剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
you have to fight a war.
这矛盾的解读非吾等所能掌握
Elucidation of that paradox is not ours to know.
我们经历过战争
Our people have been at war
次数多得你都数不清
more times than you can know,
我告诉你 战争不会带来和平
and let me tell you, it doesn't bring peace,
只有死亡和痛苦
just death and pain
而如果你侥幸活了下去
and if you're lucky enough to survive,
只会带来下一场战争
another war.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你的信仰
Your beliefs,
都是关于你自己的
they're all about you.
你的族人 你的妹妹
Your people, your sister,
为保护她们你杀掉的生命
the lives you take to protect them.
你这种自私的宇宙观让我恶心
Your selfish view of the universe makes me sick.
所以说 不要去在乎别人
So don't care about people.
那就是你的解决之道
That's your solution?
主教导我们 和宇宙相比
The Shepherd teaches us we're tiny
我们非常渺小
in comparison to the universe.
一旦时机到来
And when the time comes,
祂会引导我回家的
He will guide me home.
告诉你个消息吧 杜赛特指挥官
Ok, I got some news for you, Conductor Doucette.
你眼下能活着并非有更神圣的力量
It is through no higher power that you are alive right now.
而是有我 是因为我
It is through me. It is because of me.
对 你 你
Yeah. You. You.
都是你
It's all about you.
你看了这些话
You saw the words.
但并没有读懂它
You didn't truly read this.
在全体人类的主的光环下
In the shadow of the Shepherd for all mankind.
省点力气吧
Do that later.
该让你的腿好好恢复一下了
It's time to get that leg of yours stronger.
这才过了一周 疼吗
It's only been a week. Any pain?
别逞强了
Quit showing off.
帮我收拾一下登山行李吧
Help me pack for the climb.
慢点
Slow down.
小心在真正登山前耗尽体力
Wear yourself out before the actual climb.
我得回去见一些人
I have people I have to get back to.
未应许的祈祷之墙
The wall of unanswered prayers.
主的第一关
The Shepherd's first hurdle.
这里没路可以绕
There's no walking around it.
是啊 我知道
Yeah. I knew that.
听着
Here's the plan.
用你的背紧靠岩壁
Brace your back against the shelf.
我踩着你的肩膀
I stand on your shoulders.
应该能够着上面 然后...
I should be able to reach that handle, and from there--
我先上吧 我可以把你拉上来
I should go first. I'll hoist you up.
我的腿能承受我的重量 承受不了我们两个人
My leg can bear my weight, not the both of us.
它比我的手臂更脆弱
It's weaker than my arms.
我的手臂能让我爬上岩壁 然后我拉你上来
My arms will get me over the ledge, and then I'll help you up.
好吧
Fine.
小心点
Be careful.
真棒
Yeah, that's great.
把绳子扔下来吧
Throw down the rope.
绳子呢
The rope!
有点信心吧
Have some faith.
我们应该快到了
We should be close now.
要是我们有你的主
Would have been a little easier
随身携带的登山装备
if we had some of the climbing gear
事情就简单多了
your Shepherd brought along with him.
主的确会为朝圣准备这些
It's true the Shepherd prepared for his pilgrimage.
为了探索宇宙 祂不得不这样做
To explore the universe he had to.
但祂在伊索亚
But it was here on Etherea
发现祂在寻找的是
that he found what he was seeking--
真正实现了超越的文明遗迹
the remnants of the civilization that had truly transcended.
而我们又回到了这里
And we're back to this.
我们在进行自己的朝圣
We're on a pilgrimage of our own.
你也许是吧
You may be.
我在寻找出口
I'm headed for the exit.
但是主指引的是我们两个
But the Shepherd guides us both.
你确定你的主不是在笑话我们吗
You sure your Shepherd isn't laughing at us?
主就这样坚持不懈
And so the Shepherd persevered,
从这里向天空爬去
climbing skyward
在这下面的世界显得虚无
from where the world below appeared as nothingness.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
他在将一块巨石往山上滚吗
He was rolling a boulder uphill?
-不 不 等等 -我知道
- No, no, wait. - I know.
他戴着蜡制的翅膀 向着太阳飞去
He was wearing wax wings and going for the sun.
随便你怎么想吧
Choose to believe whatever you want.
主来过这里
The Shepherd was here.
祂写下了旅途的艰辛
He wrote of the hardships,
有夜晚刺骨的寒冷
the killing cold of nights,
肆虐数月的大雪
the snow that raged for months.
那些只是纸上的文字
They're words on a page.
可这...
I mean, this...
我们已经爬得够久了 一定能爬过它
We've climbed long enough to know we can outrun this.
我们爬不过那个
We can't outrun that.
那你的主是怎么做的
So how'd your Shepherd deal with it?
祈祷让它消失吗
Pray it all away?
祂在必要时找到了一个庇护处
He sought shelter when he needed it.
我们也应该如此
And so should we.
我们现在没什么存粮了
We're running low on rations now.
我肯定不会浪费时间和体力去找风障
I'm sure as hell not gonna waste them searching for a wind break.
我们应该以主的耐心为榜样
The Shepherd's patience should be our example.
一旦我们爬过了云层 雪就会停的
The snow will stop once we clear the clouds.
树越来越稀少了
The trees are getting thinner.
山只会越来越陡
It's only getting steeper.
你继续上的话 就死定了
You keep going up, you're going to die.
那样至少 我不会再听到主的故事了
Well, at least I won't have to hear about the Shepherd anymore.
我不怕
I'm not afraid.
我不怕
I'm not afraid.
不怕
Not afraid.
我不怕
I'm not afraid.
我不怕
I'm not afraid.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
庇护处
Shelter.
是一个洞穴 这比第一次那个更大
A cave. This one's bigger than the first one.
你没有进去吗
You didn't go in?
对 我发现它之后就回去接你了
No. When I found it, I came back for you.
怎么着 你们那的人不会说"谢谢"吗
What's the matter, they don't say "Thank you" where you're from?
我们就算扯平了
Let's just call it even,
就这样吧
leave it at that.
试试生个火吧
Uhh. Try and start a fire.
这些是怎么跑到这里来的呢
How the hell did all this get here?
火
Fire.
手真快 很好的生存技能
That was quick. Good earth skills.
我还没弄呢
I haven't done anything yet.
升华之洞
The Cave of Ascent.
祂亲自前来
With his own life
看见了那些升华者的证明
he saw testament of those that ascended
并明白了祂并非徒劳
and he knew his life was not in vain.
在主的庇荫之下 为了全人类
In the shadow of the Shepherd for all mankind,
祂将我们从吞噬地球的火焰中拯救
He saved us from the fire that consumed the earth.
在主的光辉之中 为了全人类
In the light of the shepherd for all mankind,
祂将拯救我们于终极之战
He will save us from the war to end all wars.
祂的众生与升华的文明同在
His beings are with the civilization that ascended,
正如主所预言的那样
just as the Shepherd foretold.
他们能量的印迹
Imprints of their energy,
他们尘世的形体升华了
their mortal forms arisen.
皆在神圣之洞
In the sacred Cave.
不
No.
目睹了证据
In view of proof,
而你仍在怀疑
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表