剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Do you understand?
小希 那只是你的幻觉
Hope, it's just in your mind.
我保证
I promise you,
妈妈和小奥阿姨会回来找你的
Mommy and aunty o will come back for you.
不 不 不要...
No, no, don't--
趴下
Stay down.
艾寇 它们就在那里 快开枪
Echo, they're right there. Take the shot.
快 快开枪
Now. Pull the trigger now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
加布里埃 它们可能还会有更多
Gabriel, there could be more.
我们得赶快走
We have to go. Now.
我们要知道我们面对的是什么
We need to know what we're dealing with.
-加布里埃 -等等
- Gabriel-- - Hold on.
他只是个人 和你有一样的刺青
He's just a man. Same tattoos as yours.
-听 -什么
- Listen. - What is it?
异域 更安静了
The anomaly. It's quieter.
他们在把它关闭
They're shutting it down.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是他们可以控制它
It means they can control it.
会不会表示他们要把贝拉米带走
What if it means they're taking Bellamy through
但不想我们跟去
and they don't want us to follow?
我们走
Let's go.
-贝拉米 -不不不不
- Bellamy! - No, no, no, no, no.
-慢着 艾寇 -要关上了
- Slow down. Echo. - It's closing!
我们一起进去
We go through together.
如果我们相隔几秒
If we're even seconds apart,
可能就会被错开几个月 明白吗
we could be separated by months. Ok?
我们听到爆♥炸♥声 米勒 报告
We heard an explosion. Miller, report.
他们在下层引爆了一个箱子
They blew up a container on the lower level
来转移我们在宫殿的注意力
to pull our attention away from the palace.
拉塞尔的住所外现在
There's a dozen hardcore believers
还有十几个铁杆信徒
outside Russell's quarters right now.
调整者们回来了
The adjusters are back in their bibs.
我们的守卫把守着他们的门
Our guards at their door,
他们撤退了 没有参与
they withdrew without engaging.
干得好 米勒
That was the right call, Miller.
没必要再有人因信仰而死
No one else should die because of what they believe.
还有什么别的死亡理由
What other reason is there to die?
完全同意
I couldn't agree more.
他怎么在这里
What the hell is he doing here?
他没有持械
He's unarmed.
加布里埃之子们有要求
The Children of Gabriel have demands.
归队
Get in line.
你们想要和平 我们想要荣耀拉塞尔
You want peace, We want Russell Prime.
该由生活在这里的人
The people that live here
决定拉塞尔的命运 不是我们
should decide Russell's fate, not us.
这里也是我们的家
This is our home, too.
我们被像垃圾一样赶了出去
We were thrown out like garbage.
我的父母还在这里
My parents are still here
而我甚至不知道他们是谁
and I don't even know who they are.
都是荣耀之族作的恶
The primes did that.
我对你的遭遇感到遗憾
I'm sorry that happened to you.
但我们不会把拉塞尔交给你们
But we're not letting you have Russell.
要么荣耀拉塞尔死
Either Russell Prime dies,
要么凯莉和丹尼尔死
or Kaylee and Daniel do.
拜托 尼尔森
Come on, Nelson.
你知道他们不是丹尼尔和凯莉
You know they're not Daniel and Kaylee.
你们想让他们扮过家家
You want them to play dress-up
好让你们能掌控这里 没问题
so you can control the sheep, fine.
但荣耀拉塞尔归我们
But Russell Prime is ours.
给你时间考虑到明天次月之前
You have till tomorrow's second moon to decide.
他确实应该去死 克拉克
The man does deserve to die, Clarke.
也许吧
Maybe.
但我希望我的孩子长大的社会
But the kind of society I want my child to grow up in
不是个以眼还眼的地方
doesn't take an eye for an eye.
克拉克 他杀了你的...
Clarke, he killed your--
好 我们清除狂热分子
Fine. We'll clear out the fanatics.
不 不要再诉诸暴♥力♥
No. No more violence.
那我们怎么办
So, how do we do it?
我们不做什么 拉塞尔做
We don't. Russell does.
我去找乔登 他在小酒馆里
I'll get Jordan. He's in the tavern.
我们祈祷时 引用荣耀之族之名
We invoke the names of the Primes as we pray.
约瑟芬 西蒙娜
Josephine...Simone...
普里雅 拉塞...
Priya...Russ--
信徒们 挡住她
Faithful, block the way.
她只想见见拉塞尔
She just wants to see Russell.
你刚想搜我的身吧
You were gonna search me, right?
你不会蠢到让一个人
You wouldn't be dumb enough to let
带着枪去见你的神
someone bring a gun in to see your god.
没事的 特雷
It's ok, Trey.
你可以相信她
You can trust her.
让她过去
Let her pass.
他们没有放你自♥由♥
They didn't unchain you.
我不会让他们这么做的
I wouldn't let them.
我需要你命令你的人离开宫殿
I need you to order your people to leave the palace.
告诉我 克拉克
Tell me, Clarke...
你失去一切后会如何自持
How do you go on after you lose everything?
深呼吸 再深吸一口
You take a breath. Then another.
好了
That's it.
你下不下令
Now will you give the order or not?
如果我有机会时杀了麦迪
If I'd have killed Madi when I had the chance.
你就明白了
You'd understand.
等等 我有东西要给你
Wait. I have something for you.
西蒙娜在她复活后把这些留在这里
Simone left these here, after she was resurrected.
都是你妈妈的
They were your mother's.
我想你应该会想拿回去
I thought you'd want them back.
为了我妈妈
For my mother!
起来
Get up.
这就是你想要的吗
Is this what you want?
是的 动手吧
Yes. Do it.
扣动扳机 给我解脱
Pull the trigger. Set me free.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
你好啊 荣耀拉塞尔
Hello, Russell Prime.
我很喜欢你的新身体
I prefer your new body.
这是哪里
Where is this place?
你是谁
Who are you?
从现在起
我就是你
克拉克 开门
Clarke, open the door!
看来最后你还是要被烧死
Looks like you burn after all.
拜托 别留我在这里
Please. Do not leave me here.
你想要麦迪怎么办
What would you want Madi to do?
让它烧
Let it burn.
圣所自♥由♥了
Sanctum is free!
这里再也没有国王 女王和荣耀之族
There are no kings or queens or Primes here!
宫殿没有用
We have no use for a palace.
我们是仅存的人类了
We are the last of the human race,
我们都犯过错
and we've all made mistakes.
明天 荣耀拉塞尔为他的错误偿命
Tomorrow, Russell Prime dies for his.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表