剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
当然了 我们跪
Of course, we'll kneel.
这有什么问题吗
Was there ever even a question?
这些是你们的
These are yours.
为什么我有种感觉 这是要说再见了
Ah. Why do I get the feeling this is good-bye?
宫殿现在是我的了
The palace Is mine now.
农庄也是 对你们呢...
So is the farmhouse. For you, that--
我们去机械车间
We'll take the machine shop.
你需要个技师来运转反应堆 她最合适
You need a mechanic to run the reactor. She's your girl.
再说 你也不想让你最喜欢的象棋棋友
Besides, you wouldn't want your favorite chess partner
住个帐篷吧 对不对
to live in a tent, would you?
好吧 去吧 下一个
Fine. Go. Who's next?
加布里埃之子和埃利吉乌斯的犯人们 赫达
跪下 这样你还能留住命再去战斗
Kneel so that you can fight another day.
很好 我还能亲手杀了你
Good. I still get to kill you.
犯人们 加布里埃之子们
Convicts, Children of Gabriel,
欢迎来到新的圣所
welcome to the new Sanctum.
情况变化得很快
Things have changed quickly,
但未来充满希望
but the future is full of promise,
为尽享这光明而崭新的一天所带来的收获
And to reap the benefits of this bright, new day,
我只要求你们下跪来表示忠诚
I ask only that you take a knee to show your loyalty,
简单的一个动作 让你们缔结一份合约
a simple gesture that binds you to a contract
只有一个条款...
with a single rule--
任何时候你们做了让我看来是不忠诚的事情
If at any time you do anything that I deem disloyal,
你们就会死
you die.
如果我们拒绝呢
And if we refuse?
那也是死
You die.
既然这样
In that case,
埃利吉乌斯四号♥上的杀人犯和小偷们
the killers and the thieves of Eligius Exploration Ship Number 4
都听候您的差遣
are at your service.
尼尔森
Nelson.
我的名字是萨钦
My name is Sachin.
我的族人和我发过誓
My people and I swore an oath.
宁可自♥由♥地死
Better to die free
也不在伪神们的脚下摇尾颂赞
than worship at the feet of false gods.
我绝不下跪
I will not kneel
无论今晚还是以后
tonight or ever.
这个人说的也代表你们其他人吗
Does this man speak for all of you?
这里面一定有些人更愿意活下来吧
Surely some here would prefer to live.
小小的屈服 生命得以延续
One small genuflection, and life goes on,
我治下的圣所 庇护所有的人
one sanctum under me for the benefit of all.
你捍卫原则
You stand by your principles,
你的族人捍卫你
and your people stand by you.
这些是真正的领袖的素质
Those are the qualities of a true leader.
圣所只有一位领袖
There is only one leader in Sanctum.
在他面前下跪 否则去死
Kneel before him or die.
死 就是生
Death...is life.
《地球百子》
第七季 第十二集
巴尔多星
我们就差一点点
We were so close.
比尔 我知道你很失望
Bill, I know you're upset.
失望 我为什么要失望
Upset? Why would I be upset,
就因为我们要回到起点
just because we're back to square one,
随机输入密♥码♥吗
randomly entering codes?
你告诉我克拉克有钥匙
You told me Clarke had the key.
其实是奥克塔维亚的记忆说的
Actually, Octavia's memories did that.
你只是没看到火种出来那一刻
You just never saw the moment the flame came out.
你让我以为火种从没出来过
You let me believe it never did.
我的主 我能单独和您谈谈吗
My shepherd, may I have a moment?
当然
Of course.
所有人都出去
Everybody out.
你穿白的还挺不错
You look good in white.
把他和其他人关到一起
Lock him up with the others.
走吧 快点
Let's go. Move it.
你是想知道你的朋友们会是什么下场
You're wondering what will happen to your friends.
是的 我的主
Yes, my shepherd.
和我一起用餐吧
Join me, please.
肉汤
Mmm. Broth.
在山上的时候要能有这个 让我杀人都行
I'd have killed for this during my time on the mountain.
首席使徒安德斯的事我听说了
I heard about First Disciple Anders.
我想你们俩很亲密吧
I assume you two were close.
我很难过
I'm very sorry.
亲密
Close?
我见过他两次
I met him twice.
每二十年我会见首席使徒一次
I usually only meet The First Disciple once
就是在他们来叫醒我说
when they come to wake me every 20 years to say
在终极之战方面没有任何进展的时候
there's been no progress to the last war.
安德斯叫醒了我两次
Anders woke me twice.
第二次 我们找到了钥匙
The second time, we had found the key,
所以相对来说 确实可以这么说
so, yes, I suppose, I mean, comparatively speaking,
我们很亲密
we were close,
但你刚才不是这意思 对吧
but that's not what you meant, is it?
你刚才是考察我
You were testing me
是否同样以要求信徒所遵循的信条去生活
to see if I live by the same code that I expect of my disciples.
是的 请您原谅
Yes. Forgive me.
我不想给你带来更多痛苦 贝拉米
I don't want to cause you any more pain, Bellamy,
但你的朋友们必须要为她们的行为付出代价
but your friends have to pay for what they've done.
她们的罪行远不止安德斯的事
Their crimes go beyond Anders.
数十个使徒因她们而死
Dozens of disciples are dead because of them.
如果有办法能把火种修好呢
What if there was a way to fix the flame?
贝拉米
Bellamy.
以你们在这里的技术水平 是有可能的
With the technology you have here, it could be possible.
而只要我不伤害你的朋友们
And you'll help me get it
你就会帮我拿到火种
as long as I don't harm your friends?
不要感到羞耻
Don't be ashamed.
这对你来说是个新的道路
The path is new to you.
我都走了好多个世纪了
I've walked it for centuries,
可仍然很艰难
and it's still hard.
你让我想起了我儿子里斯
You remind me of my son Reese.
他去搜寻火种
He went in search of the flame.
我就再也没看见过他
I never saw him again.
我想是我女儿杀了他
I think my daughter killed him.
我永远也没办法搞清楚了
I'll never know for sure.
如果我能拿到火种
Well, if I can get the flame
而您的女儿真的在里面
and your daughter really is in there,
那您就能搞清楚了
you can find out.
好 如果你能拿到火种
All right. If you can get it
并且我们能修好它
and if we can repair it
还有如果它的确有终极之战的密♥码♥
and if it contains the code to the last war,
那你的朋友们就将得到赦免
your friends will be absolved.
见到你们俩真是太好了
It's so good to see both of you.
艾寇 你的脸
Echo, your face.
告诉我们这是个玩笑
Tell us this is a joke.
这身衣服 你把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给了卡多根
These clothes, the way you betrayed us to Cadogan.
告诉我们这是你计划的一部分
Tell us this is part of some plan.
小点声 他们听着呢
Keep your voice down. They are listening,
我们时间不多
and we don't have much time.
接下来你就该告诉我们 我们的情况有多糟了
Here's the part where you tell us how screwed we are.
非常糟 你们要被处死了
Very. You're to be executed.
有件事能阻止处决 火种
There is one thing that can stop it, the flame.
就是你告诉卡多根我们毁掉的那个火种
The flame that you told Cadogan we destroyed?
我们相信它可以修好
We believe it can be repaired.
我们
We?
我不知道它在哪
I don't know where it is.
雷文 你就在现场
Raven, you were there.
从麦迪体内取出之后是谁拿走的
Who took it after it came out of Madi?
我不知道 就算我知道也不会告诉你
I don't know, And if I did, I wouldn't tell you.
好吧
Yes.
把这位带到记忆捕捉去
Take this one to M-Cap.
贝拉米 不
Bellamy, no!
放开我 别碰我
Get off me. Don't touch me.
还什么家人呢
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表