剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Fine, but the others better come back soon
因为我厌倦做英雄了
because I am getting tired of being the hero.
巴尔多星
45天前
这是个很重要的任务
This is a very important assignment.
我们得知道她从哪来
We need to know where she came from
她怎么到的 而且需要马上知道
and how she got there, and we need to know it fast.
你好 奥克塔维亚
Hello, Octavia.
我要开始问你一些基础问题
I'm gonna start by asking you a few baseline questions.
你是谁
Who are you?
莱维特先生问了你一个问题
Mr. Levitt asked you a question.
你是谁
Who are you?
关你屁事
None of your damn business.
奥克塔维亚 别挣扎
Octavia, please don't struggle.
记忆捕捉用激光制导的神经接口
Memory capture uses a laser-guided neural interface.
如果你不小心 可能把你的脑叶切了
If you're not careful, It could lobotomize you.
她似乎不理解这是什么意思
She doesn't even understand what that means.
-继续吧 -先生 无意冒犯
- Get on with it. - Sir, with all due respect,
我们有自己的做事方法
we do things a certain way.
这么说这是常态了
Well, this is routine then, is that it,
又一个标准的使徒心理测试
just another standard disciple psych evaluation?
我们发现了两个看似人类的人
We found two seemingly human,
活在我们的囚犯星球上的明显危险分子
clearly dangerous Individuals living on our prison planet.
他们怎么过去的
How did they get there?
还有多少人在那
How many more of them are there?
他们知道那些石头的什么事
What do they know about the stones?
快问
Ask.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么好害怕的 只要你配合我们
There's nothing to be afraid of as long as you cooperate.
我们试试这个
Let's try this path.
你在一个一望无际的沙漠里 天空是紫色
You're in an endless desert with a vast purple sky.
有一只手伸出来救你
A hand reaches out for your own.
是谁的
Whose is it?
贝拉米
Bellamy!
很好
Good.
神经链接建立了
The neural link is engaged.
去死吧
Go float yourself.
给我看
Show me.
全息模式
Hologram mode.
奥克塔维亚 谁是贝拉米
Octavia, who Is Bellamy?
我不会告诉你们任何事
I'm not giving you anything.
提高频率
Dial up the frequency.
-先生 这可能会伤害 -快做
- Sir, that could damage-- - Do it.
天空人可不是
Skaikru wasn't the only clan
背弃选举仪式的唯一的部落
that showed dishonor at the conclave.
如果阿莉能在...
If ALIE can find us...
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你不必杀掉所有人
You didn't have to kill anyone!
从我脑子里滚出去
Get out of my head!
你的军队在哪 因陀罗
有没有可能没人愿意帮你
骗别人说他们的神如何
真难取悦 我们不需要军队
Tough crowd. We don't need an army.
我们需要你好好尽职
We need you to do your job.
是啊 但神喜欢军队
Yeah, but Gods love armies.
听着 我们能至少问问他们愿不愿意帮忙吗
Listen. Can we at least ask if they'll help?
放松 你不用进去
Relax. You're not going inside.
有人胆敢动手 我就亲自毙了他们
Anyone makes a move, I'll shoot them myself.
我去就是了
I got it.
荣耀丹尼尔
Daniel Prime.
请进吧
Uh, come in, please.
自焚 特雷 真的吗
Self-immolation, Trey? Really?
你不觉得这有点过分吗
Don't you think that's a tad excessive?
还是个孩子
A kid?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
走开
Get out of my way!
让开 离那个男孩远点
Move. Step away from the boy!
这是你孩子吗
Is this your kid?
你想让他死吗
And you want him to die?
不 先生
No, sir.
除非这能彰显荣耀一族的荣光和恩慈
Of course, if it serves the glory and the grace of the Primes--
这不能
It doesn't.
带他走
Get him out of here.
其他孩子 跟我来
The rest of the children, come with me.
就现在
Now.
你们该为自己感到丢脸
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
走吧
Come on.
把门打开
Open the door.
我们又见面了
So we meet again.
你肯定在想我怎么没联♥系♥你
Bet you're wondering why I never called.
泽夫 你在干什么
Zev, what are you doing?
说出圣所的四个核心理念
Name the 4 Pillars of Sanctum.
你怎么敢测试我
How dare you try to test me?
他不知道
He doesn't know.
我当然知道
Of course I do.
忏悔
Repent.
更新
Renew.
重置
Restore.
新生
Rebirth.
谢谢 特雷
Thank you, Trey.
现在把门打开
Now open the door--oof!
第三个是喜悦 不是重置
Pillar 3 is rejoice, not restore,
就像我们看着你燃烧时会喜悦一样
and we will when we watch you burn.
我可以的
I'll survive.
跟我说说这个约翰·墨菲
Tell me about this John Murphy.
巴尔多星
天前
他是家人 朋友还是爱人
Is he family, friend, lover?
我们已经问了11天了
We've been at this for 11 days.
请让我进去你的脑子里
Please just let me in.
我要是不赶紧给安德斯反馈
If I don't give Anders something soon,
他们就会让一个
they'll replace me with someone
会把你的脑袋烧个精光的人来取代我
that will burn their way right through your head.
我正在努力不那样做 好吗
I'm trying not to do that, ok?
我希望现在你能相信我
I hope by now you can trust me.
小希 快回来
Hope, get back here.
来抓我啊
Come and get me!
我做到了
I did it.
那是赎罪地
That's penance.
我爱你
I love you.
奥克塔维亚 别这样 放轻松
Octavia, stop. Just relax.
你身边有个小孩
There was a child with you.
她是谁
Who is she?
奥克塔维亚 她要是还在赎罪地
Octavia, if she's still on penance--
那是天环 蠢蛋
Skyring, you idiot.
我们称那里为天环
We call it Skyring.
我喜欢这名字
I like that.
你知道你在这里的这段时间
You do know that in the time you've been here,
对她来说已经是好几年了吧
years have passed for her.
你必须放我走 拜托
You have to let me go, please.
我得回到她身边
I need to get back to her.
我求你了
I'm begging you.
我有令在身
I have my orders.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我会配合
I'll cooperate.
别将她上报 让我回到她身边
Leave her out of your report and let me go back to her,
我就告诉你一切
I'll show you everything.
求你了
Please.
成交
Deal.
谢谢你
Thank you.
重新开始吧
Let's start again.
好 但你不会喜欢你将要看到的
Ok, but you're not gonna like what you see.
血女王授权我来领导
Blodreina gave that honor to me.
你对我而言已经死了
You're dead to me!
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表