剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情提要
Previously on "the 100"...
贝拉米在哪里
Where's Bellamy?
它把他拖向了异域
It took him. Towards the anomaly.
我们要找到贝拉米
We need to get to Bellamy.
她哥哥到了
Her brother is here.
我要她去说服他
I need her to talk him down.
没人有必要死
No one else has to die.
立刻放开她
Let her go right now.
放开指挥官 然后我们谈谈
Let the conductor go, and then we can talk.
打开桥 送他回圣所
Open the bridge and send him back to sanctum.
你想知道的事情我都告诉你
I'll tell you everything you want to know.
为了全人类
For all mankind.
贝拉米 趴下
Bellamy, get down!
贝拉米死了
Bellamy's dead.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没错
That's right.
它正常工作了
It's operational.
有点点毛病 但能运行
Little glitchy, but it's working.
我要去睡觉了
And I'm going to bed.
发生的事我听说了
I heard about what happened.
你确定你能行吗
You're sure you're up for this?
我没事 乔娜 去休息吧
I'm fine, Chona. Get some rest.
真的不会有人受到惩罚吗
Is it true no one's being punished?
杀了安德斯都没事
Not even for killing Anders?
我想这个还没决定呢
I don't know think that's been determined.
但想来应该如此 毕竟钥匙在她们手里
But it's safe to assume, given they control the key.
你知道我听说了什么吗
You know what I heard?
我听说主把祂的住所让给她们了
I heard the Shepherd gave them his quarters.
钥匙 乔娜
The key, Chona.
一旦终极之战开始
Once the last war begins,
这些都无所谓了
none of this will matter.
谁还管什么祂的住所
Who cares about his damn quarters?
你说得对
You're right.
对象可以进行神经链接了
The subject is ready for neural link.
受到石室爆♥炸♥的影响
He shows symptoms of post traumatic stress
他出现了创伤后遗症的症状
Ffrom the explosion in the stone room.
为了全人类
For all mankind.
为了全人类
For all mankind.
我们开始吧
Let's begin, shall we?
你置身在广袤的沙漠中
You're in a vast desert.
有只虫子在你耳边嗡嗡作响
There's an insect buzzing in your ear.
不 没事的
No, that's ok.
我不能让你救我而死
I can't let you die to save me.
跳进去吧
Jump through.
真快啊
That was fast.
我会没事的
I'll be ok.
神经链接启动
The neural link is engaged.
不行 没有你 我不会走
No way. Not without you.
-为了全人类 -贝拉米 趴下
- For all mankind. - Bellamy, get down!
你看见什么了 发生了什么
What do you see? What's happening?
他还活着
He's alive.
《地球百子》
第七季 第十一集
等等
Wait.
住手 住手
Stop. Stop.
在主的光辉中 为了全人类
In the light of the Shepherd for all mankind.
祂拯救了我们
He saved us.
没有人会来救我们
No one is coming to save us.
你巴尔多上的伙伴多半认为我们死了 就是说
Your friends on Bardo probably think we're dead, which means--
门徒是死在你手上的
Disciples died at your hand.
在主的光辉中 为了全人类
In the light of the Shepherd for all mankind.
-祂拯救了我们 -行了
- He saved us. - Ok, that's enough.
祂会拯救我们的
Yes, he will save us.
我要为祂而战
I will fight on his behalf.
够了 够了
That's enough. That's enough.
住手
Stop.
住手
Stop.
我有更好的主意
I have a better idea.
我们活下去 我们俩
We survive. Both of us.
把你扔在这等死 我是毫无愧意的
I'm more than happy to leave you here to die of your wounds,
但有个办法能离开这个星球
but there is a way off this planet.
要想做到 需要我们两个人
And to do it, it's gonna take both of us
相互配合
working together.
躺平了
Lie back.
躺平了
Lie back.
你的腿伤得不轻
Your leg's pretty messed up.
会疼的
This is gonna hurt.
下一步会更疼
This next part is gonna hurt even more.
而且我需要你的帮助
And I'm gonna need your help.
如果你还想要走路的话
If you want to walk again,
我们得把骨头接好
We need to get this bone aligned.
我的主啊
Oh, sweet Shepherd.
他不在 你只能靠我了
He's not here. I'm all you got.
数到3 用你的好腿
On 3, with your good foot,
用尽全力去蹬石壁
push as hard as you can against the wall.
树林里有树 树枝
There's trees in the forest, limbs.
你可以用来做个夹板 固定腿
You could just make a splint, bind the leg.
闭嘴 使劲咬住
Shut up. Bite down hard.
一二三
1, 2, 3.
说了会很疼的
Told you that was gonna hurt.
希望我们能在知道这些是什么蛋之前
I'd like to get out of here before we find out
就离开这里
what these eggs grow into.
水应该很快就开了
Should be boiling soon.
如果你挺过去了
If you pull through,
我们要感谢一个叫派克的家伙
We'll have a guy named Pike to thank.
他教会我们的东西中有一项
Among other things, he taught us
是地球上松树分泌的黏液
that the oozing sap from pine trees on earth
可以用来杀菌 防感染
can make antiseptics, fight infection,
并且疗伤
and heal wounds.
我们祈祷这星球上的树也有同样效果吧
Let's hope the same goes for the trees on this planet.
你还真是健谈啊
You're a brilliant conversationalist.
我和你困在这
I'm stuck here with you,
我所爱的人
and everyone I love--
奥克塔维亚 艾寇 克拉克...
Octavia, Echo, Clarke--
她们都活着
they're all alive.
就是联♥系♥不上
They're just out of reach.
问题是
Problem is,
要想回到我在乎的人们身旁
to get back to the people I care about,
我必须得照顾我的敌人 让他恢复健康
I have to nurse my enemy back to health.
有时候呢 贝拉米·布莱克 反讽挺好笑
Sometimes, Bellamy Blake, irony can be funny.
这次可不是
This is not one of those times.
不 先生
No, sir.
去别的星球一定得带本书看看
Never travels to another planet without something to read.
主的语录
即便它是本来自又一个伪神的袖珍说教
Even if it is pocket propaganda from another false god.
升华之洞
你们那地方的人不会说"谢谢"吗
They don't say "thank you" where you're from?
绝对要说 谢谢你
By all means, thank you
因为要自己活命而救了我
for caring about yourself enough to save me.
那就是这吗
So is this it?
这就是升华之洞吗
Is this the Cave of Ascent?
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
我看到的
I read it.
没错 它能打发时间
Sure, it helped pass the hours,
但我得说 这内容...
but I got to say, the message...
说不通
doesn't add up.
这些话语我读过多少遍 你根本想象不到
I've read these words more times than you can imagine.
你给我讲讲吧
Enlighten me.
很简单 主相信超越
It's simple. The Shepherd believes in transcendence
还有和平 对吧
and peace, right?
可要到达那里 登上更高的层级
But to get there, in order to reach the next step up,
你要打一场仗
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表