剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
So much for family.
快走
Move.
你到底是什么人
Who the hell are you?
我是你所爱的人
I'm the man you love.
我所爱的人是不会同意让雷文受折磨的
The man I love would not be ok with torturing Raven.
不是折磨
It's not torture.
如果你反抗它 就是了
It is if you fight it.
我了解这些人 贝拉米
I know these people, Bellamy.
为被接受是他们的一员 我培训了五年
I trained for 5 years to pass as one.
然后我又花了三个月的时间
Then I spent another 3 months,
让我自己真的成了他们的一员
and I actually became one,
所有这些都是为了能救你
all so I could save you
后来是为了给你复仇
and then avenge you.
对你所经历的这些我很难过
I'm sorry you went through that.
真的吗
Are you?
因为以我来看 当我在竭尽所能
Because it looks to me like while I was out there
去找到你的时候
doing everything I could to get to you,
而你却在忘掉我
you were forgetting me,
忘掉你的朋友们
forgetting your friends,
忘掉谁才是你的家人
who your family is.
我给自己的脸上留了疤 来提醒自己
I scarred my own face to remind myself
我是谁 我是从哪里来的
of who I was and where I came from
这样当他们折腾我的大脑时
so I wouldn't lose myself
我就不会迷失自己
while I let them play with my mind.
你迷失了自己 贝拉米
You've lost yourself, Bellamy.
这不是你
This isn't you.
我在努力解救你们所有人
I'm trying to save all of you.
如果你找不到火种会怎么样
And what happens if you can't find the flame?
你会在一旁冷眼看着我们被处决吗
You just gonna stand by and watch as they execute us?
你知道我不想那样的
You know I don't want that.
我问的不是这个
That's not what I asked.
如果是你
What do you do
当你全心相信一个东西
when you believe in something with all your heart
而你所爱的人都认为你疯了 你会怎么做
that people you love think is crazy?
我也不知道
I don't know.
也许看着我们死吧
Watch us all die, I suppose.
你所信仰的这东西真的那么重要吗
Is this thing you believe in really that important?
它比我们还重要
Is it more important than us?
是的
Yes.
战争的终结
The end of war,
不再有无谓的死亡
no more senseless death
或杀戮
or killing.
主能引领我们到达那里 艾寇
The shepherd can deliver us there, Echo.
我们所有的人
All of us,
为了全人类
for all mankind.
刚才是最后一拨了 赫达
其他人都下跪了
你是说你能找到的人吧
继续搜寻浅谷部落的麦迪和其他的胆小鬼们
她们今天藏着
明天就会想报仇
我们不能允许这种情况
我说的对不对 因陀罗
Isn't that right, Indra?
您说什么
Excuse me?
你听见我说的了 你什么都听得见
Oh, you heard me. You hear everything.
她女儿呢
What about her daughter?
-盖娅 -她也失踪了
- Gaia. - She's among the missing.
我们相信她在树林里和一群
We believe she's in the woods with a group
由克拉克·格里芬率领的人在一起
led by Clarke Griffin.
她们有武器而且非常危险
They're armed and extremely dangerous.
因陀罗率领了一个搜寻队伍去找她
Indra led a search party to find her.
我也在队伍里
I was on it.
没有她们的影子
There's no sign of them,
但我们看见了这个
But we did see this.
我拥有火种时看到过这个
你为什么有麦迪的本子
Why do you have Madi's book?
我们说好了的
We have a deal.
我向你下跪 就放过那孩子
I kneel to you, the child is spared.
那是在她和我的敌人躲在一起之前
Well, that was before she went into hiding with my enemies.
-你是我的敌人吗 因陀罗 -不是
- Are you my enemy, Indra? - No.
告诉我她在哪
Tell me where she is.
我不知道
I don't know.
让部落人来把这里收拾好
Have Trikru clean up this mess.
你 那个犯人
You, convict.
来
Come.
你的战斗结束了
装死
Play dead.
没人了 可以出来了
The coast is clear. You can come out now.
没事的
It's ok.
我们搞来了衣服和药品
We got clothing and medical supplies.
杰克逊说只给伤最重的人换
Jackson said to only change the grossest bandages.
优先需要抗生素的 只有高烧的 明白吗
Prioritize the antibiotics. Highest fevers only, you understand?
没有食物
There's no food.
我们还在想办法
We're working on that.
杰克逊会给我们搞点面包
Jackson's getting us some bread.
或许我们就去跪下就行了
Maybe we should just kneel.
什么 不 特雷 在影赫达的亮相上
What? No. Trey, everybody down there, including you,
那里的所有人都有失去同伴 包括你
lost people at sheidheda's big debut.
他很清楚
He knows that.
你很害怕 但如果他让你活命
You're scared, but if he lets you live,
最终恐惧会变成愤怒
eventually that fear's gonna turn to anger.
你会因此复仇
You're gonna want revenge and rightfully so.
为了防患于未然 他会杀了你
He will kill you to prevent that.
那我们要怎么办
What are we supposed to do?
我们不能永远躲在里面
We can't just hide down there forever.
这一点我们也在想办法 我保证
We are working on that, too, I promise.
我们相信你
And we trust you.
来 特雷 我们去把东西分发一下
Come on, Trey. Let's pass this stuff out.
我信仰你是对的
I was right to believe in you.
我也以你为傲
I'm proud of you, too.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? What for?
特雷说得没错 寄希望于我们能活到
Trey's right. Hoping that we survive long enough
我们的朋友们回来救我们 不算是计划
for our friends to come and save us is not a plan.
你在笑
You're smiling?
抱歉 只是...
Heh. Sorry. It's just...
你不是在担心自己
You're not worried about yourself,
我觉得这一点...
and I find that...
非常性感
incredibly sexy.
极大提高我们死亡概率的行为你看着很性感
Behavior that greatly increases our risk of death is sexy to you?
-谁知道呢 -是啊
- Who knew? - Yeah.
不是城♥堡♥
It's no castle.
是啊
No.
就算是牢笼 车♥库♥
Even a cave... garage...
和你一起 这些都是城♥堡♥
with you, all of them are castles.
又是杰克逊吗
Is it Jackson again?
应该不是 你待在这里
I don't think so. Stay here.
因陀罗
Indra.
这是什么 你送了什么来
What the hell is that? What have you got?
影赫达屠♥杀♥了加布里埃之子们
Sheidheda slaughtered the Children of Gabriel.
他们没有下跪
They didn't kneel.
全部吗
All of them?
几乎
Almost all.
没事的
Hey. Hey. It's ok.
没事的 我扶你 孩子 来
It's ok. I got you, kid. Come on, come on.
你们能保护他吗
Can you protect him?
我们知道一个地方
I think we might know a place.
你安全了 来
You're safe now. Come on.
好 来
Hey. Yeah. Ok.
还有
There's more.
影赫达在找麦迪
Sheidheda is looking for Madi.
如果他找到她 你也会一起被他杀死
If he finds her, he'll kill you, too.
是啊 相信我 我知道
Yeah. Trust me, I'm aware.
你有武器吗
Do you have any weapons?
核反应堆算吗
Nuclear reactor count?
我以你为傲 墨菲
I'm proud of you, Murphy.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表