剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
好啊 排队夸
Yeah. Get in line.
好 来
Ok. Here we go.
怎么回事
What happened?
不是他的血
It's not his blood.
带他去去离子淋浴那冲冲干净
Take him to the decon shower, clean him up.
别逼他说什么
Don't push him to talk.
昨天 他失去了血缘父母
Yesterday, he lost his biological parents,
今天 他的同伴们被杀了
and today, his people were killed.
我能为他做什么
What can I do for him?
就陪着他 做他的朋友
Just be there, be his friend.
因陀罗
Indra?
不 但她说你们可以把我藏起来
No, but she said you could hide me.
她现在这么说的吗
Did she now?
我想因陀罗应该比我更了解我自己
Because I think Indra knows me better than that.
在独眼杀人魔的眼皮子底下藏♥人♥
Hiding people from a one-eyed mass-murdering dictator
可不是幸存者会选的路啊
not really a survivor's move.
不请我也要进 丢了
Neither is not inviting me in. Drop it.
影赫达让我跟着她
Sheidheda asked me to follow her.
很高兴带我来到了这里
I'm so glad it led me here.
-打开反应堆的门 -我不知道密♥码♥
- Open the reactor door. - I don't know the code.
-第一枪打你的腿 -好 别激动
- First one goes in your leg. - Fine. Easy, easy.
好好好
Ok, ok, ok.
-一 -别开枪
- 1... - Don't shoot.
二
2...
手举到我能看到的地方
Hands where I can see them.
慢慢地
Nice and slow.
头奖
Jackpot.
摄像头上我帅吗
How'd I look on camera?
还行
Oh, good.
-她跟着因陀罗来的吗 -是的
- She followed Indra? - Yeah.
我开始怀念当懦夫的感觉了
You know, I'm starting to miss being a live coward.
说出来可能会好受一点
It might help to talk about it.
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
为什么我要和你说
Why would I talk to you?
好问题
Good question.
也许这里只有我吧
Maybe because I'm the only one here...
也可能是因为你本来就没有朋友
Or maybe because you don't have any friends,
我可以看出来
which I can totally relate to.
我是在一艘飞船上独自长大的
I was raised alone on a spaceship.
你是在一个星球上独自长大的
You were raised alone on a planet.
关于身边的这些人
We both heard stories about
我们都听过他们的故事
all the people we're now surrounded by,
但他们不是我们的朋友
but they're not our friends.
我十岁时 这里的人掳走了我妈妈和奥克塔维亚
When I was 10, the people here abducted my mom and Octavia.
我被独自丢下
I was left alone,
一个犯人来了
and a man, a prisoner came,
他曾是我的朋友
and he was my friend.
他抚养我
He raised me.
他训练我 我们...
He trained me. We--
我们原本打算救她们
We were gonna rescue them.
因为我害怕杀人 导致他被杀害了
I got him killed because I was too scared to kill,
我发誓我再也不会犯这个错误了
and I vowed I would never make that mistake again...
我一直没有...
And I didn't...
直到我杀了自己的妈妈的那一刻
Up until the moment I killed my own mother,
所以你还觉得我们一样吗
so do you still think we're the same?
你妈妈死得英勇
Your mom died a hero.
你不在场
You weren't there.
她救了这里的所有人
She saved everyone here,
但我想这不是她那么做的理由
But I doubt that's why she did it.
你不在场
You were not there!
她那么做是为了救你
She did it to save you.
我真希望她没有
I wish she hadn't.
她那么做不是为了救你的命 小希
She didn't do it to save your life, Hope.
她是为了救你的灵魂
She did it to save your soul.
我不能...
I c...
没关系的
It's ok.
为什么
Ohh. Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道
I know.
哭出来吧
Let it out.
有什么好笑的
Something funny?
我没看出来哪里好笑
Because I don't see anything humorous about this.
我笑是因为我发现
I'm smiling because I realized
我终于理解你了
I finally understand you.
是吗 怎么说
Really? How so?
你有了麦迪 我有了小希
You have Madi, I have Hope.
我会不惜一切保她平安
I'd do anything to keep her safe.
你们在赎罪地待了多久
How long were you on penance?
我们叫它天环
We call it skyring.
十年 很快乐
10 years. Good ones.
怎么了
What?
几天前 她还只是个小姑娘
A couple of days ago, she was just our little girl.
现在她跟我们一样变得一团糟
Now she's messed up like the rest of us.
你现在和我们说话都要带后援了吗
You need backup to talk to us now?
没关系
It's ok.
是时候了
It's about time.
我一直在绞尽脑汁
I have been racking my brain,
想搞明白你告诉卡多根火种的真♥相♥
trying to figure out how you telling Cadogan
怎么才能帮到我们
the truth about the flame helps us.
你知道我想明白是什么吗
You know what I've come up with?
帮不到
It doesn't.
我不能骗他
I couldn't lie to him.
是吗
Really?
为什么
Why not?
我有过一段经历
I had an experience,
有东西从根本改变了我
something that changed me to my core,
它能解释
something that explains
为什么我们还在这里 和我们终将去往何处
why we're still here and where we're going.
它在幻象中到来
It came to me in a vision.
妈妈也在
Mom was there.
主引领我找到了她
The shepherd led me to her,
那里有光 很美
and there was a light, and it was beautiful
温暖 平和
and warm and peaceful,
我选择了那里
and I chose it,
当我睁开眼睛 风暴过去了
and when I opened my eyes, the storm had passed
如幻象中一样
just like that.
-贝拉米 -克拉克 我...
- Bellamy-- -Clarke, I--
我知道听起来是什么样 但这是真的
I know how this sounds, but it's real.
一场大战要来了 我们要打的终极一战
A war is coming, the last war we will ever fight.
赢了它
Win it,
我们就会成为光
and we become the light.
这是邪教头子告诉你的吗
Is that what the cult leader told you?
那他有没有说 如果我们输了呢
Did he tell you what happens if we lose?
-我们不会 -我们会变成结晶
- We won't. - We turn into crystal,
就跟美杜莎把人变成石头那样
wiped out like medusa turning people into stone.
一切都结束了
It's the end of everything.
不是一切 只是我们
Not everything, just us.
如果我说的是毁掉地球的人工智能
If I told you the AI that destroyed the earth
把我们的意识存放到光之城
was storing our minds in a City of Light,
是不是就更可信了
would that be any more believable?
如果是说一群宇航员把自己塑造成神
What about a group of astronauts turning themselves into gods
通过把自己的意识转移到
by transferring their minds into the bodies
他们的追随者的身体中来实现自己的永生呢
of their own followers in order to live forever?
好 是 我们见过一些人的疯狂
Ok. Yes. We've seen our share of crazy,
但这并不影响
but that doesn't change the fact
要打赢某个战争来成为光
that fighting some war to become the light
就跟你穿的衣服一样蠢
is as ridiculous as the clothes you're wearing.
只有一个办法来验证了
There's one way to find out.
告诉我火种在哪
Tell me where the flame is.
不
No.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表