦迪
Madi.
影赫达
Sheidheda.
我尽力了
I tried. Unh.
我在这里
I'm right here.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表