剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
心理期待和生理医治对康复同样重要
Recovery is psychological as much as it is medical.
她觉得自己会死
She thinks she's gonna die.
明白
Copy that.
别起来
Don't get up.
你一直讨厌帮不上忙
You always hated being helpless.
谁都不想帮不上忙
Everyone hates being helpless.
不像你
Not like you.
之前在方舟上的时候
Our time on the ring,
你很不喜欢这样
you hated it.
我
Me...
虽然我们当时被困在那个小空间里
Even though we were trapped in a tin can
无能为力无所事事 也回不了地球
with nothing to do and no way back to Earth,
那还是我生命中一段最幸福的时光
those were still some of the best times of my life.
我们当时在一起 也很安全
We were together and safe.
我很喜欢你 你知道的吧
I love you, you know?
艾默莉 你可以挺过去的
Emori, you are getting through this.
我们已经要挖到石头了
We're almost to the stone.
你们挖到之后
When you get to it,
我希望你们去巴尔多
I want you to go to Bardo.
-什么 -别想着带我去圣所了
- What? - Forget taking me to sanctum.
如果我猜得没错 麦迪应该已经把自己送去了
If I'm right, then by now Madi already turned herself in.
卡多根可能已经拿到开启终极大战的密♥码♥了
Cadogan could already have the code to start the last war.
我们不能让他毁灭整个人类
We can't let him doom all of humanity.
阻止他更重要
Stopping him is more important.
去他的
Screw that.
乔登说这是一个测试 不是战争
Jordan claims it's a test, not a war,
就我们所知 那也是胡扯
and for all we know, that's crap, too.
我不会让你死的
I'm not letting you die.
我们已经失去了贝拉米
We already lost Bellamy.
足够了 雷文
It's too much, Raven.
如果在救我和救所有人里选
If it's a choice between saving me and saving everyone,
你选救所有人
you choose everyone.
这就是我希望的
That's what I want.
拜托
Please.
约翰 他做不到
John--he won't be able to,
但你 你很坚强
but you, you're strong.
你可以做出艰难的决定
You can make the hard choice
跟克拉克一样
like Clarke.
就像反应堆那次一样
Like you did in the reactor.
-你可以的 -艾默莉 不 我...
- You can. - Emori, no, I--
艾默莉 我之前做错了选择
Emori, I made the wrong call.
我把哈奇当作卒子
I treated Hatch like a pawn.
我应该给他选择
I--I should have given him a choice.
我不会再这么做了
I...I wouldn't do it again,
现在绝对不会
and I won't do it now.
我不要眼睁睁看着我爱的人死掉
I am done watching the people I love die.
快
Come on! Unh!
你真是很倔啊
Y-you're being stubborn, aren't you?
是啊 这就是我
Heh. Yeah. It's kind of my thing.
我要救你
I am saving you...
然后救所有人
and then I'm gonna save everyone else.
这也是我
That's kind of my thing, too.
来
Come on.
棒 是石头 艾默莉 我们...
Yes! It's the stone, Emori! We're--
艾默莉 艾默莉
Emori? Emori!
她没呼吸了
She's--she's not breathing!
我可以保持她的血液循环
I can keep her blood circulating,
但我们得回圣所
but we need to get back to sanctum!
赶快 快
Work faster. Come on! Unh!
从我们把他关起来开始 他就一直再唱这个歌♥
He's been singing that since we locked him up.
还好他吃饭的时候不唱
Fortunately, he'll have to shut up to eat.
让开 使徒
Stand aside, disciple.
这玩意又坏了
Damn thing's broken again.
从什么时候开始 十一层也有维修人员了
Since when are level 11s on maintenance crew?
今天起
Since today.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我们做了这些就为了来在这里
We did all that just to end up back here,
被关在影赫达隔壁
locked up in a cell next to sheidheda.
我们会找到麦迪的
Hey. We'll get Madi back.
想一想 有人带了我们过来
Think about it. Someone brought us here.
也就是说我们有内应在帮我们
That means we have help on the inside.
只是...
It's just...
时间问题
a matter of time.
谢谢
Thank you.
主动一起来
For offering to come.
我说了我明白了 她对你而言意味着什么
I told you I get it now, what she means to you.
小希对我而言也是如此
It's what Hope means to me.
我对贝拉米而言也是
It's what I meant to Bellamy.
你是他的一切
You were everything to him.
我会这样记得他
That's how I'll remember him.
抱歉我耽误了点时间
Sorry it took me so long.
抱歉打扰 但我们得赶快找麦迪
Hate to interrupt, but we need to get to Madi.
有什么计划
What's the plan?
我不知道
I don't know.
这不是你们的专长吗
Isn't this your guys' specialty?
你们打算怎么做
How would you do it?
用上制♥服♥ 隐身
Use the suits, go invisible.
不 不行
No. That won't work.
周围有太多戴头盔的使徒了
Too many disciples with helmets around.
那我们就把他们都杀了
Then we come in hot, and we take them all out.
或者
Or...
我们可以声东击西
We create a distraction.
既然你们都没开枪
Well, since no one's shooting,
我想你们需要我
I suppose that means you need me.
麦迪会怎么想
What would Madi think?
够了 你们两个
That's enough, both of you.
我们要阻止卡多根
We need to stop Cadogan.
我试过了 作为报复
I tried, and for my troubles,
他们把我关在这里
they locked me up here.
交易内容如下
Here's the deal.
虽然我很想杀你 但你说得没错
I'd love to kill you, but you're right.
我们需要你
We need you.
我们放你自♥由♥ 你去引开记忆捕捉外的使徒
We set you loose, and you draw the disciples away from m-cap.
我不擅长声东击西
I'm not some petty distraction.
我是圣所的王
I'm the high king of sanctum.
好的 陛下
Ok, your highness.
那我们就出去给你继续锁上了
Then we walk out of here and lock the door behind us.
那就声东击西吧
Distraction it is.
注意 小羊羔们
Attention, sheep.
我来杀你们的主
I'm here to kill your shepherd.
有人越狱 四层需要增援
Prisoner breach. Send reinforcements to level 4!
走 我们有两个使徒在追捕
Go! We have two disciples in pursuit.
他下线了 攻击
He's offline. Attack!
留在四层
Detain on level 4.
你们就这点能耐吗
Is that the best you can do?!
还有一个符号♥被覆盖着
There's one symbol still covered.
好了 我可以看到最后一个符号♥了
That's it! I can see the last symbol now!
退后
Get back!
杰克逊
Jackson!
我们要走了
We got to go now!
谢谢
Thank you.
我们不能失去其他任何一个人
We're not losing anyone else.
我们会回来找米勒的 走
We'll come back for Miller. Let's go.
他不在这里吗
He's not here?
我们知道有这种可能
We knew that was a possibility.
我们晚点再处理影赫达
We'll deal with sheidheda later.
我和这些人一起长大
I grew up with these people.
这是战争 莱维特
That's war, Levitt.
在全息模式下看起来令人兴奋
It looks exciting in hologram mode,
但这是显示
but this is the reality.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表