剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
谢天谢地 你受伤了吗
Thank god. Are you hurt?
他救了我
He saved my life.
影赫达跑了
Sheidheda got away.
他冲自己的肚子捅了一刀 然后就消失了
He stabbed himself in the gut and...disappeared.
我知道是怎么回事
I know how that works.
卡多根会派更多使徒过来
Cadogan will send more disciples.
我们得赶快回圣所
We have to get back to sanctum now.
石头
The stone.
找到石头
Find the stone.
我没法修好头盔
I couldn't fix the helmet.
影赫达的 他留下了
Sheidheda's. He left it.
坏了 我没法定位到具体♥位♥置
It's damaged. It can't pinpoint the exact location.
石头在这里
The stone's here.
我们错过了什么
What'd we miss?
-告诉我出了什么事 -我不知道
- Tell me what happened. - I don't know.
不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你刚才说石头在这里是什么意思 在哪
What do you mean the stone's here? Where?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们去找到它
We find it,
回去圣所 召集人马
we go back to sanctum, we get our army.
克拉克 你不能因我发动战争
Clarke, you're not going to war over me.
如果他们要带走你 我要
If they try to take you, I am.
我们都会
All of us are.
没有人要再因为保护我而死了
No one else is getting killed trying to protect me.
麦迪
Madi!
-或许我应该... -绝对不行
- Maybe I should just-- -Absolutely not.
做点什么啊
Do something!
小希 这是我希望的 没事的
Hope, I want this. It's ok.
愿你在平静中离开此岸
In peace, may you leave this shore.
在爱中
In love...
不
No.
到达彼岸
May you find the next.
安宁地踏上旅程
Safe passage on your travels,
直至我们最终到达
until our final journey on the ground.
死即是生
愿我们能重逢
May we meet again.
愿我们能重逢
May we meet again.
天哪
God!
麦迪
Madi?
麦迪
Madi?!
那个地道
The vent.
什么
What?
雷文 墨菲 找到那块石头
Raven, Murphy, find that stone!
麦迪 把刀放下
Madi, put the knife down.
别再靠近一步
Don't take another step.
抱歉
I am sorry.
我之前没发现她的意图
I did not know what she wanted until it was too late.
奥克塔维亚说卡多根会继续
Octavia said Cadogan would just keep
派人来直到抓到我
sending more people until he gets me.
没有人是安全的
No one will ever be safe.
麦迪 住手
Madi, please don't do this.
我说了没有人要再因我而死了
I told you no one else is dying to save me.
麦迪 拜托
Madi...please.
我爱你 克拉克
I love you, Clarke.
不
No!
举起手
戒备
Be prepared!
他们会隐身
They'll be invisible.
是炸♥弹♥
Bomb!
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
艾默莉 没事 回来吧
Emori, it was nothing. Come back.
安静 听
Quiet. Listen.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表