剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
to measure tiny fluctuations in the stone
石头发出的微小脉动
caused when the correct symbol was touched in the right order.
那我们也拿到密♥码♥了
So we have the code?
不不 还没有
No, no, not yet.
仍然有数百万种有可能的排序
There's still millions of possible combinations,
但他能解出来的
but he'll get it.
我很确定
I'm sure of it.
我认为这很重要
Very great importance, I think.
我记得她把这个扔到桥那
I remember when she threw this into the bridge.
我们当时还以为圣所在对面
We still thought sanctum was on the other side.
他们肯定是因此才知道了我们在这
It must have been how they knew we were here.
来来
Come here. Come here.
我们会一起把她们找回来
We'll get them back together,
不惜任何代价
whatever it takes.
我们会把他们都找回来
We'll get them all back.
返回战壕
Ok. Back to the trenches.
出自雪莱《无常》
"终归是一样 因为呵 在这世间"
"It is the same! For, be it joy or sorrow,
"无论是喜悦或悲伤都会溜走"
"The path of its departure still is free:
"我们的明日从不再像昨天"
Man's yesterday may ne'er be"...
每天都是这首破诗
Same damn poem every day.
"唉除了无常一切都不肯停留"
"Nought may endure but mutability."
你肯定觉得我很软弱
You must think I'm so weak.
不 恰恰相反
No. The opposite.
我见过你的招式
I've seen your moves,
再加上迪约扎和奥克塔维亚这样的师♥父♥
and with teachers like Diyoza and Octavia,
我可不想跟你战斗
I wouldn't want to face you in battle.
她们没有教我战斗
They didn't teach me to fight.
我妈不同意
No. My mom wouldn't allow it.
是她们离开后的几个月后
No. A prisoner came here
一个犯人来到了这里 小德
a few months after they left--Dev.
他教我的
He taught me.
-是那个尸体 -对
- The body. - Yeah.
好 我们再试一次
Ok. Let's try again.
等等 这里
Wait. There.
操作同步了
The operations are in sync.
发生了什么
Something's happening.
来了
Here we go.
那是什么
What is that?
传送门从水中升起
The portal rises from the lake.
果然
Of course.
我得找支笔
Pen. I need a pen. Um...
给我支笔 他做到了
A pen! He did it!
我需要笔
I need a pen.
他做到了
Ha! Ohh! He did it!
我得找个地方记下来
I need something to write with,
木炭啊笔啊都可以
Uh, the charcoal, a pen, anything!
别乱动它
Be careful with that.
这是什么
What is this?
没事的 没有人要伤害你
It's ok. No one's gonna hurt you.
这是个记忆阅读器
That's a memory viewer, ok?
我朋友当时在这里
My friend was here.
那个人刚输入了密♥码♥
Now that man just entered the code
打开了桥
and opened the bridge.
我们需要倒带看看
We need to rewind it so that once we see it
然后就可以自己打开桥
we can open the bridge ourselves, ok?
你就可以回家
You can go home.
还太早了 我必须刑满
Too soon. I must serve my time.
如果你想留下 也可以留下
Ok. If you want to stay, you can stay.
只要还给我们
Just give us back--
不行
No!
我服从主人
I serve the master.
我是他的盾和剑
I am his shield and his sword.
为了全人类
For all mankind!
不不不
No, no, no, no!
不要
No!
别读了 该做数学了
You waste your reading, it's your maths.
晚饭后再读吧
You're gonna do it again after dinner.
记得这个吗
Remember this?
我记得穿着它背着你这崽子穿过树林
I remember carrying your ass through the woods in it.
今天我洗碗
That's me on dishes.
我本来还能给你女儿做条裤子
I could have made your daughter a pair of pants
但你把袖子扯没了
if you didn't rip the sleeve off.
那还不是为了你那麒麟臂
I ripped the sleeve off to save that gnarly arm of yours.
早该把这鬼东西扔了
It's time to throw that damn thing away.
看来明天你也要洗碗了
That's dishes tomorrow, too.
是啊
Yep.
别让她看见
Keep her out of sight.
等等 你做什么去
Wait. What are you doing?
照我说的做
Please just do what I say.
-妈妈 -别担心
- Mom? - Don't worry about it.
你不会有事的
Hey, hey. You're gonna be ok.
你是谁 奥克塔维亚还是迪约扎
Who are you-- Octavia or Diyoza?
你会说英语 太好了
You speak english. Great.
请跟我解释情况
You just tell me what this is about.
奥克塔维亚很早就离开了
Octavia left a long time ago,
就在她把这个扔出去以后
right after she dropped this note.
现在这里就我一个人
I'm alone here now.
搜索屋子 找到另一个人
Search the cabin for the other one.
控制住她
Restrain her.
奥克塔维亚你这个傻子 没有希望的
Octavia, you fool! There is no hope!
快出来吧
Come out now!
快去
Go now.
进去 快点
Get in. Hurry!
我需要你保持安静
I need you to stay quiet.
不管听到什么
No matter what you hear,
都别出声 懂吗
You have to stay quiet, do you understand?
我保证妈妈和阿姨会回来找你
I promise you mommy and aunty o will come back for you,
但是现在 嘘
but right now, you shh.
出来
Come out!
你要勇敢
You be brave.
出来投降
Come out and surrender.
好了 前门
All right! Front!
现在跪下
On your knees right now!
-别反抗 -放开我
- Stop resisting! - Let me go!
-我们不想伤害你 -放开我
-We don't want to hurt you. -Let me go!
拷好她们
Secure them.
戴上头盔
Helmets on.
安德斯希望她们记住一切
Anders wants them to remember everything.
站起来 走
On your feet. Move.
妈妈 奥克塔维亚
Mom! Octavia!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom?
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表