剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
资源分配产生怎样影响 我已经考虑了
how that affects our resource allocation.
-不会有影响 -你妈妈很聪明
- It doesn't. - Your mother's smart.
把那8%贮存起来
Stockpile the 8%,
以备不时之需
Insurance if anything goes wrong.
凯莉呢
Where's Callie?
不要出声
Don't make a sound.
把舱门打开
Open the hatch,
别和我说你不知道密♥码♥
and don't try to tell me that you don't have the code.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我有个更好的主意
I've got a better idea.
首先 我们把防辐射服穿上
First, we put on radiation suits.
然后我们先把特里斯坦弄回进去
Then we get Tristan back inside
再打开舱门
before opening the hatch.
-我们 -我把我的朋友丢下送命
- We? - I left my best friend to die
而这个地堡里还有地方
when there's room in this bunker.
我建议我们把地方填满 怎么样
I say we fill it up. Sound good?
对方应该很惨吧
Hate to see the other guy.
对方是拿着警棍的防暴警♥察♥
The other guy was a riot cop with a baton.
我的那个开了枪
Yeah. Mine shot a bean bag.
你也在现场
You were there, too?
森林人老炮了
OG Tree Crew.
现在看起来完全是浪费时间
Seems like a waste of time now.
特里斯坦 你干什么
Tristan, what are you doing?
你父亲说不许我们离开
Your father says we're not allowed to leave,
哪怕是穿防护服 至少一年都不行
even in suits, for at least a year,
-你很清楚 -你很清楚地堡里
- you know that. - And you know there's still room
还有地方能容纳更多人
in this bunker for more people.
把枪放下
Now put down the gun.
我不会对卡多根家的人开枪
I won't shoot a Cadogan,
但我会对他开枪
but I will shoot him.
你们俩离开气闸舱 快点
Get out of the airlock, both of you, now.
不
No.
来吧 硬汉 开枪吧
Go ahead, tough guy. Do it.
那边有人
There's someone out there.
是她 贾妮 贾妮
It's her. Janie! Janie!
趴下
Hey, hey! Get down!
你们俩 都等等
Both of you, wait!
特里斯坦 你知道我哥哥会想让我们...
Tristan, you know my brother would want us--
你哥哥会怎么样
Your brother would what?
里斯 外面有人
Reese, there's someone out there.
不管是谁都不会是12级的人
Whoever it is isn't a Level 12,
否则他们就有钥匙了
or they'd have a key.
你不是真这么想的吧
You can't be serious.
把他们带走
Get him out of here.
不 别碰我
No, no. Get away from me!
贾妮
Janie!
让他去吧
Leave him alone!
贾妮
Janie!
-带他出去 带他出去 -贾妮 不 贾妮
- Get him out, Get him out, Get him out! - Janie! No, Janie! Janie!
快把他带出去
Get him out now!
贾妮 贾妮
Janie! Janie!
露西的事我很遗憾 小凯
I'm sorry about Lucy, Cal,
但你救不了她
but you can't save her.
是啊 说得对
Yeah. No kidding.
我必须接受
I'll have to live with that.
里斯 门外边的人要死了
Reese, the human being on the other side of that door is dying.
你到底是怎么了
What the hell is the matter with you?
爸爸说我们是人类的第二黎明 只有...
Dad says we're the second dawn of man, that only--
去他妈爸爸说的吧
Screw what dad says!
你说得轻巧
Easy for you to say.
无论你做什么 他看你都是
No matter what you do, he always looks at you
好像你永远都不做错事的样子
like you can do no wrong.
这点我很抱歉...
I'm sorry about that...
但这件事也不会让他更爱你
But this won't make him love you any more.
我们就像小时候那样
Let's do what's right together
做件对的事吧
like when we were kids.
我正在做啊
I am.
两年后
我们快到家了 地面小组
We're almost home, Ground Team.
氧气量如何
How's your air?
-不多了 -我们都是
- Low. - We all are.
要不是你在购物中心里花了一个小时
We wouldn't be If you didn't spent an hour
搜索精神病人 我们就不至于了
scavenging at the mall for the mental patients.
我这精神病病区圣人的名号♥不是白来的
They don't call me Psych Ward Santa for nothing,
你别那么称呼他们
And don't call them that.
金窝银窝啊
Home, sweet, home.
这会是一段时间中最后一次上地面了
This is our last trip topside for a while,
好好欣赏美景 以后...
So enjoy the view before...
我们应该给他们发信♥号♥♥
We should signal them.
不 不能让他们知道我们在这
No. We can't let them know we're here.
爸爸在不止一个空间站上都有朋友
Dad had friends on more than one space station.
他们已经知道我们在这了
They already know we're here.
所有地面小组 隐蔽起来等待指令
All ground teams, ghost and wait for orders.
收到
Copy that.
看起来只有一个人
Looks like it's just one person.
不带头盔的话她活不长的
Not for long without a helmet.
我没法相信
I don't believe it.
是贝卡·弗兰科
That's Becca Franko.
她呼吸空气呢
She's breathing the air.
-控制中心 我是里斯 -是 长官
- Control, it's Reese. - Yes, sir.
-让我父亲接听 -收到
- Get my father. - Copy that.
地面小组2号♥和3号♥ 靠近目标
Ground teams 2 and 3, move in.
收到 我们行动
Roger. We're on it.
我是来帮你们的
I'm here to help.
你确定不用先带你去医疗部吗 弗兰科博士
Are you sure we shouldn't take you to Medical first, Dr. Franko?
叫我贝卡吧 对 我确定
Becca, please, And, yes, I'm sure.
贝卡·弗兰科让我们叫她贝卡
Becca Franko wants us to call her Becca.
别理我妹妹
Don't mind my sister.
她有次万圣节还扮成你呢
She actually once dressed as you for Halloween.
别胡扯了 好吧 是真的
So not true. Ok. It is.
大家都在哪
Where is everyone?
我很想用更大的样本数量来开始
I was really hoping to start with a larger sample size.
全区域封锁
Compound-wide lockdown.
我们的父亲不想让任何人知道你来这了
Our father didn't want anyone to know you're here.
我猜是因为你实在是个天才
I'm guessing it's because you're an incredible genius
你好像能在地面生存
who it appears can survive on the surface,
因此会威胁到他在地下的独♥裁♥之类的
thus threatening his underground dictatorship or something.
特里斯坦
Tristan?
-特里斯坦 -他在抽搐
- Tristan! - He's seizing!
去找人帮忙
Get help!
他暴露到辐射中了吗
He's been exposed?
他的防护服一定破了
There must have been a leak in his suit.
特里斯坦 有我在
Tristan, I'm here.
辐射免疫 你猜得不错
Radiation immunity. You guessed right.
按住他别动
Hold him steady.
这边 特里斯坦受到辐射了 快
Come this way. Tristan's been exposed. Hurry!
快点 快
Come on. Let's go!
不要告诉别人 别告诉我哥哥
Keep it between us. Don't tell my brother.
我们得尽快把他送医疗部去
We got to get him to Medical stat.
来吧
Let's go.
来吧 医疗部的人会知道该怎么处理的
Come on. They'll know what to do for him in Medical.
爸爸等着呢
Dad's waiting.
那声音 是什么
Ugh. That sound. What is it?
你们什么也没听见吗
You don't hear anything?
她有幻听
She's hearing things.
辐射可能会损坏前庭耳蜗神经
Radiation can damage the vestibulocochlear nerve.
我们送你去医疗部吧
Let's get you to Medical.
你的血...
Your blood is--
血清的副作用
Side effect of the serum.
声音是从这来的
It's coming from there.
那和你没关系
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表