剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情提要
Previously on "the 100"...
我见过他一次 影赫达
I saw him once, Sheidheda.
当他夺下部落时 我只是个孩子
I was only a girl when he took Trikru.
他践踏了一个又一个村落
He went from village to village
屠♥杀♥了所有拒绝向他屈服的人
butchering anyone who refused to kneel.
我们不能让怪物来统领统一部落
We cannot let this creature command Wonkru.
你和那群罪犯
You and the prisoners
有共同的敌人 甚至可能有共同的目标
share an enemy, perhaps even the same goal.
他们要的是权力 我们要怎么做
They want power. How do we do it?
你和这群穷凶极恶之徒结盟
You make allies of the murderers and the thieves.
加入我们
Join us.
把受的蛊惑消除掉 来点复仇
A little deprogramming, some revenge,
这地方我们俩一人一半
we'll split this place 50/50.
合作伙伴
Partners?
成交
I'm with you...
我的同伴们也是
And so are my people.
明智的选择 给加布里埃之子们分枪
Good choice. All COGs get guns.
那要怎么样
How does it work?
你杀了我最好的朋友
Well, you killed my best friend,
我不确定我是否想要帮你
so I'm not sure I want to help you.
要我做什么都行
I'll do anything.
把我们的其他朋友带过来
Our other friends, bring them here.
让他们的朋友进来
Send in their friends.
三个月前
我知道你们同意接受门徒训练
I know you've only agreed to disciple training
是为了从牢里逃跑
to get out of your cells.
那是因为你们对现在的情况一无所知
That's because you're blind to what's really going on.
我要让你们看看我们的理想到底是什么样的
I'm about to open your eyes to the truth of our cause.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
我意识到凭信仰接受
I realize that taking things on faith
不是你们的天性 因此我要给你们看看
is not in your nature, so i'm gonna show you
如果我们输掉终极之战会怎么样
what happens if we lose the Last War.
地面
Surface.
允许进入
Access granted.
你还真够勇敢的 一个人押着我们
You are pretty brave, taking us yourself.
这不是勇敢 小希
It's not bravery, Hope.
没有我的指示 这部电梯会停在地面
You see, this elevator will stay on the surface
不会下来的
until I signal for it to be brought down.
我凭信仰确定今天你们还不想死
I take it on faith that you'd rather not die today.
很好 把面具戴好
Good. Then masks on.
空气中的特有物质对人类是致命的
The particulate matter in the air is lethal to humans.
你们会从内部开始钙化
It'll literally calcify you from the inside.
加布里埃救了我们
Gabriel saved us.
加布里埃在哪
Where is Gabriel?
加布里埃就不用你们操心了
Gabriel is no longer your concern.
你们就是做准备去和这个战斗吗
This is what you're preparing to fight?
不 巴尔多人输掉了他们的终极之战
No. The Bardoans lost their last war.
存下来的就这些了
This is all that is left.
让我把事情搞清楚
Let me get this straight.
凭借高级的技术建造这地方的三米高的外星人
The 10-foot aliens with superior technology that built this place
被我们要战斗的敌人
got genocided and turned to stone
变成了石头
by the enemy we're gonna fight.
一点不错
Precisely.
现在你们明白你们训练的目的了
Now you know what you're training for.
我的确喜欢毫无胜算的战争
I do love me an unwinnable war.
《地球百子》
第七季 第九集
快了
Anytime.
冷静待着 我知道这很疯狂
Just sit tight. I know it's scary,
但我们会找个办法逃出去
but we'll find a way out of this.
你安静地待着 好吗
You stay quiet, ok?
不 麦迪...
No! Madi...
你不是个暴脾气吗 但你要冷静冷静
Aren't you a spitfire? But you need to calm yourself.
我们就是要聊聊...目前来说
We're just gonna chat...for now.
这东西开了吧
This thing on?
晚上好 圣所
Good evening, Sanctum.
在麦克风前的是妮可 旁边是我的朋友尼尔森
This is Nikki at the mic with my friend Nelson beside me.
感谢你们的耐心
Thank you for your patience,
但我们有些要求
but we have some requests.
我们想发出邀请给
We would like to extend an invitation
荣耀拉塞尔 荣耀丹尼尔
to Russell and Daniel Prime
还有雷文·雷耶斯 请他们来宫殿见我们
and Raven Reyes to meet us at the palace.
给你们二十分钟时间来这里
You have 20 minutes to get here,
否则我们就开始杀人♥质♥
or we start killing hostages.
想猜猜谁会是第一个吗
Want to take a guess who'll be first?
我让她自我介绍吧
I'll let her introduce herself.
我是荣耀凯莉
This is Kaylee Prime.
丹尼尔 我不想让你...
Daniel, I don't want you to do--
我们怎么说的来着
What we talked about.
好吧
Fine.
我被要求告诉你
I'm supposed to tell you
有把枪顶在我脑袋上
that I'm looking at a gun pointed at my head,
但我不想让你做傻事
but I don't want you to do anything stupid.
-妈的 -墨菲等等
- Damn it. - Murphy, wait.
你听见她说的了 别犯傻
You heard what she said. Don't be stupid.
她挺勇敢 我得承认
She's brave. I'll give her that.
要杀了她还挺可惜的
Be a shame to have to kill her.
二十分钟
20 Minutes.
看看 现在还有十九分钟了
Oh. Look. Now it's 19.
时间在流逝啊
Tick tock.
-我们需要个计划 -好吧
- We need a plan. - All right.
我们所面临的情况是
Well, here is what we are working with.
他们有很多枪 统一部落不会听我们的
They have a lot of guns. Wonkru won't listen to us.
我最多不到70公斤
I am 150 pounds wet,
打起来你连自己的命都保不住
and you can't fight to save your life.
守住门口
Guard the door.
我就走了半天
I'm gone for half a day,
眼下宫殿满是有武器的加布里埃之子和罪犯
and now the palace is surrounded with armed COGs and convicts?
-你去哪了 -我们有个情况
- Where have you been? - We have a situation.
我听见广播了
I heard the announcement.
我相信尼尔森想让我们荣耀家族
I'm sure Nelson wants us Primes
告诉信徒们我们都是扯淡
to tell the faithful we're full of crap.
或者他想杀了你
Or he wants to kill you.
其他人呢 她们也点了雷文
Where's everyone else? They asked for Raven, too.
在加布里埃的营地我们只发现了尸体和血迹...
All we found were bodies and blood at Gabriel's camp...
没有我们的人
Not our people.
没有他们的踪迹
There was no trace of them.
我们在现场留了一个小队继续搜索
We left a unit in the field to keep searching.
我不敢停留得太久
I was afraid to stay out too long,
看来我的担心是对的
and I'm afraid I'm right,
回来就碰到了这个
considering what I just walked in on.
盖娅也和他们在一起
Gaia is with them, too,
但他们能自己照顾自己
but they can take care of themselves.
很明显 你们不行
Obviously, you can't.
纳特和他们在一起
Nate was with them.
我们会把纳特和盖娅救回来
We will get Nate And Gaia back,
但我们只有18分钟去救艾默莉
but we have 18 minutes to save Emori.
怎么救 我们没法把雷文交给他们
How? We can't get them Raven.
你不会喜欢听的...
You're not gonna like it--
我也不喜欢...
Hell, I don't like it--
但我们可以把我和拉塞尔交给他们
But we could give them me and Russell.
三个人交两个还不算糟
Two out of 3 ain't bad.
你想让影赫达逃出去吗
You want to let Sheidheda go free?
他正想让我们这么做
That's exactly what he wants us to do.
-也不算是逃出去吧 -还是由不得我
- It is hardly free. - It's still out of my control.
至少能给我们争取点时间
It'll at least buy us some time, ok,
有时间让你集结统一部落的人来正面进攻
time for you to gather Wonkru for a frontal assault.
是不是他想要的我不管
I don't care if It's what he wants.
不管怎么样 我都会冲进去
I'm going in, one way or the other.
我不会让她死的 因陀罗
I won't let her die, Indra.
影赫达可不会主动请缨的
Sheidheda won't just volunteer for this.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表