剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
E-echo?
我们这么做象征痛苦已经结束
We do it to symbolize that the pain is over,
伤口已经愈合
the wound is healed,
所以我们绝不会忘记
so that we never forget.
坐下让我给你叫...
Sit down and let me call you a--
不 奥兰多说他们只在乎自己的终极大战
No. Orlando told us that all they care about is their last war.
他们想让我们和他们一起战斗
They want us to fight with them.
这就是不同的地方
That's why it's different.
我们不是战俘
We're not prisoners.
我们是战士
We're recruits.
我们已经准备好跟你们一起战斗了
We're ready to fight with you!
拜托 这太疯狂了
Please, this is crazy.
思想纯净
...purity of mind,
目标纯净
purity of purpose.
我们被祝福活在当下
We are blessed to live in an age
一个我们可以克服自己次要情感的时代
where we have conquered our lesser emotions.
即将而来的终极大战将被记载
The great battle that is to come will be recorded
于此生或下一代
in this life or the next.
战争 瘟疫 饥荒
War, pestilence, famine,
死亡
death.
最后 将会...
Eventually, it does...
这就是我的族人展示
This is how my people show
自己已经准备好要战斗了
they're ready to go to war.
我很高兴听到这点
I'm glad to hear that.
你们其他人都同意艾寇的吗
Do the rest of you agree with Echo?
行 放了我们 我们就为你战斗
All right. Free us, and we'll fight your war.
终极大战能让我们所有人自♥由♥ 布莱克小姐
The last war will free us all, Miss Blake.
明天开始训练
Training starts tomorrow.
我们会给你门徒
We'll make disciples of you yet.
他们会很快再来
There will come a time again, soon,
在那我们将接受人的考验
where we will be tested to a man,
我们将为全人类赢得胜利
and we will be victorious for all mankind!
你在这里所做的一切真的很棒
It's pretty cool what you've done here.
现在万事俱备只差约翰了
Now all we need is John.
欢迎 很高兴你们来
Welcome. I'm glad you came.
请问 我儿子...
May I ask? Our boy...
大家还没全到 但我肯定他会来
Not everyone is here yet, but I am sure he will be.
杰瑞麦 请带尼尔森的父母入座
Jeremiah, please show Nelson's parents to their table.
如果不麻烦的话
If it's not too much trouble,
我想如果有荣耀丹尼尔的祝福
I think I might feel better about this
那我会感觉更好的
with Daniel Prime's blessing.
丹尼尔马上就到
Daniel will be here momentarily.
你知道他老是掐点的
You know how he is with time.
欢迎
Welcome.
请随意
Enjoy.
你不那么自信了
You're less confident now.
也许是因为你已经预见到结局了
Perhaps that's because you've seen how this ends.
还没完
It's not over yet.
我被逼急了可是会咬人的
Most dangerous when I'm cornered.
彼此彼此
That makes two of us.
进攻
Check.
为什么 你本来可以用王后赢
Why? You could have won with your queen.
那才是将军的一步
That was the checkmate move.
你只是想让我留在这里
You just want to keep me here.
凯莉就是太温柔了
Kaylee's always been too soft.
只有丹尼尔的话才能吸引真正的狂热分子
Only Daniel's words hold water with the true fanatics.
没有他 你家异人的典礼
Without him, your frikdreina's ceremony
注定是场败局
will almost certainly fail.
如果你喊 我就杀了你
If you make a sound, I'll kill you.
将军
Checkmate.
这是个馊主意
This was a bad idea.
但你还是来了
And yet, you're here.
如果我有这个机会 我会来
If I had the chance, I'd have come, too.
那我们要怎么做
So how do we do it?
我已经做了 别激动
I already have. Don't be mad.
我知道你拒绝了 但我拿了你的杯子
I know you said no, but I took your glass
匹配了你的DNA 希望你回心转意
and I matched your DNA because I hoped you'd change your mind.
你父母已经在了
Your parents are here
如果你想见他们的话
if you want to meet them.
他们也很紧张
They're nervous, too.
来
Come on.
宝拉 扎希尔
Paula? Zahir?
这位是你们的儿子 尼尔森
This is your son Nelson.
萨钦
Sachin.
这是我们给你取的名字
That's what we called you.
意思是"纯净"
It means "Pure."
不
No.
我们做了正确的事
We did the right thing.
你真是令人恶心
You are an abomination.
你们都是
All of you are!
扎希尔 不
Zahir, no!
守卫 守卫
Guards! Guards!
守卫 扎希尔 住手
Guards! Zahir, stop!
你现在可以叫救命了
You can call for help now.
救命 守卫 救我出去
Help! Guards, let me out of here!
这个派对很棒吧
Isn't this a lovely party?
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
闭嘴
Uhh! Shut up!
合作吗
Partners?
成交
I'm with you.
我的同伴们也是
And so are my people.
明智的选择
Good choice.
给加布里埃之子们分枪
All COGs get guns.
尼尔森 不要
Nelson, don't do this.
这一切都是你的杰作
You did this, and now
你为此偿命 荣耀凯莉
you get to die for it, Kaylee Prime.
慢点 小伙子
Oh, slow down, cowboy.
首先我们提出要求
First we make demands,
然后我们再杀人
and then we get to kill people.
不必这么着急
There's no need to rush the good stuff.
输密♥码♥输了三个月了
Been entering codes for 3 months,
我快疯了
and I'm losing my mind.
你怎么忍♥得了的
Whew. How do you stand it?
我知道这并不令人兴奋
I know it's not exciting,
但是科研要出结果需要时间
but good science takes time.
这不是科研
This isn't science.
这是试错
It's trial and error.
自发现新功能以来已有多长时间了
How long has it been since you found a new function?
是在我加入之前
It was before I joined the team,
应该说是在我出生前
before I was born, actually,
但很有突破性
but it was a good one.
十位码让我们可以利用
The 10-digit code that allows us to harness the power
你们称为"异域"的能量
of what you call the "anomaly."
停一停 有人来了
Hold the work. Someone's coming through.
从哪
From where?
看来是纳卡拉
Looks like Nakara.
我们需要些门徒来这里
We need some disciples in here.
别动
Don't move!
克拉克
Clarke.
他们在等你们
They've been waiting for you.
钥匙 是她
The key. It's her.
加布里埃
Gabriel?
-幸会 -其他人呢
- It's good to see you. - Where are the others?
贝拉米 奥克塔维亚 艾寇呢
Bellamy? Octavia? Echo?
奥克塔维亚和艾寇在这里
Octavia and Echo are here.
但很抱歉
But I'm sorry.
贝拉米死了
Bellamy's dead.
坟室
Sepulcher chamber.
允许进入
Access granted.
从灰烬中 经过桥
From the ashes, through the bridge
主将重生
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表