剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
把我的同伴们带回家
Bring my people home.
-雷文 我能... -好
- Raven, can I? - Yeah.
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
这是我们能离开这的唯一办法
It's the only way out of here!
地球是我们的家
Earth is our home.
所有来自地球的人都已经回来了
Everyone who is from here is here...
所有我们在乎的人
Everyone we care about,
而且我再也不要失去任何人了
and I will not lose anyone else.
我们挑房♥间吧
Let's choose our room.
很漂亮的画 你不觉得吗
Pretty pictures, don't you think?
这些根本绑不住我的
These restraints won't do at all.
我的人把你带回来了 算你走运
You're lucky my people brought you here,
要不你早死了
or you'd be dead right now.
我是倒霉吧
I'm actually unlucky.
这是你画的吗
Did you draw this?
不是...但我知道是谁画的
No...but I know who did.
难以置信
Ohh. Incredible.
对 我们的医疗是让人难以置信
Yes. Our medicine is incredible.
我们发掘你记忆的能力也同样如此
So is our ability to dig through your memories,
但我宁可省点时间
but I'd rather save the time.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
首先 我需要保证
First, I'll need assurances.
圣所是我的
Sanctum is mine.
我们把石头毁掉
We destroy the stone.
你的人永远不要再回来
You people never come back.
石头是毁不坏的
The stones are indestructible,
但 行啊 圣所可以归你
but, yes, you can have sanctum,
那没什么意义
not that it'll matter.
我觉得你并不理解这意味着什么
I don't think you comprehend what this means.
它意味着有人拥有不属于她的记忆
It means someone has memories that are not their own,
这记忆是你所需要的 以便你可以针对
memories that you require in order to start a war
制♥造♥了石头的人发动一场战争
with whoever made the stones,
这战争我根本不想沾边
a war I want no part of.
一个星球就可以了 非常感谢
One planet will be fine, thank you very much.
不是一场战争 而是终极之战
Not a war, the Last War,
不管你愿不愿意 你都会卷入其中的
and you'll be part of it whether you like it or not.
怎么会
How's that?
如果我们赢了 我们会超越
If we win, we transcend,
超越这些会老会死的皮囊
evolving beyond these meat sacks that age and die,
成为一个具有统一意识的整体
becoming one with a universal consciousness.
我还挺喜欢这皮囊的 是新的
I like this meat sack. It's new.
这个会更好
This will be better.
不管你是否和我们一起战斗
And whether you fight with us or not,
就连你也会超越
even you will transcend.
人类大家庭里的每一个成员都会
Every member of the human family will.
祝你好运吧
Good luck with that.
我们是否谈妥了
Do we have a deal or not?
你这个傻瓜
You fool.
如果我们输了 不管你在哪个星球
If we lose, it won't matter what planet you're on
或者你有没有参与战斗
or whether you're fighting,
人类大家庭里的每一个成员都会死掉
every member of the human Family dies.
克拉克的孩子
Clarke's child.
麦迪
Madi.
当然了 贝拉米知道了
Of course. Bellamy knew.
所以她把他杀了
That's why she killed him.
谢谢
Thank you.
她是不会允许你把她的孩子带走的
She'll never let you take her child.
我不会征求她的同意的
I won't be asking.
那是自然 你肯定会派一个攻击小分队
Of course not. You'll send a strike team no doubt,
她们会和你们打 那孩子也会
they'll fight you, the child, as well.
如果她被杀了 你就什么都得不到了
If she gets killed, you'll have nothing.
-你有更好的主意 -对
- You have a better idea? - Yes.
派我去
Send me.
你
You?
你不是根本不想和这沾边吗
Who wants no part of this.
那是我还不清楚这有多关键
That was before I knew what was at stake.
尽管不超越就灭亡听着很有煽动性
Although transcend or die has a nice ring to it,
其实没什么选择余地 对吧
it really isn't much of a choice, is it?
我进入过那孩子的脑子里
I've been in the child's head.
我比她自己还了解她
I know her better than she knows herself.
你的攻击小分队对她能有多了解
How well does your strike team know her?
我会把她带回来 但我们说的还得算数
I'll get her back, but then our deal still stands.
带他去桥那边
Take him to the bridge.
我不想翻旧账
I don't want to take inventory.
那就不呗
So don't.
我们往山谷行进时
We took everything we could carry
我们把能带的都拿上了
when we marched for the valley.
你还记得我们俩在沙漠帐篷里的第一晚吗
Do your remember our first night in our desert tent?
你没事吧
Hey. You ok?
我告诉贝拉米 我会原谅他
I told Bellamy I'd forgive him.
可我不能了
Now I can't.
和我聊聊
Talk to me.
他原谅了我在这所做的一切
He forgave me for everything I did here.
恐怕我爸爸也不一定能做得到
I wonder if my father would do that.
我觉得他不会原谅我的
I don't think he would.
你♥爸♥爸希望你能活下去 纳特
Your father wanted you to live, Nate.
所以他才放弃了他在这地堡的位置
That's why he gave up his spot in this bunker,
让给了你
and you have.
你还活着
You are.
克拉克说得对
Clarke's right.
所有幸存下来的我们在乎的人都在这了
Everyone we care about that's left is here.
我们以为圣所是我们第二个机会...
We thought sanctum was our second chance...
但我觉得这里才是
But I think this is.
欢迎来到奈拉的放松室
Welcome to Niylah's rec room.
不许骂人 不许吐口水 不许杀人
No cursing, no spitting, no killing.
不会吧 一架钢琴
Huh. No way. A piano.
我以前还会弹呢
I used to tickle the ivories.
乔登 拿着这个
Jordan, hold this.
它有两百多岁了 但...
It's been over 200 years, but, uh...
走调了
Out of tune.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我们住在这的时候 规矩太多了
Ohh. There were too many rules when we lived here.
大多数都被我找到办法绕过去了
I found my way around most of them.
-酒吧营业了 -这安全吗
- The bar's open. - Ahh. Is it safe?
它从来都没安全过
It was never safe.
天啊 太难喝了
God, that's awful.
是你♥爸♥爸的配方
It was your dad's recipe.
很爽口
Smooth.
艾寇
Echo.
我累了
I'm tired.
-我陪着你吧 -不
- I'll go with you. - No.
我要去
I'm gonna.
她需要点空间
She needs space.
而我们需要喝两口
And we need to drink.
不了 不了 谢谢
Oh. No, no. Thank you.
我也累了
I'm tired, too.
是我爸爸酿的
My dad made it.
好吧
Ok. Hmm.
我的天...
Oh, my--
-挺不错的吧 -不 太难喝了
- It's good, right? - No. That's awful. Mmm.
我的天
Oh, man.
我们在地面上重建之前 这也凑合了
This'll do until we can rebuild above ground.
挑个床 明天早上你就不会那么生我的气了
Pick a bed. You'll be less mad at me in the morning.
所有这些床本来应该都有人睡的
All these beds should be filled with people.
麦迪 我实在没心情吵架
Oh, Madi, I'm really not in the mood to argue.
你替我做了决定...再一次
You decided for me...again.
我替所有人做了决定
I decided for everyone.
我就是这样
That's what I do.
就像你决定杀了贝拉米
Just like you decided to kill Bellamy.
我那么做是为了救你
I did that to save you.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表