剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我不会坐在这里 看着他敬酒
while he drinks to the woman that he got killed.
我不知道拉塞尔打算干什么
I didn't know what Russell was gonna do.
克拉克 你得相信我 我不知道
Ok, I-- Clarke, You have to believe me. I didn't know.
我相信你
I believe you.
沉浸在过去的悲痛中
Dwelling on the past
不能让这个围区运作下去
is not going to get this compound running.
也不能让我们建立我们的围区
And it won't get our compound built.
什么鬼...
What the--
相信贝拉米
圣所的人们失去了他们的生活
The people of Sanctum have lost their way of life,
但许多人仍相信荣耀之族
But many still believe in the Primes.
他们怪罪到我们头上
They blame us.
信仰是个强大的东西
Faith is a powerful thing.
也是一个危险的东西
A dangerous thing.
我们可以料到信徒和无信仰者之间的冲突
We can expect conflict between believers and nonbelievers.
更糟糕的是 加布里埃之子也在这里
To make matters worse, the children of Gabriel are here.
圣所也是他们的家
Sanctum is their home, too.
他们想杀死荣耀拉塞尔
They want Russell Prime
和所有相信他的人
and anyone who believes in him dead.
现在来说 他们也是我们的盟友
At the moment, they, too, are our allies.
另外还有36个地球惯犯
Add to that 36 hardened criminals from earth
几天前统一部落和他们打过仗
who Wonkru was at war with a few days ago,
要我说 作为和平的维护者 我们的任务很重
and I say we have our hands full being the keepers of the peace.
在枪口下吗
At the point of a gun?
在我们确保所有的枪♥支♥都被收缴之前
Until we're sure all the guns are rounded up,
统一部落是全副武装的
Wonkru will be armed.
一支食人魔维和部队
An army of cannibal peacekeepers, huh?
能出什么问题
What could go wrong?
又让我想起了在围区建好之前
Remind me again how long we gotta wait
我们要等多久
until our compound gets built.
如果一切顺利的话 两年
Two years if everything goes perfectly.
离这里远一点
Hey! Get away from there!
看来是三年
So 3 years.
好了 别看了
All right. Stop staring.
该干活了
It's time to go to work.
赫达
Heda.
去学习吧 好吗
Go learn something, ok?
需要保镖吗
Bodyguards?
需要 但别离太近
Yeah. But not so close
确保她周围没有人
and make sure they leave her alone.
收到
Copy that.
人太多了
Too many people.
好消息是阿莉不在
Good thing Alie's not around.
你来了 谢天谢地
There you are. Thank god.
詹姆斯 怎么回事 反应堆又有问题了吗
James, what is it? The reactor again?
不是 比这更具爆♥炸♥性
No. This is more explosive than that.
怎么了 哑口无言了吗
What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?
我想让你再说一遍
I'd love for you to say that again.
等等 请别伤害他
Wait. Don't hurt him. Please.
特雷 没事的
Trey, it's ok.
我的意思是 这个宫殿对他们来说是神圣的
I just meant this palace is sacred to them.
我相信我们可以给你们再找个地方...
I'm sure we can find you someplace else--
别介意我的妻子
Don't mind my wife.
她是刀子嘴豆腐心
She's more bark than bite.
看起来很有趣 罪犯和傻子们
This looks like fun. Criminals and fools.
有什么问题啊
What seems to be the problem?
没问题
There's no problem.
我和我的朋友们
Me and my friends h'ere, we're just
只想找个地方躺着休息
looking for a place to lay our heads.
你不能在这儿躺着
You can't do it here.
这个邪恶的圣地
This unholy shrine
现在被加布里埃之子所控制
is now controlled by the children of Gabriel.
去你的吧
Like hell it is.
或许你没听到
Oh. Maybe you didn't hear,
但你的神们死了
but your gods are dead
这次他们不会回来了
and they are not coming back this time.
这话对荣耀拉塞尔说去吧 蠢货
Tell that to Russell Prime, null.
我会的
I will.
就在我们把他烤成肉排之前
Right before we burn him at the stake.
你以为杀了我们的神 你的爸妈就会再爱你吗
You think killing our god will get your parents to love you again?
现在我押拿着枪的人
Now my money's on the guys with the guns.
加布里埃之子 把枪放下
Children of Gabriel, Stand down, now.
又来了一拨拿枪的
The other guns.
现在轮到罪犯们承担过错了
Here comes the part where the convicts take the blame.
错了 但当我们唤醒你们
Wrong. But when we woke you
让你们为我们的围区铺平道路
to clear the ground for our compound,
你们同意待在帐篷里
you agreed to stay in tents.
宫殿不在许可范围内
The palace is off limits.
这话对加布里埃之子也适用
That goes for the children of Gabriel, too.
好吧 可以的
Ok. Ok, yeah, That's--that's fine.
我们从现在开始接手你们的破烂
We'll--we'll take your scraps for now.
但如果我们要做那份工作
But if we're gonna do the work,
我们需要你遵守你刚刚说过的话
then we're gonna hold you to the meaning of the words
"我们的大本营"
"Our compound."
我们走
Mm. Let's go.
乔登
Jordan.
你没在农庄啊
You weren't at the farmhouse.
我们还给你留了个房♥间
We saved you a room.
我在酒馆上住着挺好
I'm ok above the tavern.
克拉克 这些人想见到拉塞尔
Clarke, these people want to see Russell.
没可能
Out of the question.
我说过了 等他被烧死时你们就能见到他了
I told you, you'll see him when he burns.
也许从火堆里拿掉根木头
Maybe take a log off the fire.
不会有人被架在火上烧死了 以后不再会了
No one is burning at the stake. Not anymore.
那怎么处理他
Then what's being done with him?
我们还没考虑好
We haven't figured that out yet.
但他被照料得很好
But he's being well cared for.
我们不能仅凭你这么一说就相信
We can't just take your word for that.
你说的可是杀死了她妈妈的人
You're talking about the man who killed her mother.
我看你还是说声"谢谢"
I suggest you say "Thank you"
然后走开吧
and be on your way.
因陀罗 没事
Indra, it's ok.
看来你和乔登处得还可以
Look, you seem to get on just fine with Jordan.
如果我说的你不信
If you won't take my word for it,
那你总该信他的吧
how about you take his?
一切为了荣耀之族的荣光和恩赐
我理解那是什么感受
I know what that's like.
在一百年前和昨天的
To lose your family 100 years ago
同一时刻失去你的家人
and yesterday at the same time.
你的家人是你杀的吗
Did you kill yours?
我想也不是
Didn't think so.
你只理解我所感受痛苦的皮毛而已
You understand a bare whisper Of the agony I feel.
所以你不吃东西
Is that why you're not eating?
看起来你也没睡觉
Or sleeping, from the looks of it?
我不需要睡觉或者吃东西
I don't need sleep or food.
我需要死
I need death!
你好像没想到
You look surprised.
还是说我看见了关切的眼神
Or is that concern I see?
你来干什么
Why are you here?
你的同伴想要确定你没有被虐待
Your people wanted to make sure you're being treated well.
他们凭什么相信你
Why do they trust you?
算了 我不在乎
Never mind. I don't care.
告诉他们我受到的对待比我应得的要好
Tell them I'm being treated better than I deserve.
滚吧
Now get out!
我想应该把这个给你
I think you should have this.
你被调整了
You were adjusted.
那么你现在相信荣耀之族的神圣了吗
So, now you believe in the divinity of the Primes?
是这样吗
Is that it?
不
No.
我知道你不过是个迷失了方向的人
I know you're just a man who lost his way.
那告诉我...你看见了什么
Then tell me-- What did you see?
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表