剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
在我的梦境中 我看见一位司令很可怕
In my dreams, I see a commander who frightens me.
影赫达 黑暗司令
Sheidheda, the dark commander.
火种会放大每位司令的能力
The flame amplifies every commander's capacity
有好有坏
for good and evil.
到底能不能杀了它
Can you kill it or not?
它会摧毁火种
It'll destroy the flame.
我们得把它拿出来
We have to take it out.
杀了那个混♥蛋♥
Kill the son of a bitch.
我再也不是司令了
I'm not the Commander anymore.
文件正在上传
-影赫达 -他去哪了
- Sheidheda. - Where did he go?
上传完成
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
西蒙娜把这些留在这里
Simone left these here.
都是你妈妈的
They were your mother's.
从现在起
我就是你
圣所自♥由♥了
Sanctum is free!
我们是仅存的人类了
We are the last of the human race!
我们都犯过错
We've all made mistakes.
明天 荣耀拉塞尔为他的错误偿命
Tomorrow, Russell Prime dies for his!
警告
高辐射区
有进展了吗
Any change?
电力供应仍然不稳定 还在振荡于较低区域
The power supply's still choppy and oscillating in the lower region.
我可以早点接手
I can take over early.
谢谢
Thanks.
我一整天都在想你
I was thinking about this all day,
我会让你知道我能在五分钟之内
and I'll have you know I could fix
解决电力问题
this power problem in 5 minutes.
是吗 把你的"控制棒"拉起来 让我看看
Yeah. Pull your control rod. Let's see it.
不是吧 又来
Come on. Not again.
雷文会杀了我的
Raven's gonna kill me.
电力供应还是很低
Supply's still low.
反应堆功率
拉起最后一根控制棒是个不错的办法
Pulling that last control rod's not a bad idea.
它能提高输出功率
It would up the power output.
对 但雷文说过要等一等 看看供给是否平衡
Yeah. Well, Raven said to wait and see if supply evens out.
好的
Sure.
我们可以等
We can wait.
将最后一根控制棒提高四分之一
Raising the last rod 25%.
压强 喷射进/出 流速 频率
应该就可以了
That should do it.
四号♥控制棒故障
执行机构故障
Failure in the actuator mechanism.
四号♥控制棒故障
它升高不了
It won't go up.
这下得手动操作了
Stop it. Gonna have to do it manually.
等着我
Hold that thought.
二级安全壳打开
Secondary containment clear.
红灯闪烁时 请勿进入
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
普里雅从不让我们进去那里面
Priya never let us go in there.
别担心 我知道自己在干什么
Don't worry. I know what I'm doing.
核心通道打开
Core access clear.
辐射危害
我在方舟上的导师辛克莱
Sinclair, my mentor on the Ark,
是一个临时操纵反应堆的天才
was a genius at jury-rigging the reactor.
我睡着都能做到
I could do this in my sleep.
我只需要拉起控制棒
All I have to do is pull up the rod...
并用这个固定住它
and use this to keep it up.
好了 现在可以...
There. Now we can...
-詹姆斯 -科拉
- James. - Cora?
-科拉 -詹姆斯
- Cora! - James!
我在灼烧
It's burning!
《地球百子》
第七季 第三集
你还好吗
Are you all right?
这是我妈妈的戒指
My mother's ring.
这是她剩下的全部了
It's all I have left of them.
不对
That's not true.
你才是她剩下的全部
You are what's left of them.
这是司令剩下的东西
This is what's left of the Commanders.
我昨晚迷失自我了
I lost myself last night.
拉塞尔给了我这个 我就...
Russell gave me this, and I just--
烧毁宫殿是有点极端
Burning down the palace was a bit extreme,
但克拉克 他杀了你母亲和其他很多人
but, Clarke, he killed your mother and so many others,
今天 他将为此而死
and today, he will die for it.
也许等一切结束后 我们可以重新开始
Maybe once it is done, we can all start over
麦迪除外 他们还称她为赫达
except for Madi, who they still call Heda,
而我任由他们这么做
and I'm letting them.
这让我怀疑
It makes me wonder
我是因为别无他法了
am I just doing what I know because
才这么做吗
I don't know how to do anything else?
你这是在为麦迪着想
You're doing what's best for Madi,
但改变需要时间
but change takes time.
我们得让他们适应新的生活
We need to ease them into this new life.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
我会尽最大的努力让你骄傲
I'll do my best to make you proud.
她们的战斗结束了
愿我们能重逢
May we meet again.
必须做好准备
Preparations must be made.
该去跟拉塞尔谈谈了
It's time to talk to Russell.
拯救荣耀之族
Save the Primes!
荣耀之族必死
Death to Primes!
我何其荣幸
To what do I owe the pleasure?
别装蒜
Don't play innocent.
我们知道你的族人来见过你
We know your people have been in to see you.
如果他们出现 我很难拒绝
I can hardly turn them away if they show up.
很快就不会有这个问题了
It won't be a problem for much longer.
日落就行刑
Your execution's at sunset.
我们会尊重你对死亡方式的选择
We'll give you the respect of choosing how you die.
你就应该在昨晚处死我
You should have just finished the job last night.
我们可以快速解决
We can make it quick.
我为什么要这样呢
And why would I want that?
对我的追随者来说 这将是一个神的死亡
To my followers, this will be the death of a God.
这像是上天的一个指示
Like a sign from above.
我选择火葬
I'll take the pyre.
昨晚你求我将你救出火海
Last night, you begged me to save you from the flames.
现在你想要快速解决
And now you want it quick
以便假装你还是文明的
so you can pretend you're still civilized.
不 我的族人需要感受我的死亡
No. My people need to feel my death,
你们也是
and so do you.
好的 那就火葬
Very well. Fire it is.
守卫
Guard!
荣耀之族必死 荣耀之族必死
Death to Primes! Death to Primes!
荣耀之族必死
Death to Primes!
因为杀了普里雅 你理应被烧死
You deserve to burn for killing Priya.
黛利拉不能冤死
Delilah deserved justice.
如果你不满意 那就走吧
And if you have a problem, leave.
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
我们前脚走 他们后脚就会自相残杀
They're just gonna kill each other as soon as we leave.
我对行刑还挺期待
How messed up is it that I'm looking
这有多过分啊
forward to an execution?
我们说过这个了
Hey. We talked about this.
-这是为艾比伸张正义 -你当然没问题了
- It's justice for Abby. - Of course you're fine with it,
但我是个医生
but I'm a doctor.
我应该更超然的
I should be better.
更超然 我不只是听从命令 杰克逊
Better? I'm not just following orders, Jax.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it like that.
荣耀之族必死
Death to primes!
拉塞尔不会容忍♥的
Russell won't stand for it.
如果拉塞尔死了的话 那说什么也没用了
Russell won't stand for anything if he's dead.
我们要阻止行刑
We have to stop it,
把他送到他应该去的地方
return him to his rightful place.
对 但不是用暴♥力♥
Yes, but not with violence.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表