剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
来击中我身后的小目标
to hit the small target behind me.
第一个击中者胜出
First person who hits it wins.
请
Please...
帮队友戴上眼罩
Help your partner with the blindfolds.
这些武器致命吗
Are these weapons lethal?
不
No.
大家都准备好了吗
Is everyone ready?
开始
Begin.
目标位于正前方 与肩同高
Target's dead ahead, shoulder height.
下 左一点
Down, to the left.
直射
Shoot straight ahead.
向下三英寸
Uh, 3-- 3 inches down.
击中
Hit.
天哪 你还好吗
Jeez. You ok?
没事
Yeah.
怎么回事
What the hell?
我赢了
I won.
从技术上讲 但是你违反了规则精神
Technically, but you broke the spirit of the rules.
循规蹈矩赢不了战争
Following rules isn't how you win a war.
完美的掌控力
Perfect control.
这就是我们赢的方式
That is how we win.
怎么了
What's up?
我只是来看看
I just wanted to check in.
我知道很难
I know it's been rough,
这么多新事物
lots of new things.
也没那么糟
It's not that bad.
我经历过更糟的
I've had worse.
我知道
Oh, I know.
是啊 你见过我最糟的样子
Yeah. You've seen me at my worst.
还有最好的
And best.
坚持住 快结束了
Just keep it up. It's almost over.
你来不是就为了说这些吧
You wouldn't come here just to tell me that.
最后一部分
This last part,
你得通过 否则...
you have to pass it, or--
否则我们会被送去赎罪地 一个一个死去
Or we're sent to penance, left to die one by one.
你觉得我们会失败吗
Do you think we'll fail?
不 你们都走到这里了
No. You've come so far.
你们很刻苦
You've worked hard
看来已经理解了我们生活的方式
and seem to understand our way of life,
但你得再加把劲
but you've got to be better
控制好自己的情绪
at keeping your emotions under control.
现在 你最多也就二级
Right now, you're at best a level two.
才二级吗
Only a two?
我觉得我应该更好一点
I think I'm better than that.
你几级
What level are you?
十一
11.
十一级
Well, level 11...
你有什么感觉吗
Do you feel anything?
没有
No.
那现在呢
How about now? Heh.
当然
Definitely...
没有
Nothing.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Me, either.
妮可 他们来了
Nikki, incoming.
绝处逢生啊
Saved by the bell.
还有四分钟 雷文呢
4 minutes to spare. Where's Raven?
她带了一支小队去了第二个围区
She took a group to the second compound site.
他们随时会回来
They're expected back anytime.
别睁眼说瞎话了
Don't spit in my face and tell me it's raining.
我明白
Hey, look. I get it.
如果我女朋友出什么事
If anything happened to my girl,
我不知道我会做什么
I don't know what I would do,
但我保证 她会来
but I swear to you, she is coming.
既然拉塞尔和我都来了 就不需要孩子们了吧
Since Russell and I are here, you don't need the kids anymore.
-放他们走 -还剩三分钟
- Let them go. - Now it's 3 minutes.
足够的时间来撕破你们的面具
Just enough time to end this charade.
告诉这些人 你们到底是谁
Now tell these people who you really are.
她在哪
Where is she?
希望你有很多话说
Hope you have lots to say.
你先
You're first.
我不是丹尼尔·李
I'm not Daniel Lee.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
我叫约翰·墨菲
My name is John Murphy.
泽夫说得没错 我们不是荣耀之族
Zev was right. We are not Primes.
不
No.
你用你的慈悲救了我的儿子
You saved my son with your grace.
到你了
Your turn.
拖一会 因陀罗会来
Stall. Indra's coming.
好
Ok.
确实
It's true.
我叫艾默莉
My name is Emori,
这是我天生的身体
and this is the body I was born with.
-李家死了 -不 不可能
- The lees are dead. - No. It's not true.
他们只是在说我们敌人想听的话
They're only saying what our enemies want to hear.
够了
That's enough.
在我开枪前 还剩一分钟
One minute till I start shooting
除非雷文出现帮你们挡子弹
unless Raven shows up to take the bullets for you.
拉塞尔愚弄你们所有人 让你们奉他为神
Russell had all you fools convinced he was a god.
因陀罗呢
Where's Indra?
如果那家伙真是神 那我怎么这么轻易
If that guy really was a god, why was it so easy for me
就杀了他 占据了他的身体
to kill him and take his body?
什么 不不不
What? No. No. No.
我不是拉塞尔·莱特伯恩
I am not Russell Lightbourne.
我寄生在他身体内
I wear his body as my host.
-不 -这不是真的
- No. - This cannot be true.
你们的荣耀家族已经永远消失了
Your Primes are gone forever.
不 你要为你的所作所为偿命
No. You will die for what you've done.
这不是真的 他们在骗我们大家
It's not true. They're lying to save us all.
时间到
Time's up.
看来艾默莉要替雷文偿命了
Looks like Emori dies instead of Raven.
等等 不是雷文想利用你们的人的
Wait. Ok. It wasn't Raven's idea to use your people, ok?
是我的 是我的
It was mine. It was mine.
你这么说 只是为了救她
You're just saying that to save her life.
我不擅长当英雄
Heroing's not really my thing...
但哈奇 是比我更好的人
But Hatch, he was a better man than me.
-他是个好人 -你不配提他的名字
- He was a good man. - Take his name out of your lying mouth.
他是个真正的英雄
He was a true-blue hero.
他救了我们所有人 妮可
He saved all of us, Nikki,
想一想吧
so think about it.
如果你杀了这些人
If you kill these people,
他的努力就白费了
it's sort of like spitting all over his good work.
趴下
-趴下 放下枪 -放下枪
- Get down. Drop your gun. - Weapons down now.
放下枪
Drop it.
所有人 放下枪
Put the gun down, all of you.
举起双手
Show me your hands.
妮可 结束了 放下枪
Nikki, it's over. Put the gun down.
放下枪
Put it down.
所有人 跪下
Everyone, on your knees.
不客气 计划完美实现
You're welcome. The plan worked perfectly.
截至目前吧
So far.
艾寇 我们得走了
Echo, hey, we need to go.
-去哪 -我有个计划
- Go where? - I have a plan.
计划什么
Plan for what?
复仇 但我们得走了
Revenge, but we need to go
在他们发现我拿了什么前
before they discover what I took.
你拿了喷火器
You took the flamethrower?
我们要烧了制氧场
We need to torch the oxygen farm.
什么
What?
我已经关闭了灭火系统
I already shut down the fire-suppression system.
会成为地狱
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表