剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
你看见了一眼
You got a glimpse.
一眼
A glimpse?
比我们都重要的真♥相♥
Of the truth greater than us all.
对 不
Yes. No.
我不知道
I don't know.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你看见了这个
You saw this.
你也看见了
You saw it, too?
当然
Of course.
我为圣所创立了所有的图形
I created all of Sanctum in its image.
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
我一百年前就不再试图去回答这个问题了
I stopped trying to answer that question 100 Years ago.
看来现在这是你要背负的了
Looks like it's your cross to bear now.
除非你要用同样的方式对待我
Unless you're prepared to do the same to me,
我们没什么可说的了
we're done here.
贝拉米 能听到的话就回一声
Bellamy! Call out if you can hear me!
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
确保我们没有被跟踪
Making sure we're not being followed.
被什么跟踪
Followed by what?
你以前看到过那样的东西吗
Have you ever seen anything like that?
没有
No.
小希 别 住手
Hope, no, stop.
我不想弄伤你
I don't want to hurt you.
你是谁
Who are you?
奥克塔维亚在哪
Where's Octavia,
他们为什么要带贝拉米去异域
and why are they taking Bellamy to the anomaly?
贝拉米不见了吗
Bellamy's gone?
你认识他 你想起来了
You know him? You remember?
不 你在帐篷里叫过他
No. You called to him from the tent.
这个...在我胳膊里
This...was in my arm.
"相信贝拉米"
"Trust Bellmy."
我不记得有把它放在那
I don't remember putting it there,
但我想一定是我放的
but I think I must have.
是另一个代码
It's another code.
就跟奥克塔维亚背上的一样
Like the one on Octavia's back.
有什么含义
What's it for?
-我不知道 -别撒谎了
- I don't know. - Stop lying!
别急
Easy.
奥克塔维亚也失忆了
Octavia lost her memory, too.
一定是通过异域的结果
Must be a result of moving through the anomaly.
-异域是什么 -该你告诉我们啊
- What's the anomaly? - You tell us.
是你所听到的声音
It's the sound you hear.
你叫了奥克塔维亚的名字 然后刺了她
You said Octavia's name right before you stabbed her.
你那时候记得
You remembered then,
你现在也记得
and you remember now.
当时异域是覆盖了我们的
The anomaly was on top of us then.
对对 然后它退去时 她失忆了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, Then she lost her memory when it receded...
异域把奥克塔维亚带走了
Taking octavia with it.
为什么只带她走 为什么会失忆
Why just her? Why the memory loss?
这些都说不通啊
None of this makes any sense,
但 我的天 这太厉害了
but, my god, it's incredible.
我们要找到贝拉米
We need to get to Bellamy.
你们能跑多快
How fast can you run?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们跑跑看吧
Let's find out.
我左边是小丑 右边也是小丑
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right.
闭嘴吧
Stop it.
听这个
Here. Listen to this.
凯莉也因爱而改变了
Kaylee changed because of love, too.
艾萨克 作为阴性
Isaac, a null,
让她看见了他们成为了什么样的
made her see what they'd become.
农民还爱她带到屠户那的猪呢
Aww. Farmer loving the pig she leads to the slaughter.
杰克逊不是有意的 约翰
Jackson didn't mean it, John.
你没有杀死艾比 是拉塞尔干的
You didn't kill Abby. Russell did.
我告诉她那会对她有好处
I told her that it was gonna be good for her.
我告诉他们 艾比能从骨髓中提取夜之血脉
I told them that Abby could make Nightblood out of bone marrow.
你那么做是为了救我们
You did that to save us all.
我帮约瑟芬瞒过艾比 以为她是克拉克
I helped Josephine convince Abby that she was Clarke.
保佑丹尼尔
Blessed is Daniel.
保佑...
Blessed is--
真抱歉 我的主
I--I'm so sorry, My lord.
我来吧
I got this.
没事
It's ok.
他已经喝多了
He's clearly had enough.
你们全都搞错了
Look, you got it all wrong.
我知道你们以为我...
I know you think that I'm--
丹尼尔 我能...
Daniel, can I--
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
就一会
I just need a minute.
装作你不怎么认识我
Act like you hardly know me.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
这地方是个火♥药♥桶
This place is a powder keg.
那太好了
Oh, this is good.
道德小姐想让我们做荣耀之族
Miss Morality wants us to be Primes.
那我告诉你 你们就是荣耀之族
News splash, you are Primes.
想后悔为时已晚
That bad choice has sailed.
但如果这些人真的认为
But if these people actually believe
你们是丹尼尔和凯莉
you're Daniel and Kaylee,
也许还能帮到我们
it may still do us some good.
我不同意
The answer's no.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
他怪自己害死了艾比
He blames himself for Abby.
这不太妙
This can't be good.
拉塞尔怎么样了
How's Russell?
-他说什么 -没关系
- What'd he say? - It's ok.
别说没关系 我们得去帮他
Don't tell me it's ok. We have to help him.
各位 我们走 我们走
Everyone, let's go. Let's go.
加布里埃之子们 我们走
Children of Gabriel, let's move.
-又来了 -让开 走开
- Here we go again. - Get out of the way. Move.
又是暴♥乱♥
It's a riot again.
特雷 先等等
Trey, just hang on for a second.
放了荣耀拉塞尔
Free Russell Prime!
你们怎么敢把他关进笼子
How dare you put him in a cage!
笼子已经算便宜他了
A cage is better than he deserves.
各位
Everyone.
我们得回去带拉塞尔离开那里
We have to go back and get Russell out of there.
他们要去救拉塞尔了
They're going for Russell.
让我们见我们的神
Let us see our God!
让我们见他
Let us see him!
把拉塞尔还给我们
Give us Russell!
我要带他去宫殿
I'm moving him to the palace
在那能保护他
where we can protect him.
我们说了不能去宫殿
We said the palace was off limits.
所有作战计划都很完美
Every battle plan is perfect
直到有人开了第一枪
till the first shot is fired.
那加布里埃之子呢
And the Children of Gabriel?
他们会不开心 但不这样
They'll be unhappy. It's either this,
我们就立即处死他 一了百了
or we execute him now and be done with it.
谢谢你的帮忙
Hey, thanks for your help.
他想被杀 我只告诉了他们这个
He wants to be killed. That's all I told them.
那我们就让他得偿所愿吧
Then let's give him what he wants.
荣耀之族必死
Death to Primes!
我们得赶紧行动了
We have to do this now.
荣耀之族必死
Death to primes!
支持他们 列队
后退 后退
Get back, get back!
我们要把你转移到安全地地方
We're moving you someplace safe.
你为什么要保护一个杀死你母亲的男人
Why are you protecting the man who killed your mother?
好问题
Excellent question.
如果我能为你做的事杀了你
If I could kill you for what you did,
我会毫不犹豫
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表