剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
但你已经什么都不知道了
but you just won't know it.
3年了
3 Years.
你每天都尝试 每天都失败
Every day you try it, and every day you fail.
如果不够郁闷也够无聊的
It'd be boring if it wasn't so depressing.
这是我们的生活了 别再折磨自己...
This is our life now. Stop torturing yourself...
还有我了
And me.
昨天 小希为星球起了个名字
Yesterday, Hope came up with a name for the planet,
可猜猜她说出名字时谁在水底下呢
but guess who was underwater when she did.
我们的星球叫什么啊
So what's our planet called?
天环
Skyring.
可不是吗
Heh. Of course it is.
这监狱还不错
Not bad for a prison.
不 与世隔绝是监狱
Nah. Isolation is the prison,
就像关禁闭
like solitary.
取决于相对巴尔多的时间延缓程度
Now depending on the time dilation relative to Bardo,
一个周末你就可能服完二十年的刑期了
you could serve a 20-year-sentence here on a weekend.
多有效率啊
Heh. It's efficient.
我就当是你以前和这些囚犯打过交道
I take it you've dealt with these prisoners before.
-确实有一个 -危险吗
- One, yes. - Dangerous?
看情况 巴尔多的人从小都被当做使徒培养
It depends. Everyone on Bardo is raised to be a disciple.
每一个都是战士
Every single one of them is a warrior,
不像那些崇拜你的歪瓜裂枣
Not like the flower children who worshiped you.
幸运的是 他们派过来的人
Fortunately, they send people here
都不是尽全力的
who aren't pulling their own weight,
不够虔诚
not devout enough,
不够彪悍
not strong enough.
如果我听到的关于你俩的描述都是真的
If everything I've heard about you two is true,
我们能制♥服♥他
we can take him.
好了 别出声 我们接近了
All right. Be quiet. We're close.
谁教你追踪的
Who taught you how to track?
被你刺伤并一脚踢下悬崖的女孩
The girl you stabbed and kicked over a cliff.
事情没那么简单
It's a little more complicated than that.
听着应该是个好故事
Sounds like a good story.
你刚都听见了
You just heard it.
间谍刺伤了她男朋友的妹妹
The spy stabbed her boyfriend's sister
并把她踢下了悬崖
and kicked her over a cliff.
他从这边穿过去了
He went through here.
你还是失忆时比较招人喜欢
I liked you better without a memory.
这是什么
What is this?
我也不清楚 看起来他把死人刨出来
I have no idea. Looks like he dug up the dead
好能有些伴
so he could have company.
小德
Dev.
别碰我们
Leave us alone!
不是我请他们来的 我发誓
I didn't invite them here, I swear it.
我没请你们来
I didn't invite you.
孤独狂妄症
Isolation madness.
闯进了我们的家 我想把小希救出来
Broke into our house. I tried to save Hope.
我救了 但没办法
I tried, But I couldn't.
对不起 我... 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm--I'm sorry.
我是小希
Hey. I'm Hope.
我在这长大的
I grew up here.
-等等 -不 不
- Wait. - No, no, no.
妈的 我跟你说了我们需要他
Damn it. I told you we need him.
也许我们不需要他
Maybe we don't.
C-O-L 上校 军人
C-O-L. Colonel? Military?
科林 姓本森 CB
Colin, last name Benson. C.B.
在石头附近的墙上有
It was on the wall near the stone.
意识驱动 怎么会
A mind drive? How?
埃利吉乌斯三号♥来过这里
Eligius III was here.
我们在贝塔星球上
We're on Planet Beta.
天环这名字更好
Skyring's better.
所有参与埃利吉乌斯任务的人都有一个
Everyone on the Eligius Mission got one.
贝卡·弗兰科设计了意识
Becca Franko designed the mind--
记忆驱动其实是个数据找回系统
I mean, memory drives to be a data retrieval system
好让母船的人在回来后
so the mothership crew could determine
发现一组任务队员死亡时找出发生了什么
what happened if they returned to find a mission team dead,
就像是飞机的黑匣子
You know, like a-- like a airplane black box.
拉塞尔和我逆向回溯了他们的技术
Russell and I reverse-engineered their tech
掌握了整个意识
to hold an entire mind.
等等 这能播放他的记忆吗
Wait. That'll play his memories?
对
Yeah.
约瑟芬
Josephine?
嗯
Yeah.
我需要确保她真的已经不在了
I needed to make sure she was really gone.
等等 正在修复损坏数据
Just--just wait. It's repairing corrupted data.
修复损坏数据
有多大可能性埃利吉乌斯三号♥
So what are the odds that Eligius III
是随机选择了两个被异域石连接的星球
randomly chose two planets connected by Anomaly stones?
不太可能 要我说这意味着
Heh. Long. I'd say it suggests
巴尔多的人也是埃利吉乌斯的后代
that the people on Bardo descend from Eligius, as well,
如果我想得没错 这意味着数千年
and if I'm right, it could mean that the species
甚至数百万年前制♥造♥石头的种族
that created the stones thousands, perhaps millions of years ago,
修复损坏数据
也正在寻找新家
were looking for a new home, too.
想想吧 对吧
I mean, think about it, right?
不需要飞船 或冷冻或意识驱动
No need for spaceships or--or cryo or mind drives.
你就能探索整个宇宙
You could explore an entire universe.
修复损坏数据
这么明显的事不用我再说
Not to point out the obvious,
但如果你的朋友找到了
but if your friend here figured out
使用石头的方法 他就会用它离开
how to operate the stone, he'd have used it to leave.
而不会在这和死人下象棋
He wouldn't be here playing chess with the dead.
不不 科林是个量子科学家 业界翘楚
No, no, no. Colin was a quantum physicist, a fields medal winner.
如果有谁能搞清楚
If anyone could figure out how to--
本森博士 如果你能听见就眨眨眼
Dr. Benson, blink if you can hear me.
本森博士
Dr. Benson.
贝卡
Becca?
天哪 我以前好喜欢她
God, I had a crush on her.
手术很成功
The procedure was a success.
我们过会就能移除呼吸管
We'll remove the breathing tube in a moment.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
很好 植入物会从现在开始收集你的记忆
Good. The implant will start collecting your memory now.
如果你死了 余下的团队
If you die out there, my face will be
会最先看到我的脸
the first that the follow team sees.
我羡慕你 能踏上历史上有史以来
I envy you. You are going on the greatest adventure
最伟大的冒险
in the history of history.
莱特伯恩那个自负的混球 以为是阿尔法站
Lightbourne, the pompous ass, thinks that Alpha is the one.
他担心贝塔相比起其他星球来说
He's afraid that Beta's too far from the black hole
离黑洞太远了 但如果问我
relative to the others, but if you ask me,
时间膨胀性感极了
time dilation is sexy as hell.
你能更快地去未来
You'll get to the future faster.
哪都别去
Don't go anywhere.
黑洞 当然了
The black hole. Of course.
所以这里的时间这么快
That's why time is so accelerated here.
-你能快进吗 -别说话
- Can you fast forward. - Just quiet.
你还得在这接受术后治疗 大约一小时左右
You'll be here in post-op for another hour or so
直到你完全康复
until you're through recovery.
这得要一会了
This is gonna take a while.
外面那家伙就要回来了
That guy out there is gonna come home.
除非我们想成为他的腹中餐 我想...
Unless we want to wind up as guests at his picnic, I think--
-我先去看守 -好
- I'll take the first watch. - Yeah.
你大概一小时左右后
You should be able to start to drink water
就能喝水了
in about an hour or so.
别担心 如果你还是...
Don't be concerned if you still...
干得好 给我拿把铲子
Nice work. Go grab me a shovel.
记住 每个洞里三颗种子
So remember, only 3 seeds per hole.
好的 三颗 我能埋下吗
Copy that. 3. Can I bury them?
新地看着很不错
New plot is looking good.
我想要这些番茄
I want those tomatoes.
谁饿了
Hey. Who's hungry?
让我猜猜 我们又吃素了
Let me guess. We're vegan again.
除非你不想吃
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表