剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Hello, Miss Blake.
感恩你还活着回来了
Be thankful you came back in one piece.
带她去医治
Get her to medical.
我要晚上就看她去记忆捕捉
I want her back in M-cap by the end of the day.
我们还没完
We're not finished yet.
好了 真是痒痒
Ok. Now that just tickles.
够了 是时候了
That's enough. It's time.
是吗 我刚开始享受
Really? I was just starting to enjoy that.
看来你最终会为亵渎我们而被烧死
Looks like you'll finally burn for our blasphemy.
我们可以谈谈的 没必要这么做
We can talk about this. You don't have to do this!
闭嘴 伪神 今天就烧死你
Shut up, false god! You burn today!
放开我
Get the hell off of me!
荣耀拉塞尔
Russell Prime!
拉塞尔 凯莉 愿你们的名为圣
Russell, kaylee, hallowed be your names.
愿你们的名为圣
Hallowed be your hames.
-姐们 -闭嘴 伪神
- Hey, sis. - Silence, false god.
-伪神 -是的 圣上
- False god? - Yes, holiness.
这个人是冒名顶替者
This man is an impostor.
他不是荣耀丹尼尔
It's not Daniel Prime.
我没在和你说话
I wasn't speaking to you.
是真的 大人
It's the truth, my lord.
荣耀丹尼尔和我和亲近
Daniel Prime and I were close.
他认不出我
This man didn't recognize me.
他也说不出四...
He couldn't even name the 4 pillar--
我真该为此把你的舌头拔了
I should tear your tongue through your throat for that.
拉塞尔 说重点
Russell, get to the point.
丹尼尔 凯莉和我是荣耀之族最后的几位了
Daniel, Kaylee, and I are the last of the Primes.
就在今晚 他给我输血
Just tonight, he gave me his blood
让我这具身躯在
so that this body would live
被恶徒刺杀后 还能苟延残喘
after one of the fallen tried to take my life.
我视他如子
I love him like a son.
放开他
Now release him!
你也太久了吧
Certainly took you long enough.
得找对裙子
Had to find the right dress.
确实
You did.
你们啊
My, my, my.
你们这些蠢孩子
What foolish little lambs you are.
我最不希望的事就是你们死掉
The last thing I want is for all of you to die.
你们在我被处决的当晚自杀
In the same night your uprising stayed my execution,
觉得自我牺牲是明智的吗
you thought it wise to sacrifice yourselves?
你们才是我活下去的唯一意义
You're the only thing keeping me alive!
请原谅我们 拉塞尔
Please forgive us, Russell.
你们想要原谅
You want forgiveness,
那就展示你们的忠诚给我看
then show me your fealty.
什么都行 告诉我要做什么
Anything. Just tell me what to do.
跪下
Kneel.
所有人 跪下 或者去死
All of you, kneel or die.
因陀罗 怎么了
Indra, what's wrong?
我听过这句话
I've heard that before.
好多了
That's better.
现在都回家去 忏悔自己的罪过
No go home and pray on your sins.
很不错
Good show.
不客气
You're welcome.
你的肩上有只蜘蛛
你杀不了我 真是遗憾
护送荣耀拉塞尔回实验室
Escort Russell Prime back to the lab.
出去吧
Leave us.
现在我们知道救司令的时候
Now we know what happened to the code
代码发生了什么
when we saved the commander.
她当司令太弱了
She was too weak to be a commander,
你很清楚
and you know it.
我一直在想
我入侵部落的时候 你的父母跪下了吗
如果你想知道的话
我父亲此前已死在战场上
战后
是的 我妈妈跪下了
我觉得她这么做是软弱
你知道如果你让我成为烈士 会发生什么
And you know what happens if you make me a martyr.
是的 被人发现你是谁
Yes. The same thing that happens
结果也一样
if anyone finds out who you are.
只有那时 当人们为失去神而暴♥动♥时
Only then, as the people riot for the loss of their god,
我可以杀了你
I can slit your throat.
进来
Come in!
这是什么意思
What's the meaning of this?
起来
Up.
我也许杀不了你
I might not be able to kill you,
但我可以确保
but I can make sure when I do,
你不会再回来
you don't come back.
荣耀家族必死
Death to Primes.
-止痛的 -不
- For the pain. - No.
让他感受到
Let him feel it...
这是为艾比
For Abby.
巴尔多星
7天前
奥克塔维亚
Octavia?
奥克塔维亚
Octavia!
你身上发生的事 我很遗憾
I'm so sorry this happened to you.
我尽力帮小希了
I did everything I could to help Hope,
包括帮她在手臂里植入了信息
including surgically implanting a message in her arm.
抱歉这是我们最后一个疗程
I'm sorry to say this will be our last session.
-为什么 -他们要把我排除出你的案例
- Why? - They're taking me off your case.
我想他们认为我太接近了
I think they think I've gotten too close.
听我说 无论谁来替代我
Listen to me. Who ever takes my place,
你都可以和他们战斗
you can't fight them.
你的大脑会出血
Your brain will hemorrhage,
但你可以打倒机器
but you can beat the machine
只要保持你的思维专注在一个点上
if you keep your mind focused on a single thought,
类似你妈妈把你关在地板下时长念的口头禅
a mantra like your mom had you say under the floor.
-"我不害怕" -对了
- "I'm not afraid." - Yes. Good.
我们试一试
Let's try it.
怎么了 先生
Can I help you, sir?
她哥哥到了
Her brother is here.
我要她去说服他
I need her to talk him down.
没人有必要死
No one else has to die.
现在
我不害怕
I am not afraid.
我不害怕
I am not afraid.
我不害怕
I am not afraid.
-莱维特 -我不害怕
- Levitt? - I am not afraid.
不是他
It's not him.
我不害怕
I am not afraid.
-小奥阿姨 -我不害怕
- Aunty O. - I am not afraid.
小奥阿姨 是我
Aunty O., it's me.
我不害怕
I am not afraid.
-她哥哥呢 -我不害怕
- Her brother, where is he? - I am not afraid.
给我看 不然我摘你一颗眼睛
Show me, or I take an eye.
我不害怕
I am not afraid.
我不害怕
I am not afraid.
哥哥
Hey, big brother.
立刻放开她
Let her go right now.
我们办不到
We can't do that.
你杀掉的这些人
These good men, who you killed,
把你从圣所带来是有原因的
brought you here from sanctum for a reason.
放开指挥官 然后我们谈谈
Let the conductor go, and then we can talk.
先放开她
Her first.
你没有别的选择 布莱克先生
Here's no other way out of this for you, Mr. Blake.
贝尔 他说得没错
Bell, he's right.
打开桥 送他会圣所
Open the bridge and send him back to sanctum.
你想知道的事情我都告诉你
I'll tell you everything you want to know,
甚至是克拉克
even about Clarke.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
-不 先生 不能... -闭嘴
- No. Sir, you can't. The-- - Shut up!
贝尔 没事的
Bell, it's ok.
我不能让你救我而死
I can't let you die to save me.
跳进去吧 我会没事的
Jump through. I'll be ok.
不行
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表