剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
无意冒犯 但我不打算
No offense, but I'm not willing to put
把人类族群最后的这些人的性命
the lives of what's left of the human race
交到一群凶手和小偷手里
in the hands of a bunch of murderers and thieves
这些人不仅折磨我和肖
who were torturing me and Shaw
还想在毁灭地球前把我们剩下的人都杀光
and willing to kill the rest of us before destroying the earth.
我需要地堡维护队里找四个人
I need a team of 4 from the bunker's maintenance crew.
没问题 四位统一部落焊工马上来
You'll have them. 4 Wonkru welders coming right up.
虽然危险 但你们的司令已经下令了
It's dangerous, but your commander wills it.
谁愿意遵从她的指令
Who will answer her call?
司令在哪
And where is the commander?
她要其他事务要处理
She has other matters to handle,
但我能全权代表她
but I have her complete authority.
我觉得你在说谎
I think you're lying.
我觉得她抛弃了我们
I think she abandoned us.
那艘飞船上发生了一些事
Something happened on that ship,
而且自从我们着陆后 她就一直不对劲
and she hasn't been the same since we reached the ground.
你质疑司令的命令吗
You question the will of your commander?
我质疑你
I question you.
如果司令想要志愿者
If the commander wants volunteers,
让她自己告诉我们
Let her tell us herself.
好 我去找她
All right. I'll go get her,
但你要为你的违抗命令负责
but you will answer for your disobedience.
因陀罗 不行 我们谈过这事
Indra, no. We talked about this.
有人可能会死
People could die.
我们不能让麦迪承受这个
We can't put that on Madi.
你俩总把她当小孩
You two treat her like she's just a child.
她不是 是时候让她为我们大家履行职责了
She is not. It is time you let her do her job for all of us.
麦迪不再是了
Madi is not well.
你可以用她的名字 但仅此而已
You can use her name, but that's it.
我不可能让她站到这些人面前
No way am I letting her stand in front of these people
并命令他们进入核反应堆
and order them into a nuclear reactor.
-不可能 -那你有什么建议
- Not happening. - What would you have us do?
我们需要志愿者
We need volunteers.
没有的话 当核心熔化
Without them, she dies, too,
她也会死
when that reactor melts down.
我们告诉他们真♥相♥
We tell them the truth.
别傻了 盖娅
Don't be a fool, Gaia.
对我们的族人有点信心 母亲
Have some faith in our people, mother.
我了解我们的族人
I know our people.
为什么拖拖拉拉的
Why the delay?
我们不能让司令来
We cannot ask the commander
因为没有司令了
because there is no commander.
她成了影赫达的猎物
She had fallen prey to Sheidheda.
黑暗司令占领了她
The dark commander took her over,
我不能让那个怪物领导部落
and I could not let that monster lead Wonkru,
所以我毁了火种
so I destroyed the flame.
那个怪物是沙漠部落最勇猛的勇士
That monster was Sangedakru's greatest champion.
-你无权这么做 -我当然有权
- you had no right! - I had every right.
我是辅佐官
I am the Fleimkepa.
你曾是辅佐官
You were the fleimkepa.
你的罪冒犯了我们众人 你个叛徒
You've sinned against us all. You're a traitor.
骑士 别这样
Knight, please.
我们这六年来没有司令
We spent 6 years together in the bunker
一起活在地堡里
without a commander.
火种虽然没了 但我们还在
The flame might be gone, but we are still here.
我们还是一族
We are still one people,
而且现在我们有危险了
and we are all in danger.
谁能勇敢地站出来帮我们
Who will be brave enough to help us?
志愿者也不过如此
So much for volunteers.
沙漠部落 这里没我们的事了
Sangedakru, we're done here.
信仰也许是盲目的 但忠诚不是
Faith may be blind, but loyalty isn't.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你刚失去了统一部落
You just lost Wonkru.
加一点火种
Add some more kindling.
他们是故意让我们在这的
They put us here on purpose,
让我们只能眼馋宫殿
rubbing the palace in our faces.
故意轻蔑我们
It's deliberate disrespect.
听着 他们说会给我们找到更好的
Look. They said that they were gonna find us something better,
他们会做到
and they will.
你什么时候这么天真了
When did you get so naive?
他们让我们做苦工
They're making us do the hard work
给我们帐篷和他们餐桌上的残羹冷炙
and giving us tents and scraps from their table.
我看到他们看我们的眼神了
I see the way they look at us.
你们也看到了
You all do, too.
听着 我们干了该干的 他们也知道
Look. We did our time, and they know it.
我们帮他们建造了新围区
We help them build the new compound,
那也会是我们的
and it will be ours, too.
我为咱们准备了屋顶公♥寓♥ 亲爱的
And I'm taking the penthouse for us, honey bunny.
哈奇 对吧 我是雷文
Hatch, right? I'm Raven.
我记得你 麦克科瑞的客人
Yeah. I remember. Mccreary's guest.
天啊 我可一点都不想那混♥蛋♥
Boy, I do not miss that jackass.
他不会屈就于住棚户区的
He wouldn't have settled for a squatters' camp.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
你是迷路了吗
Are you lost or something?
我需要帮助 你的人能帮上忙
I could use some help, and your people have the skills.
听听这话
Look at that.
可真是尊重我
Sounds a lot like Respect to me.
找找契约奴隶吧
Try indentured servitude.
你不是这里唯一的聪明人 亲爱的
You ain't the only smart one around here, honey.
是个很简单的活儿
It's a simple job.
把反应堆冷却液管的裂缝焊上就行
Just welding a couple cracks in the reactor's coolant pipe.
核反应堆
The nuclear reactor?
对 算是日常流程
Yeah. It's fairly routine.
设备历史都有几百年了 所以
The equipment's a couple hundred years old, So
需要有人关爱一下
just needs some love.
关爱一下
Some love, huh?
对我而言
From where I sit,
爱很危险
love is dangerous.
我说了 只是日常流程
Like I said, it's routine.
不 你说的是 "算是日常流程"
No. You said, "Fairly routine."
管道在二层密封舱里
The pipe's in secondary containment.
根本不靠近反应堆
It's nowhere near the reactor.
我只需要四个擅长焊接的人
I just need 4 people who know their way around welding.
那我们能得到什么好处
What's in it for us?
为什么要给你们好处
Why does there need to be something In it for you?
这活必须得完成
It needs to be done.
不如请我们喝约汁吧 我们喝多少你都得买♥♥单
how about all the jo juice that we can drink?
好的
Sure.
那你来不来
You in or not?
管他呢 我们来
What the hell? We're in.
-我不去 -什么
- Not me. - What?
你好好玩 亲爱的
You have fun, sugar,
我在屋顶公♥寓♥的帐篷里等着你
and I'll be waiting for you in the penthouse tent.
走吧
Let's go.
X Y Z 跟我走
X, Y, and Z, Follow me.
看来雷文找到志愿者了
Looks like Raven found her volunteers.
或许那些囚犯能帮忙看住我们的犯人
Maybe those prisoners can help guard our prisoner.
我们这边还剩多少统一部落的人
How many wonkru are still with us?
不够多
Not enough.
找到你了
There you are.
又有什么问题
Now what's wrong?
拉塞尔的信众在筹划一场攻击
Russell's followers are planning some kind of attack.
哪些信众 目标是什么
Which followers? What's the target?
我只知道会在处决前发生
All I know is it's happening before the execution.
而我们没有人手来阻止这件事
And we don't have the people to stop it.
我们只需要拉塞尔
All we need is Russell.
让他说服他们
Let him talk them down.
看看那群人 就是他害的他们需要被说服
Look down there. He's the reason they need talking down.
我们现在成为这样的人了吗
Is that who we are now?
我们准备何时立信
At what point are we gonna set an example?
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表