剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情提要
Previously on "the 100"...
我女儿呢
Where the hell is my daughter?
直到今天之前 我们都不知道她失踪了
We didn't know she was missing till today.
大家都不知道
Nobody did.
我们会把所有人都找回来
We're gonna get everyone back.
我记得一些事情
I remember things.
你的速写本吗
Your sketchbook?
麦迪 别告诉任何人...
Madi, don't tell anyone that...
永远别说
Ever.
我们要找到我们的朋友
We need to get to our friends.
这就是桥 走吧
There's your bridge. Go.
你跟我们一起去
You're coming with us.
快点
Now move.
你应该再更有信念一些 克拉克
You should have more faith, Clarke.
我的王座
My throne.
那本书
The book.
贝拉米...
Bellamy...
把它给我
别逼我这么做
Don't make me do this.
全人类的命运正危在旦夕
The fate of the entire human race is at stake.
我别无选择 只能交出这本书
I have no choice but to share this.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
克拉克
Clarke!
怎么了 发生了什么
What is it? What happened?
我们在哪
Where are we?
第二黎明的地堡
The Second Dawn bunker.
也被叫作地狱
Otherwise known as hell.
地球
Earth?
怎么会
How?
这地方再适合你们不过了
This place is perfect for you.
纳米跟踪定位系统
Nano-tracking program.
你们怎么说来着 愿我们能重逢
What is it you say? May we meet again.
欢迎回家 妈妈
Welcome home, mother.
盖娅
Gaia?
赛达 你怎么会在这
Seda, how are you here?
问得好
Good question.
他把石头给关了
He turned off the stone.
在桥关闭之前 我们跨了过去...
Before the bridge closed, we went through...
到了这里
Landing here.
不 怎么会
No. How?
即将关闭的桥会默认通向
The closing bridge defaults
我们DNA所来自的星球
to the planetary origin of our DNA.
你的旅途也就在此结束了
Your journey ends here, too.
在我们打斗时 他都没完没了地说话
He would not stop talking while we fought.
他说当你踏上即将关闭的桥时
He said when you're caught in a closing bridge,
它会默认通向你DNA所来自的星球
it defaults to the planetary origin of your DNA, Earth.
为了全人类
For all mankind.
我可不算
I'm no man.
头呢
Where's the head?
和他的身体一起埋了
Buried with the rest of him.
今天以前都没有人知道你不见了
Until today, no one even knew you were missing.
你一个人在这有多久了
How long have you been alone here?
在今天早上其他人来之前 有几天了
A few days until the others arrived this morning.
我都以为我后半辈子就这样了呢
I thought it would be the rest of my life.
现在我们在一起了
We're together now.
艾寇和奥克塔维亚... 她们呢
Echo and Octavia-- where are they?
真绿啊
It's so green.
她们在这
They're over here.
地球又回来了
Earth is back.
-贾克斯 -宝贝
- Jax! - Hey, baby.
见到你真是太好了
Oh, it's good to see you.
我很想你
I missed you.
-喂 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
见到你真是太好了
It's good to see you.
你好
Hi.
你没在里面
You weren't inside.
贝拉米呢
Where's Bellamy?
克拉克
Clarke?
死了
Dead.
他死了
He's dead.
贝拉米
Bellamy?
克拉克 我们离开时他还好好的
Clarke, he was fine when we left.
我有点搞不...
I'm a little confu--
我杀了他
I killed him.
我没办法
I had to.
为什么
Why?
麦迪的速写本 他拿到了
Madi's sketchbook. He had it,
而且他知道她仍然具有
and he knew that she still has the memories
司令的记忆
of the Commander.
不杀他 她永远都不会安全
She would never be safe.
我求他停手
I begged him to stop.
我想要把本子拿回来
I tried to get the book back,
可他...
but he...
我所有办法都试过了 真的
I tried everything, I promise.
我都试了
I tried.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我理解
I understand.
从前的那个贝拉米也会理解的
So would the old Bellamy.
那个会为他的小妹妹以及他所爱的人
The one that would do anything for his baby sister
做任何事的他
and the people he loved.
你要恨我就恨吧
You can hate me if you want to.
我都恨我自己
God knows I do.
很久之前我们就失去他了
We lost him a long time ago.
他需要让所有这些混乱都有意义
He needed all this chaos to make sense,
所有的流血
all the violence,
所有我们杀的人
all the people we've killed.
他无法接受这一切都是无谓的
He couldn't accept that it's all meaningless.
卡多根赋予了他意义
Cadogan gave him meaning,
就是那意义把他杀死的...
and that meaning is what killed him...
不是你
Not you.
《地球百子》
第七季 第十四集
谁也不想住在这
No one wants to live here,
但在我们建好自己的地方之前可以凑合
but it will do until we build our own shelter.
附近有条河
There is a river close by,
所以饮用水充足
so there is plenty of drinking water.
吃的呢 你看过水培农场了吗
What about food? You check the hydrofarm?
都没了 整个那一层都在大火中被毁了
Nothing. That whole level was destroyed in the fire.
血女王呢
Where is blodreina?
她没回来
She didn't come back inside.
逃避心魔
Avoiding her demons.
我能理解
I don't blame her.
你找到别的食物来源了吗
Have you found another food source?
我们听到鸟叫 昆虫声 所以一定有...
We hear birds, insects, so there must--
电力呢 热水
What about power, hot water?
算了吧 我完全状况外
That's it. I'm out of here.
那发着绿光的怪球呢
Where's the funky ball with the green light?
我们最先找的就是有没有离开的方法
A way out is the first thing we looked for.
这里没有石头
There's no stone here.
不对 一定有
No. There has to be.
卡多根用它把他的人撤走了
That's how Cadogan got his people out.
我们在这住了六年
We lived here for 6 years.
要是有 我想我们应该会看见吧
I think we would have seen it.
有个办法来弄清楚
One way to find out.
雷文 我们试过了
Raven, we tried that.
我们的头盔显示哪里都没有石头的踪迹
Our helmets showed no trace of the stone anywhere.
直着下去三十多米
100 Feet straight down.
他们给了你们坏的头盔 好把你们困在这
They gave you trash helmets so you couldn't get out.
太好了 那我们穿越到圣所
Perfect. So we jump to sanctum,
洗个热水澡 补充好补给
have a hot shower, stock up on supplies.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表