剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我又没让你救我
I didn't ask you to,
现在你就得背负这个罪名了
and now you have to live with that!
我不想你这样
I don't want that for you!
我知道我把大家困在这 你很生气
I know you're mad that I stranded us here,
但还记得浅谷吗
But remember Shallow Valley,
那时只有我们 我们也只想我们的朋友们...
when it was just us and all we wanted was for our friends--
是你的朋友 那我的呢
Your friends. What about mine?
我正开始营造自己的人生
I was starting to build my own life.
在圣所有我的朋友
I have friends in sanctum.
毕加索在那 卢卡
Picasso is there, Luca.
你觉得你是在保护我
You think you're protecting me,
可你没有
but you're not.
你毁了我的生活
You ruined my life.
就如同你毁了自己的一样
Just like you ruined your own.
麦迪 等等
Madi, wait.
这地方很大 你不能自己摸黑乱走
This place is huge. You can't just wander off in the dark.
不会了 别跟着我
I won't. Don't follow me.
让光明降临吧
Oh, let there be light.
真是好样的
That's my girl. Ha.
谢谢你们的帮助
Well, thanks for your help.
接着我们去找石头
Now we find the stone,
假设你能把它修好
assuming you can fix this.
你开玩笑呢吧
You're kidding, right?
我不会变戏法 墨菲
I'm not a miracle worker, Murphy.
我保留意见
I beg to differ.
行了 既然我们知道这里可以生存
Come on. You know we can't leave all those people
你知道我们不能把那些人扔在圣所不管
on sanctum now that we know It's survivable here.
圣所的人没有我们会更好
The people on sanctum are better off without us.
在下一次日食之前也许是
Until the next eclipse maybe.
克拉克错了
Clarke is wrong.
那些人里有些来自于此 雷文
Some of those people are from here, Raven,
统一部落 埃利吉乌斯的犯人们
Wonkru, Eligius prisoners.
地球也是他们的家园
Earth is their home, too.
我问你
Let me ask you something.
你让哈奇和他的伙伴们死的时候
When you let Hatch and his buddies die,
只是为了救你的朋友们吗
was that just to save your friends?
我们刚经过了一个作坊
We passed a workshop down here.
看着贝拉米在方舟上操纵了她六年也没用
6 Years of watching Bellamy manipulate her on the ring.
该死
Damn it.
我明白
I know.
我也很想念他
I miss him, too.
是啊
Yeah.
愿地球与灰烬合二为一
身体与心灵...
新旧生活
我们将在地球上生长
在灰烬中重生
这是林肯教你的吗
Did Lincoln teach you that?
你不是我唯一的老师
You weren't my only teacher.
对 只是是最好的那个
No. Just the best.
你该去中♥央♥大厅看守了
It's your watch in the rotunda.
不行 我不要回到那里
No way. I'm not going back down there.
好吧
Fine.
那我也不去
Then neither am I.
我跟你说过 等战争结束后
I told you once we mourn the dead
我们就悼念死者
when the war is over.
战争结束了吗
So is it over?
希望结束了
I hope so.
我在几天前就见到你了 但对你来说
I saw you days ago, but for you,
你在另一个星球上已经过了十年
it's been 10 years on another planet,
可你还没有和这里发生的一切和解
yet still you haven't made peace with what happened here.
我以为我释然了
I thought I did.
可当再次看到角斗场时
And then seeing the fighting pit again,
我就不确定了
I don't know.
为了生存 我们必须那样做
We did what we had to do to survive,
但你要是坐在这寒冷中忏悔
but if it is your penance to sit here in the freezing cold,
那我也应该在这里忏悔
then it is my penance, too,
因为对于那下面发生的事情
because I am equally guilty
我同样有罪
about what happened down there.
我们都是血女王
We were all Blodreina.
来吧 我们一起面对你的心魔
Now come on. We'll face your demons together.
你赢了
You win.
角斗规则 角斗规则
Conclave rules. Conclave rules.
谁赢 谁活
Win the fight, save your life.
我以前很讨厌你那样看她
I used to resent when you would look at her like that.
-盖娅 -现在不会了
- Gaia. - I don't anymore.
你有奥克塔维亚 我很开心
I am glad Octavia came to you.
她比我更像战士
She was always more warrior than I.
很抱歉我没能做到
I am sorry that I wasn't.
感到抱歉的应该是我
I'm the one who's sorry.
孩子 你还不知道吗
My child, don't you know?
你是我的赛达
You're my Seda.
他们来了
Here they come!
交给我
On me!
盖娅
Gaia!
这是怎么回事 为什么打开了桥却不用
What was that? Why open the bridge and not use it?
他们用了 有人来了
They used it. Someone's here.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
他们是为了麦迪而来的
They're here for Madi.
去警告克拉克 我留下来确保
Go warn Clarke. I'll stay and make sure
不会有其他人过来
no one else comes through.
我不会再次离开你
I'm not leaving you again.
我去吧
I'll go.
他们是为了麦迪而来的
They're here for Madi.
她在哪里
Where is she?
我们吵架了
We had a fight.
我得去找她
I have to find her.
麦迪
Madi!
我喜欢这首曲子
Hey. I like that song.
什么 别这样
What? No.
我...
I'm--
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I...
你该去追她了 小老弟
This is the part where you go after her, mi hermano.
麦迪
Hi, Madi.
麦迪来了吗
Madi's here?
你在呢
There she is.
没事的 奈拉 你可以在我面前喝酒
It's ok, Niylah. You can drink in front of me.
她喝得够多了
Uh, she's had enough anyway.
什么 我没事
What? I'm fine.
麦迪
Madi?
如果你能听到我的话...
If you can hear me...
她也不在六层
She wasn't on level 6 either.
还有四层 我们会找到她的
There's 4 more levels. We'll find her.
好
Ok.
到此结束
The party's over.
成年人就是这样
Grownups.
你能弹点别的吗
Will you play something else?
我有个更好的主意
I'll do better than that.
坐下吧 我来教你弹
Have a seat. I'll teach you.
-真的吗 -对 很简单的
- Really? - Yeah. It's easy.
我只花了两百年的时间学会
It's only taken me 200 years to figure out.
麦迪
Madi?
快回应我
Answer me!
手这样放 好
Hands like this. Ok.
来谈一个C大调
We're gonna play a C.
麦迪
Madi!
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
你说你累了
And you said you were tired,
但你还醒着
but you're still up, so...
你为什么还没睡 艾寇
Why are you still up, Echo?
不是艾寇
Not Echo.
是艾什
Ash.
我叫艾什
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表