剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
What do you mean? How's that possible?
别告诉我加布里埃忘记教他的孩子
Don't tell me Gabriel neglected to teach
意识驱动的工作原理
his children how mind drives work
因为我可不想浪费我们的宝贵时间
because I'd rather not waste our precious time.
他教了 他当然教了
He did. Of course he did.
那你就知道两种意识不能在一具躯体上共存
Then you know two minds can't share a body.
我杀了他的意识 他的身体归我了
I killed his mind. Now his body's mine.
坐下 我教你
Sit. I'll teach you.
你是谁
Who are you?
一个知道如何给予你你想要东西的人
Someone who knows how to give you what you want.
我想要什么
And what is that?
所有人都想要的 权力
What everyone wants--power.
我不想要权力
I don't want power.
我想要正义
I want justice.
没有权力 你怎么获得正义
You can't get justice without power.
你为什么告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
统一部落很弱
Wonkru is weak.
他们没有领袖
They have no leader,
他们的枪昨晚还被偷了
and their guns were stolen last night.
我猜是埃利吉乌斯的犯人偷的
My guess, it was the Eligius prisoners.
你和那群罪犯有共同的敌人
You and the prisoners share an enemy,
甚至可能有共同的目标
perhaps even the same goal.
我很怀疑一群穷凶极恶之徒
Somehow I doubt a bunch of murderers
会想要正义
and thieves want justice.
别让我重复自己的话
Don't make me repeat myself.
权力
Power.
他们要的是权力
They want power.
好
Ok.
答案你都有了
You have all the answers.
我们要怎么做
How do we do it?
你和这群穷凶极恶之徒结盟
You make allies of the murderers and the thieves.
然后你们擒贼先擒王
Then you take out the enemy's queen.
又来了
There it is again.
继续走
Keep moving.
石头在哪 雷文
Where's that stone, Raven?
40米 前面尽头
40 meters dead ahead.
不 是死胡同 没路了
No. It's a dead end, and there's no way around.
好
Ok.
我们往回走 再找条路
We backtrack, find another way.
我想这不是个好主意
Uh, I don't think that's a good idea.
我讨厌这里
I hate this place.
只是地震活动 我们...
It's just seismic activity. Let's--
她们去哪了
Where'd they go?
克拉克
Clarke!
-她们人呢 -雷文
- Where'd they go? - Raven?
-雷文 -克拉克
- Raven! - Clarke!
墙动了
The wall just moved.
快来帮我推
Quick, help me push it. Uh!
移♥动♥的地面移♥动♥了它
The shifting ground moved it.
或许我们可以移回去
Maybe we can move it back.
不是移♥动♥的地面 克拉克 这里不是山洞
It's not shifting ground. Clarke, this isn't a cave.
这是一个活生物体
It's a living organism.
如果我想得没错
If I'm right,
那是消化酶 也就是说...
that's digestive enzyme, meaning--
我们是它的下一顿饭
We're its next meal.
到了 石室就在那
There it is. That's the stone room.
-这里没有人 -太安静了
- There's no one here. - It's too quiet.
不对劲
Something's not right.
我们只能通过石头离开
The stones are our only way out.
他们知道我们会来
They'd know we were coming here.
很好 我们右边
Good. We'll take right.
你左边
You go left.
我们数到三行动
We go on 3.
一
1...
二
2...
等等
Wait.
是莱维特 让她去吧
It's Levitt. Let her go.
十几个门徒
A dozen disciples.
如果有必要 他们会自杀来阻止你们
They'll suicide to stop you if they have to.
我们怎么去圣所
Well, how do we get to sanctum?
你们不要去 穿过氧气农场
You don't. Go through the oxygen farm.
远处有一扇门
There's a door on the far side,
顺着楼梯走到表面
stairs that'll take you to the surface.
-他们不会跟来 -为什么
- They won't follow. - Why?
因为那里不可生存
Because it's not survivable,
活不长 不过反正也比这里长
not for long, anyway, longer than here.
你是看门人
You're a janitor?
是啊
Heh. Yeah...
不过我还在密♥码♥破解组
Still on the code- breaking team, though.
-他们需要我 -当然
- They need me for that. - Of course.
很值得
It was worth it
看到另一种活着的方式
to see another way to live,
感受到你带给我的感觉
to feel what you made me feel.
再打我一次 然后跑吧
Now punch me again and run.
各位 我们跑
Guys, we run.
加布里埃
Gabriel!
真棒
Cool.
那是什么
What is that?
是地球上的什么吗
Is that something from earth?
是 也不是 我也不知道
Yes. No. I don't know.
能给我看看吗
Can I see?
你很奇怪
You're weird, huh?
是 我是该被丢在树林里等死的阴性
Yes. I'm a null who was left out to die in the woods.
不要 我不跟你打架
No. I would not like to fight you.
我只是想说
I was just gonna say,
我们准备踢球 你们要不要来
we're gonna play soccer if you want to join.
当然了
Sure. Why not?
麦迪 我有话和你说
Madi, I need to speak with you.
怎么了 克拉克和盖娅怎么了吗
What, is something wrong with Clarke and Gaia?
不是 我和你单独说
No. Alone.
等会来找我
Find me later.
抱歉 麦迪
I'm sorry, Madi.
我不知道还能做什么
I don't know what else to do.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我没办好我的任务 圣所危在旦夕
I'm failing my mission. Sanctum is on edge.
你见过那次争端了
You've seen the fighting,
他们想要拉塞尔活下去
the attempt on Russell's life.
昨晚 一个女人为他自焚
You know last night, a woman set herself on fire for him.
但相较于我担心接下来会发生的 还不算什么
That's nothing compared to what I fear comes next.
我们的枪被偷了 将近五十把
Our guns were stolen, nearly 50 of them,
超过两千发子弹
over 2,000 rounds.
我大致能猜到是谁拿走了
I have a good idea who has them,
但若没有统一部落的支持 我无法拿回
but I can't get them back unless all of Wonkru is with me.
麦迪
Madi...
我们需要司令
We need our commander.
我知道你不想
I know you don't want this.
我也不想将它强加于你
I don't want this for you,
但是这里有比我们想要的
but there are forces at play here
更大的力量
that are greater than our wants,
我们必须屈从于责任
responsibilities we must yield to.
克拉克呢
What about Clarke?
我会和克拉克谈 但事实是
I'll talk with Clarke, but the truth is,
没人比她更明白了
no one understands this more than her.
所以此时此刻她在找她的朋友们
That's why she's out there right now looking for her friends.
她的同伴们需要她 就如你的同伴需要你一样
Her people need her like yours need you.
我们活不下去了
We're not gonna make it.
其他人会找到办法的
The others will find a way.
你怎么做到的
How do you do it?
做什么
Do what?
这么坚强
Stay so damn strong.
无论发生什么
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表