剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈 小奥阿姨
Mom? Aunty O?
走开 这是我家
Back off! This is my house!
种子
Seeds!
不可以
Not those.
十年
10 Years.
到那时之前 只有你我
Till then, it's just you and me.
出去
Get out!
我要救我妈妈
I need to save mom
和小奥阿姨
and Aunty O.
教我
Teach me.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
还不算
Not quite.
我们再过一遍
Let's go over this again.
我先攻击 你听到我指令就行动
I'll attack first. When you hear me, You make your move.
你或许会恐惧 但你要克服
Fear will be a factor, but you have to fight through it.
他们一倒下 我们在桥关闭前
Once they're down, We'll only have 5 minutes
只有五分钟穿戴整齐
to suit up before the bridge closes.
从那里我们能穿越到巴尔多
From there, we jump to Bardo.
你找到你妈妈和小奥阿姨就通知我
You get your mom and Aunty O and call me.
不对劲 他不在这里
Something's wrong. He's not here.
检查小屋
Check the cabin.
小德 赦免日 走了
Dev, absolution day! Let's go!
小希 快
Hope, come on!
不
No.
小德
Dev.
快跑
Run!
没事的 没事的
Shh. It's ok, it's ok, It's ok.
去救她们
S-s-save them.
你知道自己做了什么吗
Do you realize what you've done?
为了全人类 我不能让你走
I couldn't let you leave for all mankind!
你不明白
You don't understand!
住手
Stop!
随他去吧
Let him go.
他死了就没办法带我们离开这个星球了
He can't help us off this planet if he's dead.
帮我们 他刚毁了我们离开这座星球的路
Help us? He just destroyed our one way off this planet.
他看着像能帮我们的样子吗
Does he look like he can help us?
如果他帮不了 我们就死定了
If he doesn't, then we're dead.
我们有五年的时间训练
We have 5 years to train for a jump
以穿越进入一个
into the middle of a fortress
被数以千计训练有素的士兵守卫着的堡垒
guarded by thousands of highly trained soldiers
去救我们爱的人
to rescue the people we love.
到那时 他会爱我们
By then, he'll love us.
所以他会帮我们
That's why he'll help us.
相信我 我有过经历
Trust me. I've done this before.
《地球百子》
第七季 第四集
弹孔 是贝拉米吗
Bullet holes. Bellamy?
应该是 唯一那把枪在他手上
Had to be. He had the only gun.
也许不是 找到他的采集队
Maybe not. The foragers that found it
说没看到我们的人的迹象
said that they saw no sign of our people.
我们看看里面的是谁
Well, let's see who's in there.
不 要完整的
Whoa, no. We need it intact.
雷文会搞清楚的 她在哪
Raven will figure it out. Where is she?
你之前说她在这里
You said she was here.
犯罪现场 反应堆
Scene of the crime. The reactor.
她还要一段时间消化
She's taking it pretty hard.
我去找她
I'll get her.
又一个
Another one?
金脸有伴了
Oh. Golden face has friends.
有多少个
How many were there?
没事的 他到小酒馆来找你
It's ok. He came To the tavern looking for you.
告诉她你看到了几个
Tell her how many you saw.
在护盾外 只有一个
Just one outside the shield.
活着吗
Alive?
显然他开口要求要找克拉克
Apparently, he asked for Clarke by name.
他们抓了我们的人
They have our people.
-我们需要后援 -等等
- We'll need backup. - Wait a minute.
你就这样去吗
You're going just like that?
她当然了
Of course she is.
没有后援 多亏了盖娅
No backup. Thanks to Gaia,
我们所有的人手都在执勤
everyone we got's on duty.
我们就是后援
We are the backup.
我在忙 有何贵干
I'm busy. What do you need?
贝拉米 艾寇和奥克塔维亚有麻烦了
Bellamy, Echo, and Octavia are in trouble.
没事 那家伙也没好到哪去
Yeah. You should see the other guy.
告诉我出什么事了
Tell me what's wrong.
-雷文 -克拉克 我没事
- Raven. - Clarke, i'm fine!
告诉我出什么事了
Tell me what's wrong.
你不好
You're not fine.
行 你说得对 我不好
Fine. You're right. I'm not.
你没有杀他们
You didn't kill those people.
一个核反应堆差点熔化了
A nuclear rector almost melted down.
如果你没有这么做
If you didn't do what you did,
他们还是会死
those people would still be dead,
还有圣所里的所有其他人也一样
and so would everyone else in sanctum.
我忘不了他们的脸
I can't forget their faces.
你也不会忘的
And you won't.
只是也别忘记你救了的人
Just don't forget the ones you saved.
来 我直接带你去看
Come on. It's easier If I just show you
我们现在面对的吧
what we're dealing with.
克拉克·格里芬 谢谢你...
Clarke Griffin, Thank you for--
我的朋友们在哪
Where are my friends?
你的朋友们杀了我三个人
Your friends killed 3 of mine.
我相信其中一个的尸体在你们那里
I believe you have one of their bodies.
我来要回她
I'll need her back.
或许你以为我们没法朝护盾外开枪
Maybe you think we can't shoot through the shield.
-我们可以 -很好
- We can. - Good.
也就是说我们也可以
That means we can, too.
你的朋友们很安全 截至目前
Your friends are safe for now.
这是什么意思 你是谁
What the hell does that mean? Who are you?
我们是更上真理的门徒
We are the disciples of a Greater Truth,
我们需要你的帮助 克拉克
and we need your help, Clarke.
我们的领袖认为
Our leader believes that you are the key
您是赢得最后人类战争的关键
to winning the last war mankind will ever wage.
就这
Just that, huh?
跟我们来 克拉克
Come with us, Clarke.
我保证不会伤害你
You have my word you'll be unharmed.
你真是异想天开 她是不会去...
You're out your mind if you think she's going--
好
Fine.
首先 放我的朋友们回来
First, I want my friends back.
成交 我们会归还他们
Done. We'll retrieve them.
你可以与他们在桥上相见
You can meet them at the Bridge.
-桥 -就是你们所谓的异域
- Bridge? - I believe you call it the anomaly.
我们利用了它的力量
We've harnessed its power.
加布里埃·桑迪亚哥的营地 请
Gabriel Santiago's camp. Shall we?
我们会和你们在那见
We'll meet you there.
你要知道 你朋友们所在的地方
You should know time moves much faster
时间流速更快
where your friends are.
每一秒都很重要
Every second counts.
一定有某种闭锁机构
There must be some kind of latching mechanism.
怎么了
What?
发生了很多事...
A lot's happened...
在我们第一次一起工作以后
since the first time we worked together
当时只有我们在飞船上
just us on the ship.
在我们搞砸一切之前
We realized sanctum was a moon
我们发现圣所其实是一颗卫星
before we screwed Everything.
对 我当时在场
Yeah, I was there.
我被捅伤了 你知道吗
I got stabbed. Did you know that?
我很抱歉我们没能更及时把你救出来
I'm sorry we didn't come for you sooner, ok?
妈的 妮基对你下手不轻啊
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表