剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
你知道如果你让我成为烈士 会发生什么
You know what happens if you make me a martyr.
是的 被人发现你是谁
Yes, the same thing that happens
结果也一样
if anyone finds out who you are,
只有那时 当人们为失去神而暴♥动♥时
only then, as the people riot for the loss of their god,
我可以杀了你
I can syit Your throat.
想想吧 对吧
I mean, think about it, right?
修复损坏数据
不需要飞船 冷冻或意识驱动
No need for spaceships or cryo or mind drives.
你就能探索整个宇宙
You could explore an entire universe.
奥克塔维亚 什么都别告诉他们
Octavia, don't tell them anything!
看来你们的访客不多啊
I see you guys don't get many visitors.
眼睛朝前看
Eyes forward.
你再碰我 你制♥服♥上的口子
Do that again, and that scar on your uniform
就会跑到你脑袋上
is gonna be in your head.
允许进入
Access granted.
快点走
Let's go.
第二次
That's two.
这样我们没办法读取她的意识
We can't read her like this.
她在运用痛苦来阻止记忆被获取
She's using pain to block her memories.
我们必须要搞定她
This one we have to break.
小姐 对不起
Oh, miss. I'm sorry.
求你住手 也许我可以放开你
All right. Please don't. Maybe I can release you.
我把你放开 求你了
I'll release you. Please.
那谢了
Thanks.
小菜一碟
Easy peasy.
《地球百子》
第七季 第六集
杰克逊说战士身上的盔甲
Jackson said the soldier had armor
是他从来没见过的
unlike anything He'd ever seen.
杰克逊见过的又不多
Jackson hasn't seen a lot of armor.
克拉克和盖娅见过不少 她们就快回来了
Clarke and Gaia have. They'll be home soon.
如果没回来 我就派个小组去找她们
If not, I'll send a team after them, ok?
你还有人手能派出去吗
Do you even have a team to send?
这也是杰克逊告诉你的吗
Did jackson tell you that, too?
不是 我在厨房♥听见你说了
No. I heard you in the kitchen.
这事不用你操心
That's none of your concern.
我们有麻烦了 将军
去吧 别迟到了
Go on. Don't be late.
有人溜进军械库偷了枪
因陀罗 我们得谈谈
Indra, we need to talk.
什么时候的事
昨晚 整个柜子
所有我们搜集来的武器
卫兵有死伤吗
他们没在那 谁也没看见
我来处理吧
因陀罗...
Hey, Indra--
坐吧 尼尔森
Sit down, Nelson.
犯人为什么从牢里出来了
Why is the prisoner out of his cell?
早上好
因陀罗教了我几句
Indra taught me a few words.
林铎 把他关回去
Lindo, take him back inside.
聊得不错 奥蒂斯
Nice talking to you, Otis.
我相信你会被重新安排工作了
I'm sure you'll now be reassigned.
怎么了
What?
给我们的命令是每天他能出来两次 每次十分钟
Our orders are that he gets 10 minutes outside twice a day.
以后就没有了
Not anymore,
并且你还被命令说
and because you were also ordered
不许和他交谈 所以他说得没错
not to speak to him-- he's correct--
你被撤了
You are being relieved.
现在走吧
Go now.
赛亚 恕我直言
Seya, with all due respect,
对我们忠诚的人太珍贵了
we need every loyal man we've got.
他们说了什么
What did they talk about?
没什么
Nothing much.
拉塞尔对地球很好奇 就这些
Russell was curious about Earth. That's all.
从现在起 只有部落人才能看管犯人
From now on, only Trikru guards the prisoner.
你们不能和他交谈
You are not to speak to him.
如果他想和你们讲话
If he tries speaking to you,
授权你让他闭嘴
you are authorized to shut him up.
因陀罗...
Indra...
对不起
Excuse me,
但如果我们被人看到殴打他们的领袖...
but if we're seen beating their leader--
你说得对
You're right.
找个下面的人收拾他
Use one of the cogs to do it.
现在去站你的岗吧
Now stand your post.
都出去
Leave us.
你是我的犯人 你没有任何权利
You are my prisoner. You have no rights.
不许你离开这个牢房♥
You will not be removed from this cell.
不许你和我的卫兵交谈
You will not speak to my guards,
未经我的许可 你连看他们
and you will not so much as look at them
都不行
without my permission.
你听明白了吗
Do you understand?
我恢复得还不错 谢谢你的关心
可还是很遗憾 重生可美妙了
我很想再来一次
别搞错了
Make no mistake.
一旦你没用了
The moment you stop being useful,
我会亲手结果你
I will kill you myself.
你一直都这么说
So you keep saying. Hmm.
我想也只能是你来做了 因为现在没有几个人
I suppose you have to since so few of our people
在听你的指挥了
are following your orders now,
那些枪丢的可真不少时候
bad time to lose track of all those guns.
我消息很灵
I hear things.
你需要的是个赫达
What you need is a Heda.
可惜 那孩子已经被摧垮了
Alas, the child is broken.
也许克拉克可以来指挥
Perhaps Clarke could lead.
毕竟她曾经植入过火种
She did once bear the flame, after all,
只有我们三个可以
a claim only 3 of us can make,
你真正害怕的是
and that is what you're really afraid of, isn't it,
他们会追随我
that they'll follow me.
换我是你 也会害怕
I would be, too, if I was you.
守卫
Guards.
贝拉米
Bellamy!
纳里亚 R级星球 空气可呼吸
星球功能 厝骨
奥克塔维亚 艾寇
Octavia! Echo!
可以说 我们来错了星球
Safe to say, we're on the wrong planet.
我同意
I agree.
如果这些人能选择一个新星球作为新家
If these people could choose a new world for a home,
肯定不会是这里
it wouldn't be this one.
我说不好
I don't know.
我觉得这里挺酷的
I think it's pretty cool.
"酷[凉快]" 懂了吗
"Cool." Get it?
米勒说得对 我们走
Miller's right. We move on.
根据电脑
According to the computer,
石头就在...那些岩石附近
the stone's near... Those rocks,
往那走两公里
two kilometers that way.
我能看到山洞入口
I see the cave entrance.
等等
Wait a minute.
雪下面埋了东西
There's something buried in the snow here.
是尸体
It's a body.
我说过我不喜欢这里吗
Have I mentioned that I don't like it here?
厝骨
Ossuarium.
什么
What?
这个星球的主要作用
The planet's primary use.
我很肯定这里是存放死者的地方
I'm pretty sure it means a place to store your dead.
我之前见过这个符号♥
I've seen that symbol before.
给我看星星地图
Show me the star map.
我打赌这肯定是
I bet you it's the planet where
带走我们朋友的人的家乡星球
the people who took our friends are from.
-刀 -给你
- Knife. - Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
是人类
Human.
真遗憾
Bummer.
怎么了
What?
看到外星人会更刺♥激♥
Seeing an alien would be awesome.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表